Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

TOO CUTE!! Annie Idibia shares photo of her daughter..Olivia first day in school - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TOO CUTE!! Annie Idibia shares photo of her daughter..Olivia first day in school (959 Views)

"Love The Way He Loves Me" - Annie Idibia Shares Loved Up Selfies With 2face / Nino Idibia Shares Photo With His Mother, Sumbo Adeoye / Annie Idibia Rocks Bikini, Swims With Her Daughter, Olivia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOO CUTE!! Annie Idibia shares photo of her daughter..Olivia first day in school by msmith247(f): 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
TOO CUTE!! Annie Idibia shares photo of her daughter..Olivia first day in school!!! (SHE’S AT LEAST In The Top 5 . . . Of The CUTEST Celeb Babies)

Olivia Idibia just keeps getting CUTER AND CUTER. We LIVE for those faces she makes . Annie Idibia took her instgram page and shared these sweet pictures of her second daughter, Olivia headed to school for the first time.

"So excited! My super Star Olivia has started School! can't believe how time flies!! Am a very proud mama!! Thank u Lord for such a remarkable blessing!!! " the excited mom wrote.

http://msmith247..com.ng/2016/02/too-cute-annie-idibia-shares-photo-of.html

Re: TOO CUTE!! Annie Idibia shares photo of her daughter..Olivia first day in school by lardeipo(f): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
top five among d cutest, i just hope is smart nd hs a sharp brain too.
Re: TOO CUTE!! Annie Idibia shares photo of her daughter..Olivia first day in school by lardeipo(f): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
top five among d cutest, i just hope she is smart nd hs a sharp brain too.
Re: TOO CUTE!! Annie Idibia shares photo of her daughter..Olivia first day in school by Yustash001(m): 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
She's photocopy of her Dad..

(1) (Reply)

Black Don't Crack! Joke Silva Look Absolutely Stunning In New Photo / Who Is The Mother Of This Boy? / Kiss Daniel Has Only Featured One Person In His Album - Find Out Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.