Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:43 PM

How Can I Find My Talent And Do Something Extraordinary? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can I Find My Talent And Do Something Extraordinary? (653 Views)

Please Help! I Feel I Don't Have Any Talent. How Can I Discover My Talent? / How Do I Discover My Talent? / I'm Serious, How Can I Find My Talent Or Something To Do? How Did You Find Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Find My Talent And Do Something Extraordinary? by Georgettes(f): 6:32am On Jul 05, 2009
I greet all of you. New to nairaland, don't know if this is the correct place to post this as I don't know much of this site.

Please does anyone know how i can find my/a talent, like i have so many dreams like singing, acting, model, writing books, charity organisation, artist, dancer, fashion designer, make up artist, best tailor, cook so much more but I don't know how to start or where 2 start 4rm. How can I get there?
pls stop by and help. thanx.
Re: How Can I Find My Talent And Do Something Extraordinary? by sunjongs(m): 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2009
Hello my good friend you asked a good question. i will encourage you to improve on the talent that currently puts food in your table. Don't be ungrateful to God for giving you so much talent maybe you are a multi talented person like me, that's why i am present in lots of good works. If you vex you can open a company and input all the departments of your interests to function. Afterall today one stream of income may not be able to put food in your table.

(1) (Reply)

Kpmg, Any News? / Private Health Practice Can We Meet Here / Freelance Writers For An Upcoming Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.