Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:17 AM

Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay (19065 Views)

Boko Haram Burnt Armoured Car In Borno, Killed A Soldier / Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency / NYCN Withdraws Award To Kano State Gov. & Buhari's Aide Gen. Paul Boro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by imsuboi(m): 11:25am On Feb 11, 2016
TippyTop:

But we have no other country except this one.
Read my siggy. smiley
Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by imsuboi(m): 11:27am On Feb 11, 2016
Obiagelli:

Abi o, even buhari and co are denying the budget they proposed, every clown is still flying the presidential fleet they promised to sell off

Have you now realized the depth of your mistake?

Its too late to apologize. Its too late......

2 Likes

Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by brownlord: 11:54am On Feb 11, 2016
Obiagelli:
Maybe its time to just give up on this country.

Why?
Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 11, 2016
Obiagelli:

It's not a nation but a business venture. No conscience. No values. Nothing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by chesterlee(m): 11:54am On Feb 11, 2016
Giving us a president like Buhari, is God's divine way of punishing Nigerians for all the wrongs they have committed

3 Likes

Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by pally1982: 11:55am On Feb 11, 2016
Here we go. Corruption is back

2 Likes

Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by SurefireAsoOke: 11:55am On Feb 11, 2016
INTROVERT:
No sauce equals thrash
Exactly.
Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by ajebuter(f): 11:55am On Feb 11, 2016
Sammyashol:
Laughing in chinese chinkunkinbantahian, Oluku of the highest order in display. Now I keep quiet. You're duped already

The guy is being sarcastic ...

1 Like

Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by hrpvl: 11:56am On Feb 11, 2016
Sammyashol:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/sleaze-in-amnesty-office-s-n48bn-expenditure-in-five-months-exposed/231558/

It is well, it can only be well. Contact us for Jobs in Dubai like construction workers, marketers etc, US visa also obtainable at Zero Deposit. See our signature.
Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by pally1982: 11:56am On Feb 11, 2016
TippyTop:

But we have no other country except this one.

Is it what you think?
Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by shamecurls(m): 11:56am On Feb 11, 2016
Lobatan...

Right within Bubu`s reach

Sigh...

1 Like

Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by anonimi: 11:57am On Feb 11, 2016
Crazy!
Crazier!!
Craziest!!!
Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by ajebuter(f): 11:57am On Feb 11, 2016
So much for Mr Integrity and his host of ' angelic' ministers and aides

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by MsGlobalwonder(f): 11:58am On Feb 11, 2016
shocked shocked
Obiagelli:
u wanna give up on ur bubu? shocked cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 11, 2016
Will there ever be a change in Nigeria?? Yes, but in 6055.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by TimeManager(m): 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wailers sef....if nigerians could be this purportedly reckless to work with my pmb, then who will? I wished pmb could be returned a military head, no one around him would have dared. Let heads roll.
Wailers o ya come & wail joor.
The truth has spoken!
Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by mcgaius: 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
this post will not pull traffic because its not stella Odua,diezani or iwella

1 Like

Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by tonychristopher: 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
Zombies are like

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by gudnex22(m): 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
dustmalik:
I'm really disappointed to hear this news. If this news is true, I expect Buhari to sack Boro immediately, and order a probe into the contracts he awarded. And if found wanting, he should be prosecuted.

If you are in Buhari's cabinet you are not corrupt and they can't prosecute you. mrtourism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by wristbangle: 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
Honestly speaking, most of our politicians suppose to be executed.

We need revolution in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by slap1(m): 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
Saint Bubu the Confused Onegrin

3 Likes

Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by kingdong(m): 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
paul

2 Likes

Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
Obiagelli:

The difference btw us and wailers is that Nigeria comes first.

Btw i believe this goverment has better capacity to fix its problems

I am a staunch supporter of Pres. Buhari but I will speak against the existence of massive corruption in his government. I believe we are in a less corrupt environment but corruption still lives and breathes in this regime.

I hope the President acts fast to curb the rising menace of corruption in his government because that was why he won the election.
Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by AODT(m): 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
I support this administration's move against corruption however corrupt people must be found every here and there. With this a probe should be called against Boro, suspend him, try him for misappropriating public funds and jail him when found guilty.

Senate should call for his suspension.

1 Like

Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by Luckylife(m): 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
MrEverest:
At this rate, we will wake up one day to hear that Nigeria has been sold!
any body that voted this apc government should be ashamed and apologise to few common sense 5% of Nigerians that saw the future of this zombie change. What a shame in this 21st century other small countries are moving forward they are going back to stone age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by dunkem21(m): 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Obiagelli:

Obiagelli, did they hack your moniker

If I see ya comment, I don't bother commenting again ..

Kudos!

2 Likes

Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by arabaribiti(m): 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Another yam eater people shd beware of name like moro, boro, koro, pls add your own

2 Likes

Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by dondo83(m): 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
corruption is everywhere, even in heaven hence why lucifer fought with God before he was thrown down to the pit of hell. everybody cant be buhari and he cant monitor every single deal by himself. what will differentiate buhari from gej is after hearing allegations such as this and not investigate . if boro is found guilty he should be another scape goat finish
Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
Obiagelli:
Hehehe Obiagelli is now a wailer?

5 Likes

Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by Utchman1: 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
If this is true, no qualms. Let us now see how the government will react.
Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by buchilino(m): 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
OH UR SO PATRIOTIC, ABEG MAKE I HEAR WORD JOOR, GO MAIDUGURI N C HOW D GOVT IS TREATING OUR SOLDIERS. AFTER A WEEK IN MAIDUGURI, TELL ME IF U STILL WANT 2 DIE 4 DIS GOD 4SAKEN COUNTRY.
Re: Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay by Melkizedek(m): 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
TimeManager:
Wailers sef....if nigerians could be this purportedly reckless to work with my pmb, then who will? I wished pmb could be returned a military head, no one around him would have dared. Let heads roll.
Wailers o ya come & wail joor.
The truth has spoken!
deputy chairman of the Aisha Rice Eaters Association (AREA ).

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill / Buhari: I Will Assemble A Strong Team Of Ministers For Next Level / Nigerian Social Media Influencers Were Paid To Support Alez Saab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.