Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

A Mech Engineering Aspirant, Was Admitted To Microbiology, Accept Or Decline? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Mech Engineering Aspirant, Was Admitted To Microbiology, Accept Or Decline? (545 Views)

"I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady / What Are The Ssce Requirements For Mech Engineering At FUTA / Uniuyo 2016 Computer Engineering Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mech Engineering Aspirant, Was Admitted To Microbiology, Accept Or Decline? by frederickokey(m): 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
A friend who wanted studying mechanical engineering, ends up being admitted in microbiology, should he accept or decline the admission. note that he has stayed at home for four years now. your candid advises please
Re: A Mech Engineering Aspirant, Was Admitted To Microbiology, Accept Or Decline? by kingpole: 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
DECLINE, You don't want to look back and know you could have done better.
Re: A Mech Engineering Aspirant, Was Admitted To Microbiology, Accept Or Decline? by tammyboy1(m): 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
Mcb? Thats almost impossible, the least you should be given is physics or maybe maths and stats, well follow your heart cos i know your the *friend*
Re: A Mech Engineering Aspirant, Was Admitted To Microbiology, Accept Or Decline? by boldan: 12:15am On Feb 13, 2016
Please and please don't take microbiology o, it is not a professional course

(1) (Reply)

Oya Swear Say U Neva Do Any Of This / Enugu State Nursing School Form 2016/2017 Is On Sales: "Click Here" To View / The Untold Secret About Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.