Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

The Use Of Lean Concepts & Six Sigma In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Use Of Lean Concepts & Six Sigma In Nigeria (2646 Views)

Lean Six Sigma In IT Sector / An Holistic Understanding Of Lean Six Sigma / Original Autodesk software licenses for Architects,Engineer & Media experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Use Of Lean Concepts & Six Sigma In Nigeria by McNiche(m): 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2009
My areas of interest include, Project Management, , Business Performance Services, , Continuous Process Improvement, , Lean Management, , Six Sigma, , Supply Chain Management.
Please, I would like to know the relevance of these tools & concepts to the Nigerian Consulting Industry.

Looking forward to your responses. Thank you.
Re: The Use Of Lean Concepts & Six Sigma In Nigeria by pyr8te: 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2009
hi, im into Business process management and continous process improvement. there are quite a number of nigerians who are six-sigma graded working in the top consulting firms around. wudnt really know much cos i intend to undertake training on Lean transactional in the near future and i had actually asked here on the forum if anybody had useful tips as to where i cud get that but none was forthcomming, i wish u d best in getting responses,

ahoy!
Re: The Use Of Lean Concepts & Six Sigma In Nigeria by rowland03: 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2009
Hello, Really i want to professionalize using six sigma methodologies. Any assistance where one can get valuable training in Nigeria. Its just invaluable to our business processes.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Is PMPI Institute Certificate Valid / My Office Wants Us To Work 60 Hours Per Week / Laspotech 2013/2014 Part Time Form Is Out Today Nd And Hnd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.