Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Lasu Pg Entrance Exam Results Online Now! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu Pg Entrance Exam Results Online Now! (4363 Views)

Uniliag 2012/2013 PG Entrance Results / 2011 Unilag Pg Entrance Exams: Your Experience / Check Your Unijos Post Ume/direct Entry Results Online Now Hurry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lasu Pg Entrance Exam Results Online Now! by bombsquad(m): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2009
For those that sat for the lasu PG exams the results have been put online @ http://lasues.org

I hear the cut off is 40.

Kudos to lasu authorities for this efficiency!
Re: Lasu Pg Entrance Exam Results Online Now! by scottman(m): 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2009
Hello House, has anyone who took the LASU PGD Entrance Exam been able to check his/her result? cuz I am experiencing a different thing here.
Re: Lasu Pg Entrance Exam Results Online Now! by femi4: 11:52am On Jul 06, 2009
@Scottman,I have the results but cant attached it because of its size,send your full name to me to help you check your score.
Re: Lasu Pg Entrance Exam Results Online Now! by charlyolu(m): 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2009
Lasu has changed for better.Exam that was conducted for over 4000 students on saturday and the result was released the following day.it's quite welcoming.i pray that this quick release of result will be the standard even till the end of the programme.
Timely release of result matters a lot.[/color]

1 Like

Re: Lasu Pg Entrance Exam Results Online Now! by femi4: 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2009
the result was actually out same day you wrote the test(Saturday night)
Re: Lasu Pg Entrance Exam Results Online Now! by bdnolawoye: 8:19am On Jul 07, 2009
I was there is going to be an interview on 12th, 18th and 19th of July,2009. What is the interview going to look like. Please, advise.
Thank you.
Biodun
Re: Lasu Pg Entrance Exam Results Online Now! by scottman(m): 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2009
I hail Nairalanders, @bdnolawoye, can you help me with the procedures to check my pg exams score on LASU website.
I have input the FORM NO. bt I received "NOT YET READY" what's the FAULT. HELP!!!
Re: Lasu Pg Entrance Exam Results Online Now! by bdnolawoye: 9:00am On Jul 08, 2009
Scottman if can just give me your full name, your result will get to you immediately. Give e-mail address, or your yahoo messenger to chat with you and give your scores now.

Thank you.
Re: Lasu Pg Entrance Exam Results Online Now! by scottman(m): 9:51am On Jul 08, 2009
@bdnolawaye, since you said you ll help, Name: Amadi Francis Uzoma, Department: Electronics/ Computer Engineering, Part- Time PGD, e-mail:nnajifidelis@yahoo.com, phone:07030306092
Thanks
Re: Lasu Pg Entrance Exam Results Online Now! by bdnolawoye: 10:41am On Jul 08, 2009
Francis, kindly check your e-mail and see your result appropriately. Congratulations!

Biodun Olawoye.
Re: Lasu Pg Entrance Exam Results Online Now! by scottman(m): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2009
@bdnolawale, and all nairalanders, I hail u all for your time, especially the host of this website.
KUDOS AND MORE STRENGTH TO YOUR FIST
1love wink
Re: Lasu Pg Entrance Exam Results Online Now! by scottman(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2009
@bdnolawale, how did you check the result? did you logged on to www.lasunigeria.org? what about the adobe reader Mahala? mine is telling me cannot lunch adobe reader,I ve adobe reader 9. what do I do because I need to verify it myself. anyway thanks for the info, I got 48 according to your mail. did I scale thru.
Re: Lasu Pg Entrance Exam Results Online Now! by bdnolawoye: 8:16am On Jul 09, 2009
Morning Francis, please kindly go to www.lasuspts.org. Thereafter, you will see a column for `In the sportlight 2009/2010 Entrance Examination Result is out. From there you shall be given appropriate directive.

Have a lovely day!

Biodun.
Re: Lasu Pg Entrance Exam Results Online Now! by scottman(m): 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2009
When is the interview coming up.
Re: Lasu Pg Entrance Exam Results Online Now! by bdnolawoye: 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2009
For MBA candidates, the interview will take on 12th,18th and 19th of July,2009. But, for PGD Candidates I don`t know the dates for them tongue
Re: Lasu Pg Entrance Exam Results Online Now! by slimslim: 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2009
Hi bdnolawoye,

Just hearing of interview for the first time. When was the interview announced. Is it just for MBA students alone or are Med, Mphil and others included.

Thanks in in anticipation of your response.
Re: Lasu Pg Entrance Exam Results Online Now! by deariekay(m): 10:34am On Jul 10, 2009
@bdnolawoye ,

pls can u help with my result,my form no is 1565217, the sysytem is telling me something else. i wrote an entrance exam for the MBA stuff.u can reach me on 07030094999 or mail me at waheedey@yahoo.canada

thanks bro.

kay
Re: Lasu Pg Entrance Exam Results Online Now! by babyblue1: 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2009
hey guys am kinda punked, huhn, can you pleaasee help me check my results? my num 1567770,please cal or mail me,08084791277,flexibleshullybabe@yahoo.co.uk.thanks.
Re: Lasu Pg Entrance Exam Results Online Now! by adapcee(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2009
hello house-mates,a friend of mine was called to come for oral interview this weekend @ lasu.He applied for MBA,anybody with usefull information on the format of this oral interview should please update the house.Cheers
Re: Lasu Pg Entrance Exam Results Online Now! by maicodon(m): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2009
that's good to hear.

(1) (Reply)

Brain Teaser / Some Important Websites Every First Year Medical Student In Nigeria Should Know / Hassan Usman Katsina Poly, 2015/2016 POST UTME FORM..O7O39293182

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.