Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Is Afrisofts SPC4 Bulksms Component Trashy? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is Afrisofts SPC4 Bulksms Component Trashy? (1311 Views)

Setting Border Color Of Textinput Component In React Native / Working With Textinput Component In React Native / No Need To Buy SMS Credit/unit To Send Bulksms To 10m With This Bulksms Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Afrisofts SPC4 Bulksms Component Trashy? by bosunjohns(m): 6:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
I bought the SPC component late last year and it has been one issue or the other.
Whenever I open my cpanel, error_log file is so huge!! Its either one issue today, another one tommorrow.
If you view the attachment, it says my spc.php file is corrupt. And I dont know what to do.
Their support have fixed it before but it keeps happening.
Webmasters in the house, please help me out of this issue as am loosing sales everyday because of this persistent problem.

Thank you.

cc: lojik

Re: Is Afrisofts SPC4 Bulksms Component Trashy? by bosunjohns(m): 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2016

(1) (Reply)

5 Easy To Use Tools To Help You Build Your Own Website / Artificial Intelligence / I Want To Learn How To Program Microcontrollers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.