Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day (14702 Views)

Get Airtel 10gb For N100, 20gb For N200 And Unlimited Data For N300 / Latest Get unlimited data On Airtel For 200#....works only with 2g / [NEW!] Mtn Unlimited Browsing For All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day by valnelly(m): 10:37am On Feb 12, 2016
Don't be deceived my friends... That's a screen shot of what I got initially... But after subscribing I discovered it was capped 100mb. When did MTN turn to father Christmas Especially now that they are in a financial mess. I'd rather use my 5GB capped bblited + psiphon settings on my MTN for just 70 bucks that settle for this deceit!

Re: How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day by valnelly(m): 11:04am On Feb 12, 2016
cheathacker:
this one is a new cheat don't dull
post it here.... I really don't trust you man... You registered as a nairalander today and you are having a cheat today... I'm on comfortable doing shit with you man!

2 Likes

Re: How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day by HANSEEL(m): 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
adewasco2k:
Subscrition Code For MTN Unlimited Data for 150 naira a day

1.Dial *567*59# you will get a message to either activate or deactivate the plan.

2. Respond with 1 to activate and wait for a message to either activate you or tell you that you are not eligible.

I am really interested in knowing the percentage of customers that will get eligible because i have tried 4 MTN SIM and only one got the offer.

Naira
Lets get your responses cheesy

How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 A Day
this is what i get wen i dialed *567*59#. subscription to unlimited data has failed, pls try by sending $SMSSUBkeyWord$ to $$. does that mean i am not eligible?
Re: How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day by emakind(m): 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
adewasco2k:

1.Dial *567*59# you will get a message to either activate or deactivate the plan.

2. Respond with 1 to activate and wait for a message to either activate you or tell you that you are not eligible.

I am really interested in knowing the percentage of customers that will get eligible because i have tried 4 MTN SIM and only one got the offer.

How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day

Really its working like mad....but i think its mainly for old customers because it worked on ma sim nd ma mums own..
Re: How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day by youngelder(m): 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
valnelly:
Don't be deceived my friends... That's a screen shot of what I got initially... But after subscribing I discovered it was capped 100mb. When did MTN turn to father Christmas Especially now that they are in a financial mess. I'd rather use my 5GB capped bblited + psiphon settings on my MTN for just 70 bucks that settle for this deceit!

bros.. abeg teach me d bblited daily stuff wit either SS or psiphon abeg
Re: How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 17, 2016
Dexter247:
I keep seeing this shit '' does it work on pc'' , I believe y'all have mtn sims .. Go and try it out yourselves and confirm. undecided
Not all MTN sims are eligible
Re: How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day by helynic: 9:46am On Feb 17, 2016
Hmmm
Re: How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day by Philcool(m): 11:11am On Feb 17, 2016
adewasco2k:

I just dialed the code and I received the SMS below; please help explain. Thanks.

"Y'ello, your subscription to Unlimited 1G has failed. Please retry by sending $SMSSubKeyWord$ to $SMSAccessNo$."

Re: How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day by Philcool(m): 11:13am On Feb 17, 2016
adewasco2k:

Lets get your responses cheesy]
I have just dialed the code and I received the SMS below; please help explain. Thanks.

"Y'ello, your subscription to Unlimited 1G has failed. Please retry by sending $SMSSubKeyWord$ to $SMSAccessNo$."

Re: How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day by princesidney(m): 11:21am On Feb 17, 2016
fOR any SEO & Internet Marketing Applications such as Wicked Article Creator, Traffic Exploder, Market Samurai etc - You can contact me at princesidney@gmail.com or Whatsapp-07030169131 only
Re: How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day by OkoyeA1(m): 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
emakind:

Really its working like mad....but i think its mainly for old customers because it worked on ma sim nd ma mums own..
T[quote author=Philcool post=42999025][/quote] Can one use Hotspot with it?
Re: How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
[s][/s]
Re: How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
[s][/s]
Re: How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
[s][/s]
Re: How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
[s][/s]
Re: How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
[s][/s]
Re: How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day by wiseone28: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
Owopetusam:

Please Sir, if you don't mind, can I buy one of this sims from you?. I am willing to pay to have it. Thanks.
sori am far from you
Re: How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day by weezii(m): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
Owopetusam:

Please Sir, if you don't mind, can I buy one of this sims from you?. I am willing to pay to have it. Thanks.
Sorry bro mtn haff blocked me off
Re: How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 16, 2016
[s][/s]
Re: How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 16, 2016
[s][/s]
Re: How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day by tmamuda(m): 11:49am On Apr 16, 2016
Owopetusam:

Only use it once don't know whether is working again. Which state?
Re: How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day by wiseone28: 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
Owopetusam:

Oh, which state are you located in bro.? Let me know please, as I can try traveling to have the sim.
Uyo
Re: How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day by Crespodinho(m): 6:37am On Apr 17, 2016
please who is using MTn cheat ..pls help me.
no money to sub
Re: How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day by kingkardy(m): 7:16am On Apr 17, 2016
it worked for me..I can't check the data cap currently but I will post when I see.it worked for me..I can't check the data cap currently but I will post when I see.it worked for me..I can't check the data cap currently but I will post when I see.
Re: How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
[s][/s]
Re: How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day by onlinedailys: 12:57pm On May 10, 2016
MTN now has a new subscription data bundle code for android and computers which allow us browse through out the day, that is 24/7. So no more nite call or nite plan browsing anymore.

The free offer are of different types, some wil give you 3.5g, 1.5g, 5g + free call credits ... and so on. Click this link for full informarion and now to subscribe for this new mtn data plan: http://www.onlinedailys.com/new-mtn-cheap-data-bundle-code-android-computer/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook Now Helps You Finds Free Wi-fi Network Nearby / How To Set Your Songs As Ringtone On Infinix Hot 2 X510 / 8 Useful Tips To Make Any Android Phone Battery Last Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.