Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Biafrans On Self Defense photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans On Self Defense photos (9071 Views)

Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally / APC On Self-destruction...as Fresh Power Blocs Emerges / Donald Trump Insults Biafrans On Twitter - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans On Self Defense photos by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 10, 2016
grin Just went to radio biafra page, this mornin, ekureku people, their talking of self defense. Guess the strategy.
After kanu lied for guns and duped u. Your self defense is now making phone calls. Mr kamanozuzo made a promise that he must prove to u.s biafra must come without them.
We are talking of lives here. The same u.s govt u claim to detest. U call for their help... No preparation of all this. And I saw somebody still commenting till now the world is backing us. How long will you be deluded.

7 Likes

Re: Biafrans On Self Defense photos by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 10, 2016
Their 3 photos only one is uploading

Re: Biafrans On Self Defense photos by bodeloja: 11:00am On Feb 10, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Their 3 photos only one is uploading

U fail to see that u are fighting a lost cause. The more u commit murder, the more relevant and closer they are to Biafra.

U are just destined to lose.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans On Self Defense photos by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 10, 2016
bodeloja:

U fail to see that u are fighting a lost cause. The more u commit murder, the more relevant and closer they are to Biafra.

U are just destined to lose.

Why are d remaining ones not uploading I have good network here.

6 Likes

Re: Biafrans On Self Defense photos by Samirana360(m): 11:16am On Feb 10, 2016
dis useless guy again

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans On Self Defense photos by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 10, 2016
Samirana360:
dis useless guy again
A man who cannot learn from his error. he don't want to know what he doesn't know. my people call dem fools.

There is certainly no point sb will show u. u will say OK IPOB failed on this side. Maybe ipob failed on preparation. Ipob failed on involving religion, Its like ipob failed on the use of derogative words on the general public. Or maybe ipob failed for not keeping to their words of treating every wounded person alive.

Until you learn to see your mistakes u can't go forward...

All u guys do is carry phone and type.

One thing don't forget.

Make sure u watch my prt2 here, very interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOyqwMRLiCI

11 Likes

Re: Biafrans On Self Defense photos by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 10, 2016
I will use this means to prophesy once again. Be rest assured it shouldn't come to you as a shock. Mr Kamanozuzo will not come out of Nigeria alive.

Write this words on the walls of your door.

7 Likes

Re: Biafrans On Self Defense photos by Samirana360(m): 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
I will use this means to prophesy once again. Be rest assured it shouldn't come to you as a shock. Mr Kamanozuzo will not come out of Nigeria alive.

Write this words on the walls of your door.
Buh what makes u think ur senseless comments abt biafra can stop them?.....stop wastin ur time man...it's 2 late

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans On Self Defense photos by obatala15(m): 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
Fighting to gain independence is not the way out. Two wrongs can never make a right. Let peace reign

1 Like

Re: Biafrans On Self Defense photos by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
Samirana360:

Buh what makes u think ur senseless comments abt biafra can stop them?.....stop wastin ur time man...it's 2 late

It shouldn't come to u as a shock. u know I don't fear anybody.

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans On Self Defense photos by Know2020: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
grin Just went to radio biafra page, this mornin, ekureku people, their talking of self defense. Guess the strategy.
After kanu lied for guns and duped u. Your self defense is now making phone calls. Mr kamanozuzo made a promise that he must prove to u.s biafra must come without them.
We are talking of lives here. The same u.s govt u claim to detest. U call for their help... No preparation of all this. And I saw somebody still commenting till now the world is backing us. How long will you be deluded.

Yoruba go and charter your own cause for your children and women. Stop worrying about the Igbos. Be bold and fearless like the Igbos...God gave you testicles/balls as men for a reason; to be fearless. Use it...cowards!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans On Self Defense photos by Titto93(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Op, Thank you for showing me this Radio Biafra page, I've been looking for away to contribute my own part into the actualization of Biafra.

pls, do more your stumbling blocks is really a rolling stone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans On Self Defense photos by Titto93(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Op, Thank you for showing me this Radio Biafra page, I've been looking for away to contribute my own part into the actualization of Biafra.

pls, do more your stumbling blocks is really a stepping stone.
Re: Biafrans On Self Defense photos by Know2020: 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Titto93:

pls, do more your stumbling blocks is really a stepping stone.

Lol...yoruba offering free promotion for the cause.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans On Self Defense photos by SurefireAsoOke: 10:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: Biafrans On Self Defense photos by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 11, 2016
Know2020:

lol ndi ipob. una get problem o, ewkureku. you guys una get problem o. ar think last time u couldn't distinguish Ibuchukwu and I buchukwu. If I say Iwu onyeara and I wu onyeara, is desame.

If am a Yoruba guy I will die premature. I will will be useless for ever with all my children.
This word I say here today should judge me for eternity.
And God if am a Yoruba guy regardless of your loving kindness never forgive me for what I say above.

Amen. I claim it with all happiness. Esi amen.

And if am not a Yoruba guy as u say mr know2020 those curses will be your portion.

Can you type your own amen pls type it for me. olodo.

well some times igbo might be difficult in spellings, but u must stop deceiving yourselves...

If I can be lucky making front page I will be posting my videos till 5k views or above.

Your here shouting because you have not seen the true color of ipob. I pray one day u will be shot, then they didn't treat u. or treat u half. I pray u will fall in ipob trap soon. not this online war

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans On Self Defense photos by Ikechu12781: 1:28am On Feb 11, 2016
Know2020:

He's actually not Yoruba. I read RB FB occasionally. That one, biafraudexposed, is actually HAUSA/Fulani. His real name is Jamilu Ibrahim. His English gives him away. His grammar is just terrible. He's obsessed with Biafra. He's all over RB FB page and comments in almost all of them. It's pathetic actually.

I'm shocked he is on here pretending to be Igbo but the again even on FB, the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba have created new FB pages pretending to be either Igbo or SS condemning Biafra. It is just pathetic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans On Self Defense photos by Nobody: 3:07am On Feb 11, 2016
Ikechu12781:

He's actually not Yoruba. I read RB FB occasionally. That one, biafraudexposed, is actually HAUSA/Fulani. His real name is Jamilu Ibrahim. His English gives him away. His grammar is just terrible. He's obsessed with Biafra. He's all over RB FB page and comments in almost all of them. It's pathetic actually.

I'm shocked he is on here pretending to be Igbo but the again even on FB, the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba have created new FB pages pretending to be either Igbo or SS condemning Biafra. It is just pathetic

Your a moo. complete moo. Before any Igbo name of radio biafra is a Yoruba. now d Igbo names are getting too much people are getting wise u now call dem saboteur.
Just type amen show your certainty. I know u can't provide a screenshot of the Jamilu Ibrahim or what relate us. Show us a screenshot pls. My fb account my name is okechukwu since 2013 I opened. o maybe I opened it den CU's of biafra. mugu.

If not of security purposes I would have showed u my drivers license and my old slip of jamb registration,years ago. when I was looking for admission. Or maybe I rewind years back and bear such name just for biafra. Bearing my name. Why not admit those curses if you're sure.

Mumu...

9 Likes

Re: Biafrans On Self Defense photos by IGBOPRINCE: 3:14am On Feb 11, 2016
Ikechu12781:

tanx for exposing this hausa boi that won't let us rest here.
Thump up
Re: Biafrans On Self Defense photos by Nobody: 3:27am On Feb 11, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
tanx for exposing this hausa boi that won't let us rest here.
Thump up

Lol cow brain. Am so happy after u guys admitted Kanu is satanic. U admitted am a boy from my voice, in my video. Do I sound like up to 25 talk more to sound like Hausa. . Or maybe I went to change my intonation because of biafra, Any doctor that said your brain is OK. Slap him. I searched Jamilu now I guess this is d photo

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans On Self Defense photos by Nobody: 3:36am On Feb 11, 2016
grin any person not in support of your fraud in disguise of biafra is from another tribe.

My mom is not even Yoruba, neither my dad.. We are Igbo's am from umuahia. I will not tell u where exactly for security.. My surn name is okechukwu.
Is even on my jamb slip and drivers license or maybe I changed my name because of this, exposing ipob or what.

Show your certainty, I have admited those curses. On Nairaland here it should stand as an evidence against me. If any of u idiot ipob is certainty am Yoruba throw d first stone. You guys started d insults by calling me useless. Say amen to those curses here. Show your certainty stop hiding under Mommy's bed.

As u think all d Igbo's will support u.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans On Self Defense photos by iSlayer: 4:19am On Feb 11, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
grin any person not in support of your fraud in disguise of biafra is from another tribe.

My mom is not even Yoruba, neither my dad.. We are Igbo's am from umuahia. I will not tell u where exactly for security.. My surn name is okechukwu.
Is even on my jamb slip and drivers license or maybe I changed my name because of this, exposing ipob or what.

Show your certainty, I have admited those curses. On Nairaland here it should stand as an evidence against me. If any of u idiot ipob is certainty am Yoruba throw d first stone. You guys started d insults by calling me useless. Say amen to those curses here. Show your certainty stop hiding under Mommy's bed.

As u think all d Igbo's will support u.

You're Igbo right? Fine. You don't support IPoB or you don't support Biafra? Answer me

1 Like

Re: Biafrans On Self Defense photos by IGBOPRINCE: 7:12am On Feb 11, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Lol cow brain. Am so happy after u guys admitted Kanu is satanic. U admitted am a boy from my voice, in my video. Do I sound like up to 25 talk more to sound like Hausa. . Or maybe I went to change my intonation because of biafra, Any doctor that said your brain is OK. Slap him. I searched Jamilu now I guess this is d photo
this mallam ,why re you spamming my mention

Get thee behind me..onye abbboki biko..

Cc tonychristopher ? Re you free from ban?

1 Like

Re: Biafrans On Self Defense photos by tonychristopher: 7:21am On Feb 11, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
this mallam ,why re you spamming my mention

Get thee behind me..onye abbboki biko..

Cc tonychristopher ? Re you free from ban?

My dear I have been off and on ban sometime I even get tired of posting and whenever my ban commences or elapsed I don't even know

Money on my mind ...Bleep ban bro
Re: Biafrans On Self Defense photos by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 11, 2016
Hmm. Only God knows the truth

1 Like

Re: Biafrans On Self Defense photos by IGBOPRINCE: 7:52am On Feb 11, 2016
tonychristopher:

My dear I have been off and on ban sometime I even get tired of posting and whenever my ban commences or elapsed I don't even know

Money on my mind ...Bleep ban bro
even the same thing with me. I served 2 to 3weeks ban just because I mention my new country.
That period I even had the time to concentrate on other things rather than commenting here.
I nearly forgot about nairaland during my ban period.

Some people like noblezone, pezienza,biafraking and lolzzz maybe serving their bans by now.

I hardly see their comments though. It s well cheesy
Re: Biafrans On Self Defense photos by tonychristopher: 8:00am On Feb 11, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
even the same thing with me. I served 2 to 3weeks ban just because I mention my new country.
That period I even had the time to concentrate on other things rather than commenting here.
I nearly forgot about nairaland during my ban period.

Some people like noblezone, pezienza,biafraking and lolzzz maybe serving their bans by now.

I hardly see their comments though. It s well cheesy

I would have created tons and tons of names but I think its usless and also I noticed to much kids and unintelligible peeps here ..so I am stuck with this name

Ban doesn't change it and I will always talk about Biafra ..who cares if they ban

I can't wish away millions of my people that died 67-70

1 Like

Re: Biafrans On Self Defense photos by Mckennedy: 8:05am On Feb 11, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

lol ndi ipob. una get problem o, ewkureku. you guys una get problem o. ar think last time u couldn't distinguish Ibuchukwu and I buchukwu. If I say Iwu onyeara and I wu onyeara, is desame.

If am a Yoruba guy I will die premature. I will will be useless for ever with all my children.
This word I say here today should judge me for eternity.
And God if am a Yoruba guy regardless of your loving kindness never forgive me for what I say above.

Amen. I claim it with all happiness. Esi amen.

And if am not a Yoruba guy as u say mr know2020 those curses will be your portion.

Can you type your own amen pls type it for me. olodo.

well some times igbo might be difficult in spellings, but u must stop deceiving yourselves...

If I can be lucky making front page I will be posting my videos till 5k views or above.

Your here shouting because you have not seen the true color of ipob. I pray one day u will be shot, then they didn't treat u. or treat u half. I pray u will fall in ipob trap soon. not this online war

You're so myopic,,, you've sworn abi? Fake people everywhere...Igbo wannabe.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans On Self Defense photos by Mckennedy: 8:09am On Feb 11, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Your a moo. complete moo. Before any Igbo name of radio biafra is a Yoruba. now d Igbo names are getting too much people are getting wise u now call dem saboteur.
Just type amen show your certainty. I know u can't provide a screenshot of the Jamilu Ibrahim or what relate us. Show us a screenshot pls. My fb account my name is okechukwu since 2013 I opened. o maybe I opened it den CU's of biafra. mugu.

If not of security purposes I would have showed u my drivers license and my slip of jamb registration. Bearing my name. Why not admit those curses if you're sure.

Mumu...

And what are you still waiting rather than sending them to justify your claim.
Re: Biafrans On Self Defense photos by TheArchangel(f): 8:14am On Feb 11, 2016
These are your topics. You live and breath Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans On Self Defense photos by rhymaster: 8:20am On Feb 11, 2016
Which one is Kamanozuzo again?? LWTMB!! You these Igbos no to kill person with laughter abeg. Op, I advise you not to let them bait you into posting your personal info here under any circumstance. Whether they believe or not who you say you are, value your life and personal info. People are desperate! Kambibaozuzo....so funny!

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans On Self Defense photos by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 11, 2016
rhymaster:
Which one is Kamanozuzo again?? LWTMB!! You these Igbos no to kill person with laughter abeg. Op, I advise you not to let them bait you into posting your personal info here under any circumstance. Whether they believe or not who you say you are, value your life and personal info. People are desperate! Kambibaozuzo....so funny!

The meaning of kanu is kamanozuzo which is the god of thunder and lightening. That audio was in 2014 before he came to Aba. so when I say I know about biafra, thou am young I actually know. Nnamdi said it himself and his name is the god of thunder and claimed he can strike one dead with it. Here is the link I don't believe in gossip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

All this ewkureku guys here, your here deceiving your selves. You claim, you know kanu. You claim u can trust him. Common his name you don't know. You really enter bush. Rhymaster not u enter d bush. Do people here that trust a man they don't know his common name.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: A President On A Bicycle To Work And Another In A Convoy For A Haircut / 343,460 Defect To APC In Katsina From PDP, APGA, PDM / Saraki’s Probe: EFCC Engaging In Persecution, Not Prosecution — Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.