Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Change Of Car Engine. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Change Of Car Engine. (1900 Views)

Should You Turn Off The A/C System Before Shutting Off Your Car’s Engine? / How To Cook Food On Your Car's Engine (Photos) / What Does 2.4L Really Mean In A Engine Of Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of Car Engine. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 2:51am On Feb 11, 2016
Please i just changed my car engine. Someone told me i need to swear an affidavit for the change of engine and attach it to d car pariculars. Pls is it true and is their any other thing i should do again?
Re: Change Of Car Engine. by luvinhubby(m): 6:30am On Feb 11, 2016
RICHIEBOI1:
Please i just changed my car engine. Someone told me i need to swear an affidavit for the change of engine and attach it to d car pariculars. Pls is it true and is their any other thing i should do again?

Original stamped receipts with new engine number, affidavit & police report is needed or else you will become 'family support' to police & v.i.o

1 Like

Re: Change Of Car Engine. by lonelydora: 8:00am On Feb 11, 2016
Follow luvinhubby's advice, if not, all the money you make will be going to the police.
Re: Change Of Car Engine. by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:17am On Feb 11, 2016
next time you want to buy an engine, [size=1pt]tell the spare part dealer to engrave your old engine details on the new one.[/size] not applicable to all engines, if your engine number is in a position that makes it unreadable unless when dropped e.g (infinity Qx4 and pathfinder they have the engine number located near the flywheel between the engine and gearbox.) then there's no point writing a report or an affidavit
Re: Change Of Car Engine. by Carsells(m): 8:25am On Feb 11, 2016
Is your former engine number in your vehicle particulars? If it is, then go by the above advice but if not don't border yourself just go on using your vehicle.

(1) (Reply)

Car Upgrade And Maintainance 08038156694 / If Your Boss Is To Gift You One Of These, Which Would You Pick? / Honda Accord 2006 Wobbling From The Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.