Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Fayose Again! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Again! (606 Views)

Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti / "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) / Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Again! by Olujaay: 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
ā€ˇFayose Stokes Fire Of Community Strife, Tears Olukere's Portraits, As Rival Groups Unleash Mayhem On Ikere

As if under spell, Governor Ayodele Fayose this evening went berserk in an act of street brawl to stoke fire of community discord, setting rival groups against each other over destruction of Olukere's portraits strategically displayed in Ikere-Ekiti.
Eyewitnesses said trouble started when Fayose abruptly stopped his convoy and alighted from his vehicle and went straight to where the portraits of Olukere of Ikere were displayed and personally destroyed them.
Residents watched in disbelief as the governor moved from one portrait to to other, destroying them in the full glare of the residents.
Anger boiled over in a community sharply divided over the Obaship tussle between Ogoga of Ikere and Olukere of Ikere.
Within minutes, Olukere's supporters in their hundreds stormed the town and built bonfires around Post Office area stretching to Akure road. Motorists made detours, as travellers got stuck in the burst of mayhem while several others took streets roads to link the major road far away from the theatre of war.
Ogoga is reported to be Fayose's acolyte, and it is believed that the governor played a prominent role to ensure his emergence as the Ogoga of Ikere even when the matter was still a subject of heated confusion over tradition and right to the throne.
Till late this evening, the town is still tense and no one knows when the rage fired by the governor's reckless conduct will subside.

THE MONITORS
10/2/16
Re: Fayose Again! by libertyfather(m): 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
There is different between a leader and a thug, that's some mofos hero awon didirin
Re: Fayose Again! by Alubarika7(m): 12:15am On Feb 11, 2016
I saw his convoy in akure,people in d car I boarded were praising him..nt knowing dat d bastard don go cause kasala for ikere...fayose u nid to stop smoking....or better still change ur dealer..newws from ojumi koro loshe.....
Re: Fayose Again! by xxgig(m): 12:26am On Feb 11, 2016
Their governor has gone again.
Waiting to here from a reliable source though.
Re: Fayose Again! by Yhinkss(m): 12:29am On Feb 11, 2016
That is the igbo adopted son displaying what he knows how to do best- thuggery
Ekiti has really entered it seriously
The man is a disgrace to the position of a governor. Somebody who admitted on national TV that stomach infrastructure is what put food on the table and relief to people and that is the focus of his government. I just shook my head cos Ekiti has suffered
Re: Fayose Again! by sweetgala(m): 12:44am On Feb 11, 2016
Yhinkss:
That is the igbo adopted son displaying what he knows how to do best- thuggery
Ekiti has really entered it seriously
The man is a disgrace to the position of a governor. Somebody who admitted on national TV that stomach infrastructure is what put food on the table and relief to people and that is the focus of his government. I just shook my head cos Ekiti has suffered

I'm currently watching the 60 mins with Angela episode by TOK, Ekiti people have bought themselves 4 years minimum of wasted time. Fayose has nothing to offer Ekiti, zero , Nada

(1) (Reply)

Which Side Of The Divide Will You Be When We Finally Cross This Bridge? / My Encounter With Senator Monsura Sunmonu Representing Oyo Central Constituency, / CNN Labels Ali-modu Sheriff As Boko Haram Founder (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.