Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. (39164 Views)

Jonathan Named In Statement ‘torn’ By Metuh — EFCC / EFCC Escapes Court Wrath For Releasing Press Statement On Metuh’s Case / More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by koolpal(m): 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Huh?
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by idowuladipo: 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=Flexherbal post=42805322]Metuh, pay back our money.[/quote

hmmmmmmm sankara!!!!!!!
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
What does this lawyer mean by Oral evidence of Dazuki's money? What matters is documented evidences. So if a bank Manager siphons money, and all the documents prove he siphoned the money, the journalists should wait for Oral evidences and documentary.

This is what I call Media Defence.

2 Likes

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by Freegift75: 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nothing to fear about. In a sane society, kanu ought to have rotten in cell by now. The accused still challenging the (accusser), this is end time case.

Seeing Kanu straight to his Kuje apartment

2 Likes

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by wxyz1: 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
I have never seen this kind of a thing before, they will be the one to take you to court, they will also be the one to jude you on the pages of newspapers

1 Like

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by blackpanda: 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
stuff46:
Slowly the truth about the whole case i coming out. See the way they have succeded in painting an innocent man a common criminal.

Until the end of the case sha.

Innocent ke Or are u trying to crack a joke? Smh

2 Likes

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by PhockPhockMan: 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
Flexherbal:
Metuh, pay back our money.

Taaaahh go Sidon, are you the judge?

1 Like

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by Nyaknor(m): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
Na corruption prank we dy see For Naija not corruption fight.

3 Likes

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by suxkill: 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Dude! Na me laugh pass!

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by thunder74(m): 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm.

Are you not committing the same offence EFCC is accused of committing? Imagine you pronouncing an accused innocent before judgement day.
Our laws say that every accused is still innocent until pronounced guilt by the Court until then, Metuh is still innocent.

2 Likes

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by jericco1(m): 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
grin grin
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by saintkel(m): 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
stuff46:
Slowly the truth about the whole case i coming out. See the way they have succeded in painting an innocent man a common criminal.

Until the end of the case sha.
Just watch bro

1 Like

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by loomer: 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
BatmanIsWatching:
Maybe this comment won't be important to the majority of the people here. Some of you will ignore it, most of yall won't bother to read and it'll go unnoticed along with other comments, maybe I'll be criticized for this but i just want to let yall know I'm selling bananas.

I beg, na how much you dey sell am?
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by aliscomonaj: 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
Common Metuh ate the forbidden fruit and must pay or go to jail. I will never side those stealing our money even GEJ should be probed now not later. They thought they will win the election and shared bags of money to themselves the shall regret it sooner or later. I need a job!!! lipsrsealed[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by PhockPhockMan: 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
jagalboy:
Where is d source of this information? I found d source unreliable as it is not known to any of us here. I also found d writer biased and he succeeded in shooting himself in d leg by displaying d act he claimed d defendant complained about in court by publishing d court proceedings too.

Wailer spotted.

4 Likes

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
jagalboy:
Where is d source of this information? I found d source unreliable as it is not known to any of us here. I also found d writer biased and he succeeded in shooting himself in d leg by displaying d act he claimed d defendant complained about in court by publishing d court proceedings too.

Me I tire. Talking about journalists not waiting for the full story and publishing Metuh ate his words.

It started like a serious write up and ended up as a comic write up.

1 Like

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by stuff46(m): 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm.

Are you not committing the same offence EFCC is accused of committing? Imagine you pronouncing an accused innocent before judgement day.

Can you tell me the case they have against him?
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by ErasmusCOMP: 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
This is serious! The source though...
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by monex(m): 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm.

actually an accused remains innocent until proven guilty. So Metuh is not a criminal until the court says so

1 Like

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by JoeBlocks(m): 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
I wonder what the EFCC stand to gain by misinforming the press. Oh yea I forgot, the press seem to love misinformation as misinforming the fooliish nigerian multitude who cares not about finding or seeking the truth for themselves love misinformation which they use to form baseless opinions....

3 Likes

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by TimeManager(m): 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
Wailers sef... Buttlicking authorityngr to an height of delusional esctasy. What has the ruiling against press releases got to exonorate the paper eater, metuh?
Wailers da buttlickers
The truth has spoken!

2 Likes

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nigeria has no experts in investigation,none of the agencies are good at it,not one.

3 Likes

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by ikkkkk: 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm.

You are even committing the greatest of all the offenses because everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

For now, Olisa Metuh is innocent

3 Likes

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by anonimi: 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
illmatic101:
Sometimes I wonder, if we're being played by the APC government, what are they really up to? What's going on behind the curtains? We may be here wailing while they're busy selling us to the Devil.

We are not only being played by the APCshit federal administration.
No.
We have always been played by the APCshit winchious party since 2013/2014.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2065934_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by Julietekekwe1: 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
TimeManager:
Wailers sef... Buttlicking authorityngr to an height of delusional esctasy. What has the ruiling against press releases got to exonorate the paper eater, metuh?
Wailers da buttlickers
The truth has spoken!
I don catch am ZOMBIE raise to power 2.

1 Like

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by Pidggin(f): 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
They are not happy that the EFCC statement did not reflect the fact that the prosecution witness also read out a section in the ONSA document wherein it was expressly stated that the N400m payment to Chief Metuh followed due process.
The EFCC operative had also stated, that in the cause of his investigation, he did not come across any evidence that Chief Metuh had any personal relationship and/or direct dealings with the former NSA Sambo Dasuki.
Also he confirmed that he has no documentary and/or oral evidence to back his claim that Dasuki withdrew N10b and changed it into dollars and distributed to top PDP leaders during their national convention, as well as his claim that the $2m given to Nneka Ararume actually came from the sum allegedly withdrawn from Dasuki.

I have lossed my respect for EFCC

2 Likes

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by slyxavi(m): 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
ok naa
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by Dbboy(m): 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm.

What is that popular saying, you are innocent until proven guilty.

1 Like

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by chinjo(m): 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm.

Bros The law remains the law. There is a great difference between law and morality. The law says an accused person is innocent until pronounced guilty. It never said an accused is guilty until pronounced innocent. So in the Eyes of the law, Chief Olisa Metuh is presumed to be innocent until found guilty.

2 Likes

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by Henovy: 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm.

The case of a kettle calling a pot black!
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by Sctests: 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
The way the FG is going, very soon nobody will believe any iota of word that comes out from them. So metuh never ate paper afterall. It was just a smear campaign. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by numericalguy(m): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Metuh’s lawyers are complaining that the EFCC, a principal party in the case issued a press statement but hid from the public certain facts established in court including the acknowledgement by the prosecution witness, Junaid Sa’id, during cross examination that Chief Metuh never ate his statement while with the commission.
They are not happy that the EFCC statement did not reflect the fact that the prosecution witness also read out a section in the ONSA document wherein it was expressly stated that the N400m payment to Chief Metuh followed due process.
The EFCC operative had also stated, that in the cause of his investigation, he did not come across any evidence that Chief Metuh had any personal relationship and/or direct dealings with the former NSA Sambo Dasuki.
Also he confirmed that he has no documentary and/or oral evidence to back his claim that Dasuki withdrew N10b and changed it into dollars and distributed to top PDP leaders during their national convention, as well as his claim that the $2m given to Nneka Ararume actually came from the sum allegedly withdrawn from Dasuki.

Judge adjourned for ruling on March 7, 2016

http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/02/OLISA-METUH--EFCC-Escapes-by-the-Whiskers/

There is no justice in Nogeria. I wonder how the EFCC could have escaped being reprimanded with all these malicious and illogical investigation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government / Femi Fani-Kayode, His Wife Precious & Son Aragorn In Adorable Family Photos / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.