Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life (46825 Views)

The Most Embarrassment Of My Life / Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? / Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life( Part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Demallcrazy(m): 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
menabae:
My brother.. That gurl is interested in u.that's how some girls behaves if they are attracted to a guy #fact

Eleyin gidi gigba ni
I af learn new one now grin
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Demallcrazy(m): 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
Cutehector:
Why did u hav to borrow iron in the first place? angry

Kai!
Nairalanderz & Mouthment, bread & butter grin
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
Phamoxy:
This happened last week Saturday, my pressing iron got fault and I have to iron cloth for church d following day which is Sunday.. There is this female neighbour of mine that I once borrowed USB cord from her and since then we started becoming close, so I thought I shud go to her and borrow iron to press my cloth...On getting dere I knock the door but the person opened the door at the second knock, lo n behold I met her friend there and i also saw her boyfriend inside and dat was the first time I will see dat her friend since I got there though I know she has a roommate... So I told her sorry I thought its your friend and she said what is it, I told her my iron was faulty and she shud please borrow me there own, she said which type of iron( frowning face), I said pressing Iron..she just look me one kind and shot the door. I felt so embarrassed and felt as if the ground shud swallow me.I have never been so embarrassed like that before in my life.My fellow nairalanders why are some girls like this in this century. This girl in question is a mature girl oo and not a teenager, I heard she work with infinix and that her boyfriend has a car.
i feel u bro, i would have felt the same way, maybe her boyfriend was banging her friend and her, she thought u want to join it, she thought u mean u want to give her ur iron (dick) grin

4 Likes

Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Phamoxy(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
ellacute45:
Get your shits together and confront her
Miss hw will i approach or wat will I say to her not to get embarrassed again cos am seriously mad at her and any oda embarrassment from her might lead to something else like a slap on her face or abusive words from me. Also i hardly see her and each time I see her it's always with her boyfriend
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Phamoxy(m): 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
lilzcee:
i feel u bro, i would have felt the same way, maybe her boyfriend was banging her friend and her, she thought u want to join it, she thought u mean u want to give her ur iron (dick) grin
Lol. her friend wasn't around den...
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
Phamoxy:

Miss hw will i approach or wat will I say to her not to get embarrassed again cos am seriously mad at her and any oda embarrassment from her might lead to something else like a slap on her face or abusive words from me. Also i badly see her and each time I see her it's always with her boyfriend
jeez are you even a boy??kindly tell her you didn't like her attitude last time
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by tosyne2much(m): 10:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
Bro, you have no reason whatsoever to be depressed. That's one of the things we face in life especially when we are still going through thick and thin

Poo like that wouldn't have happened if you had got yourself a new pressing iron.

Anyway, I really do not blame you to have gone to borrow an iron, I blame the ill-mannered and uncultured lady for using her lexical venom
to act like a sodomizing eeediot

Abeg just bone the yeye girl issue and act as if nothing ever happened. That does not make you less a person

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Phamoxy(m): 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, you have no reason whatsoever to be depressed. That's one of the things we face in life especially when you are still going through thick and thin

Poo like that wouldn't have happened if you had got yourself a new pressing iron

I really do not blame you to have gone to borrow an iron, I blame the ill-mannered and uncultured lady

Abeg just bone the girl issue and act as if nothing ever happened. That does not make you less of a person
Thanks baba I really appreciate this and I think am relieved small now.. I think the girl is just mad and senseless cos her action was just uncalled for...borrow me iron I no borrow u no be by force.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Phamoxy(m): 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
ellacute45:
Arit tnx but I will do dat when av totally forgive her in my mind and when the atmosphere is ok for such.

1 Like

Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by tosyne2much(m): 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
ellacute45:
It's totally unnecessary to go to her again... It would just look like he's looking for familiarity or something, hence, still get embarrassed

7 Likes

Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Countrygirl(f): 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i] It's totally unnecessary to go to her again... It would just look like he's looking for familiarity or something, hence, still get embarrassed /i]
U just be lyk MTN 4 NL.
Hw was ur day?
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by drnairalov: 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
Phamoxy:

Bro this is a big lesson for me oo, I can't forget d incident forever and I will tell the story later when God finally pick my call

mtscheew wait what re u feeling bad 4? you re , that she treated u that way cos u re not as rich as her boifriend? i dont get this Baba God pick up ur call talk, she only shut the door on u, ogini it is just the door she shut on you. not a big embarrassment to me.. move on biko !seems u kinda jealous and blaming her actions on ur current state. u wanna be in the place of her boifriend maybe. u com dey talk say u wan talk the story join.. lool cheesy
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by tosyne2much(m): 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
Countrygirl:
U just be lyk MTN 4 NL.
Hw was ur day?
I have not been privileged to browse all this while sef cheesy

Well, I have been fine sha.

Oyah what do you have to say concerning the lady that thrashed the OP? cool
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Countrygirl(f): 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
tosyne2much:
I have not been privileged to browse all this while sef cheesy

Well, I have been fine sha.

Oyah what do you have to say concerning the lady that thrashed the OP? cool
To me d lady was js rude & uncultured. Maybe she has never borrowed anytin in her lyf.
D op should just stop feeling bad.

1 Like

Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by tosyne2much(m): 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
Countrygirl:
To me d lady was js rude & uncultured. Maybe she has never borrowed anytin in her lyf.
D op should just stop feeling bad.
Yes very ill-mannered and uncultured cool

U deserve my ring jhor wink
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Phamoxy(m): 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
drnairalov:

mtscheew wait what re u feeling bad 4? your , that she treated u that way cos u re not as rich as her boifriend? i dont get this Baba God pick up ur call talk, she only shut the door on u, ogini it is just the door she shut on you. not a big embarrassment to me.. move on biko !seems u kinda jealous and blaming her actions on ur current state. u wanna be in the place of her boifriend maybe. u com dey talk say u wan talk the story join.. lool cheesy
Yes i think so bro cos she might thought I couldn't afford to buy a new iron cos I was poor or even tink I don't av iron before and just lying to her dat It got spoilt..so i tink she having a rich bf gave her dat liver and cos the bf was present there too
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by stanleyazo(m): 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
Product of shattered homes ..

1 Like

Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Countrygirl(f): 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
tosyne2much:
Yes very ill-mannered and uncultured cool

U deserve my ring jhor wink
LOL
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Socketbet: 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lolzzzzz you no no say you spoil show for her?
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by bidexmat(m): 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Your story would have been good if the ground truly swallowed you
Dude biko take a chill pill grin
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by ikombe: 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
Cutehector:
Why did u hav to borrow iron in the first place? angry
you no read where im say e own get fault undecided
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by iamlati: 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
menabae:
My brother.. That gurl is interested in u.that's how some girls behaves if they are attracted to a guy #fact

You Just like to type rubbish sha

2 Likes

Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Op thinks age and having a car = Maturity
L M A O
M
A
O

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Amucha: 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Phamoxy:
This happened last week Saturday, my pressing iron got fault and I have to iron cloth for church d following day which is Sunday.. There is this female neighbour of mine that I once borrowed USB cord from her and since then we started becoming close, so I thought I shud go to her and borrow iron to press my cloth...On getting dere I knock the door but the person opened the door at the second knock, lo n behold I met her friend there and i also saw her boyfriend inside and dat was the first time I will see dat her friend since I got there though I know she has a roommate... So I told her sorry I thought its your friend and she said what is it, I told her my iron was faulty and she shud please borrow me there own, she said which type of iron( frowning face), I said pressing Iron..she just look me one kind and shot the door. I felt so embarrassed and felt as if the ground shud swallow me.I have never been so embarrassed like that before in my life.My fellow nairalanders why are some girls like this in this century. This girl in question is a mature girl oo and not a teenager, I heard she work with infinix and that her boyfriend has a car.

must you post everything online? due to the dwindling oil price and free fall of the naira, every post on online will attract a stamp duty of 500 naira. let me see if nairalanders will post everything online.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by dabimzy(f): 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
undecidedNarrative essay
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by sonnie10: 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
It happens. Sounds like transferred aggression. She probably got issues with your acquaintance.
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by 2sex(m): 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
OP, u go disturb them when dem dey fvck na hin cos am or when they were about to start the match. You were a distraction and cost her her cum.., that's why she is pissed.

1 Like

Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by dapizy02(m): 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
I wasted my mb 4 notin
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by lasurjunior(m): 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
Phamoxy:
How in the hell did this make front page?
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by hoodmenconcepts: 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
seen... washerey! coming soon...
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by rovher: 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
Bruf' gerrit off yur mind, ok. I knw tht feelin tho' buh at the same time man up... it's nothing...
Re: Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Your story would have been good if the ground truly swallowed you

Haha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed / Man Asks Ex-Fianceeā€™s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.