Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:51 PM

Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN (54688 Views)

Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by nefertitiram: 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
colossus2:

Lol. I am very sorry grin
Her posture is same as Nefertiti's smiley
Remains your space tho' wink

cool
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
hitz:

You're preaching to the wrong crowd. People believe in "Miracles" in this part of the world.

I hope T.Y bello will follow up after the dust settles. Cos brands in the line she is pushing this girl into demand alot!!
Ahhh!! Finally, someone that understands my stance! All hope is not lost. Finally. Thank you so much. The venoms from little minds that just can't accept diverging opinions without insults is appalling. Oh well, I give them a befitting response. grin . No one has the sole right to insults. smiley
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by absoluteSuccess: 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
tybello
ekundayo sugbon emiko use oluwani
I long to sing this song again ordinary
I've been changed.
Madam, your love your heart touched mine.
I was struck by the purity of your smile.
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
tunnex90:

the guy say him dey play with you na. you too dey take life serious madam. relax
my dear, i'm not war-like in any way. I'm the most peaceful person ever. This particular guy gets his orgasm by casting aspersions on me. For no apparent reason. It's not his first.
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
RickRichards:

Nope...we are both sadists. Cheers!

Actually, I'm a 'realistic optimist'; but you're a sadist through and through. Sorry.
lool. So, a sadist is someone that isn't inspired by luck and coincidence? Sadist is the new sexy then. cheesy wink
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by JustHere2Observ(f): 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
Will it be "bad belle" if I say it's just a coincidence laced with luck? Am I the only one not "inspired" by this? embarassed

Yup its bad belle
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by JW214: 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
Her rise to fame reminds me of a guy called Vocal Slender years back who featured in a BBC documentary titled "Welcome to Lagos".

Only God knows what he is up to lately
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by godspeed: 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
But what became of the the guy in the picture?

Just curious
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by Elxandre(m): 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
lool. Oshey! Prophet of doom! Even the devil can't stop me! It won't even take so much time. You'll still be alive and be commenting on NL as usual. Just to tell you it'll be soon! Pele. Great minds don't believe in luck. I don't believe in "luck". I work for everything I get and it'll show forth in no time. It'll be everywhere. Pele. You don chop?
You've seen nothing if you don't believe in luck.
I could tell you a short tale to make a pointer how bad luck can fight you but......
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by Elxandre(m): 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
But I don't believe this Bread seller story anyways.
Who walks into a photo shoot that way? Especially when Tinnie Tempah already posted her picture before the event....

You're free to believe what you'll though.
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by seyibaale(m): 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
oh yeah.. including you and yours? shocked wonderment! Pele. Life can truly be difficult for the blind. How do you cope? undecided
It's obvious you asking yourself same thing...I can't answer for you*
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by Missmossy(f): 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
Awww saw this on IG some days ago, really cool.

She is really favored cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by nouvelle(f): 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

I've been living under a rock. What's her good fortune?

Olajumoke Orisaguna was a bread seller who photo bombed TY Bello’s ‘Disturbing Lagos’ editorial shoot for ThisDay Style featuring British-Nigerian entertainer and style icon Tinie Tempah, in Januray. Then became famous from there
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by colossus2: 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
godspeed:
But what became of the the guy in the picture?

Just curious
Ever heard of an artiste named Tinnie Tempah?
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by Graphene(m): 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hmm!! The rate at which this "Agege Bread model" dey go ehnnn! Soon agege bread price go increase. Dem seller will be like " bread no dey bakery again, jumoke don dey export agege bread"
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by Keegan: 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
snazzy5050:
Olajumoke dis Olajumoke that.... we tank GOD for her, but our utmost gratitude goes to TY BELLO... GOD will continue to bless her!!

Oruko lo ro baby, Ola-jumo-ke!
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by 4four(m): 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
no, not at all. Much as I try to get the inspiration, I keep getting the feeling that it's mere luck. I may be wrong. I'm very happy for her, and I prayed she is not dumped when it matters most. but hey;i'll rather get inspired by successes with traceable history. People that built their empire( billion dollars empire) from absolutely nothing. Ingenuity. You get? Just my opinion oo.
my sista every tin in dis life is all about luck, remember dangote is not d most hard working Nigeria and is not d most intelligent nigeria, in short every body need somebody to get to that next level. so dt is simply what play out for olajumoke
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by ben1daEbiri(m): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

Making super giant strides within a short time, it is reported that Olajumoke Orisaguna will be appearing on CNN, which will be covering her story.

Her management, Few Model Management revealed that CNN was available for the fitting of Olajumoke by designer April By Kunbi. Here are the photos from the fitting.

http://jetolu.com/2016/02/10/olajumokeformer-agege-bread-seller-set-to-feature-on-cnn/
God has finally picked up her call
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by iamlati: 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
icebebe:
I hope she's nt goin to wear dt red transparent dress to CNN o?

Lucky gal

How's that your business
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by An0nimus: 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
including you abi? Lool
mba. I am not a bad belle person. Na Jumoke type testimony me dey find sefwink
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by godspeed: 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
colossus2:

Ever heard of an artiste named Tinnie Tempah?

Oh, so he is well known? My bad,never heard of him
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by hemanuelmoc(m): 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
This girl story have a positive effect on our economy. I see more European striving to eat Agege bread. Please Agege bread sellers add colour to your bread
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by shizzy7(f): 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
I don't even know the kind of adjective I'll use to qualify the change happening in this girl's life....

It's more like a movie script, 2016 is her year.
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by Ipheyemmy01(m): 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
And imagine the original model, whom the photo shoot was for is not even remembered again. Chai God abeg pick my own call too oo.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by Modelling(f): 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
LuchoLyon:
God has changed her story
This thief is here again, d wrath of God is awaiting you. Utilize this very season by repenting.
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
An0nimus:

mba. I am not a bad belle person. Na Jumoke type testimony me dey find sefwink
woowzer! Wishing u all d best. As for me, I want a formidable, traceable and lasting testimony. You get? That kain one that even the devil cannot stop? Cos I would have fulfilled everything in heaven and earth . You get? All the best dear.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
4four:
my sista every tin in dis life is all about luck, remember dangote is not d most hard working Nigeria and is not d most intelligent nigeria, in short every body need somebody to get to that next level. so dt is simply what play out for olajumoke
well, we reason differently. That's why we are human and unique. Cheers bro.
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
seyibaale:
k
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
Elxandre:

You've seen nothing if you don't believe in luck.
I could tell you a short tale to make a pointer how bad luck can fight you but......
what we believe in differs. I don't believe in Luck! I believe in "...work and pray".. Bad luck no reach! Lol. It's fine. I hope what you believe in works for you perfectly as mine has been working. Cheers bro.
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Yup its bad belle
embarassed that's not the intention though. It's fine. smiley
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
seyibaale:
ki lomode mo? grin hehehe
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by colossus2: 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
godspeed:

Oh, so he is well known? My bad,never heard of him
Okay. Na naija boy when dem born for london.
Go and download "written in the stars"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liha Miller, Patapaa’s German Girlfriend Has Dated These African Musicians / Beautiful AIT Presenter Kome Osalor – Definite Eye Candy / Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.