Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Tean Claims. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Tean Claims. (1707 Views)

"Pastor Is My Baby Daddy" - Mentally Deranged Woman Provides Photos As Proof / Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby / Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Teen Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Tean Claims. by kissval1388: 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
A 15 - year old girl from Ohio claims to be carrying the child of Jesus Christ , after being “ divinely impregnated ” during an encounter with an angel . Latifah Smith - Nabengana says she was visited by an “ Angel of God ” in July 2015 , who told her that she had been chosen to bear the Christ ’ s son . “ He told me that he was a Nephilim , like those described in the Bible , ” explained the young girl. “ He told me that he had a message from Jesus , He said that I was going to be pregnant, and that I would give birth to a son , Jesus ’ son .”
Nephilims are indeed mythical creatures mentionned in the Genesis 6 :4 : “ The Nephilim were on the earth in those days , and also afterward , when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men , and they bore children to them . Those were the mighty men who were of old , men of renown .” This type of creature have been almost unheard of over the last few thousand years , so the teenager’ s claim has surprised everyone in her family when she announced it to them . Being very religious themselves, they rapidly accepted her claim and showed flawless support for the 15 - year old .
The medical doctor who has been following her pregnancy, Dr. William Franklin Murphy , says he is aware of his patient ’ s version , but is unable to either confirm or invalidate her claims . “ For all I know , her pregnancy seems normal, ” claims the gynecologist. “ Her claims of “ Virgin pregnancy ” are technically true , but that doesn ’ t mean there was a divine intervention . I can tell you that it’ s a boy , but there no way for me to determine if it is Jesus ’ son until he is born. If she asks for a DNA test at that time, then we can tell you who the father is . ”
The teenager’ s claim has stirred quite a controversy that has reached far beyond her religious community. While most people have shown their support to Ms. Smith-Nabengana, others have launched various accusations on the social media, ranging from fabricating the whole story to sleeping with a demonic creature known as an incubus.
lalasticlala mynd44 come and hear ooo.
www.informationng.com/2016/02/jesus-christ-is-the-father-of-my-baby-pregnant-teen-claims.html
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Tean Claims. by kissval1388: 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ghan!!!!!!!!
Another trick naija gals will use to cover up when they ride raw.

lols I can't imagine risikat my street gal saying she has divine intervention too.
God is watching you all in 95 D
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Tean Claims. by vipez(f): 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
Abeg swerve jhur!
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Tean Claims. by vault(m): 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
E ma wo werey yi sha grin
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Tean Claims. by ozy4christ(f): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
this one na heavenly matter o ,dede jesus Christ come and answer this one o, cause as far as am concerned am just waiting for ur coming.
anyway, I love d doctor s answer
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Tean Claims. by kissval1388: 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
ozy4christ:
this one na heavenly matter o ,dede jesus Christ come and answer this one o, cause as far as am concerned am just waiting for ur coming.
anyway, I love d doctor s answer
Lols mehn see heavy accusation.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Tean Claims. by kissval1388: 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
haba,, young lady fear God Na.

even if you no fear Jesus. fear the father Na.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Tean Claims. by johnydon22(m): 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
Gbagaaaam!!! and Yahweh scores again...cheesy

Virgin Mary Episode 2 grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Tean Claims. by Humblebloke(m): 7:02am On Feb 11, 2016
Jesus is the true son of his fathergrin......

Another case of spiritual rape!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Tean Claims. by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 11, 2016
hmm.. to those who believe, no evidence is needed.

2016 years ago, in the city of Nazareth
A 14yr old girl Mary, toughest virgin ever liveth
Pregnant she became, by how no one knoweth

The story goes that as she lay on her bed, her bums and thighs spread, she felt the anointing in her space, the environment was soaked in palpable tension, she could feel him..

and so she swung her hips to the Spirit..
Come, holy Spirit, she sang....
Come, with your strength and your power....

and so he came upon her, and he filled her mouth with praise, and she released songs of praises in worship as tongues spat from her lips... and she would be pregnant with Him for Him.

back to OP: The Messiah is back.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Tean Claims. by kevoh(m): 7:46am On Feb 11, 2016
Go Latifah! Go Latifah! grin grin If the Jewish Mary can claim to have been impregnated by some spirit and gullible people swallowed it, I don't see any reason why Latifah's account should not be accepted.

Feel free to qoute me if you got sound and logical(not brainwashed) reasoning if you feel otherwise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Tean Claims. by johnydon22(m): 9:01am On Feb 11, 2016
kevoh:
Go Latifah! Go Latifah! grin grin If the Jewish Mary can claim to have been impregnated by some spirit and gullible people swallowed it, I don't see any reason why Latifah's account should not be accepted.

Feel free to qoute me if you got sound and logical(not brainwashed) reasoning if you feel otherwise.
anybody who believed the gospel version has no reason whatsoever not to believe this one grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Tean Claims. by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 11, 2016
johnydon22:
anybody who believed the gospel version has no reason whatsoever not to believe this one grin
True. Jesus said he'd come like a thief in the night. If you doubt this, and it is truly Jesus, you will go to hell. WHY take the risk? Will it hurt you to just believe and be saved? embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Tean Claims. by johnydon22(m): 9:17am On Feb 11, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

True. Jesus said he'd come like a thief in the night. If you doubt this, and it is truely Jesus, you will go to hell. WHY take the risk? Will it hurt you to just believe and be saved? embarassed
grin
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Tean Claims. by CltrAltDelicious(m): 9:39am On Feb 11, 2016
Hallelujah the return of the messiah 2.0 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Tean Claims. by reallest(f): 9:44am On Feb 11, 2016
johnydon22:
Gbagaaaam!!! and Yahweh scores again...cheesy

Virgin Mary Episode 2 grin

Am having second thought on dis yahweh issue ooo,johnydon22 won't u accept Jesus as ur Lord n saviour now b4 it's too late grin,but dis Christian God love small girl sha,so happy cos am now 22years of age,am above d age of lady he/it/she like bleeping,I no wan get holy spirit belle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Tean Claims. by johnydon22(m): 9:50am On Feb 11, 2016
reallest:

Am having second thought on dis yahweh issue ooo,johnydon22 won't u accept Jesus as ur Lord n saviour now b4 it's too late grin,but dis Christian God love small girl sha,so happy cos am now 22years of age,am above d age of lady like he/it/she bleeping,I no wan get holy spirit belle
hahahaha if you are still a virgin then you have not escaped oo. Nothing is sweeter than a virgin puss_y to our lord Yahweh grin better start wearing iron pants or come so we can make sure he won't come to you too.. You know Na wink
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Tean Claims. by reallest(f): 9:52am On Feb 11, 2016
johnydon22:
hahahaha if you are still a virgin then you have not escaped oo. Nothing is sweeter than a virgin puss_y to our lord Yahweh grin better start wearing iron pants or come so we can make sure he won't come to you too.. You know Na wink

If he is only after Virgin den I have nothing to fear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Tean Claims. by johnydon22(m): 9:54am On Feb 11, 2016
reallest:

If he is only after Virgin den I have nothing to fear
grin are you sure? Why not come over let's make extra sure grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Tean Claims. by reallest(f): 9:59am On Feb 11, 2016
johnydon22:
grin are you sure? Why not come over let's make extra sure grin

shocked
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Tean Claims. by CoolUsername: 10:01am On Feb 11, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

True. Jesus said he'd come like a thief in the night. If you doubt this, and it is truely Jesus, you will go to hell. WHY take the risk? Will it hurt you to just believe and be saved? embarassed

So that's why they call it the second coming of Christ.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Tean Claims. by haffaze777(m): 10:04am On Feb 11, 2016
reallest:

Am having second thought on dis yahweh issue ooo,johnydon22 won't u accept Jesus as ur Lord n saviour now b4 it's too late grin,but dis Christian God love small girl sha,so happy cos am now 22years of age,am above d age of lady he/it/she like bleeping,I no wan get holy spirit belle

Fear of Holy Spirit is the beginning of wisdom grin
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Tean Claims. by Psylas(m): 10:52am On Feb 11, 2016
Why won't I believe this,
when Mary was God's baby mama.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Tean Claims. by Psylas(m): 10:58am On Feb 11, 2016
Jesus Don follow get baby mama
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Tean Claims. by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 11, 2016
Someone should sue someone for molestation!

How can he impregnate a minor?!
undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Tean Claims. by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 11, 2016
CoolUsername:

So that's why they call it the second coming of Christ.
Apparently, he comes before he comes.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Tean Claims. by CltrAltDelicious(m): 11:15am On Feb 11, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Apparently, he comes before he comes.
U mean he cums before he comes cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Tean Claims. by neocortex: 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Holy spirit in action once again.
Virgin girls are advised to be vigilant because this is end time undecided
and the spirit is on rampage.

Lalasticlala , come and spread the latest gospel.

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye Over Shade / If I Should Worship Any Deity, I Think It Would Be The Christian Satan. See Why / Church And Football - Is It In Fact The Same Feeling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.