Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers (5184 Views)

RCCG Sunday School Teacher's Manual For 3rd December 2017 Lesson 14 / Protest For Suicide Bomber Killed By Isaeli Police Gone Wrong! Graphic Video!!! / Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by annunaki2(m): 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
meixili:

Peace my brother in humanity. For you may insult me, I turn the other cheek and love you for the sake of God. I hope you have a great day, and enjoy good health.

I did not insult you but I must comment that as a human being I felt your describing a person as terrible as mohamed as the 'best man' to walk the earth an insult to the whole human race. I haven't met you but from your few comments here I can already safely conclude you are a far better person than mohamed.

4 Likes

Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by meixili: 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
annunaki2:

I did not insult you but I must comment that as a human being I felt your describing a person as terrible as mohamed as the 'best man' to walk the earth an insult to the whole human race. I haven't met you but from your few comments here I can already safely conclude you are a far better person than mohamed.

I urge you my brother not to compare me to the greatest man to walk the face to of the earth. Peace.
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by malvisguy212: 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
meixili:

I urge you my brother not to compare me to the greatest man to walk the face to of the earth. Peace.
muhammed is not even a prophet, the quran indicate it.
Surah 29:27: And (as for Abraham),
We bestowed upon him Isaac and
(Isaac’s son) Jacob, and caused
prophethood and revelation to
continue among his offspring.

Surah 29:27 mentions that Prophethood
and Scriptures came uniquely through
the seed of Isaac and Jacob. It speaks of
the prophetic office as having been
entrusted to Isaac and Jacob and their
descendants. And Allah also declared in
the above Qur’anic verse, that the
prophethood would “remain” in the
lineage of Isaac and Jacob. In other
words, anyone claiming to be a prophet
of God must be born in the Prophetic
Race.

If Muhammad is a descendant of
Ishmael, then he cannot be a
descendant of Isaac at the same time,
given the fact that Ishmael and Isaac are half-brothers.
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by meixili: 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
malvisguy212:
muhammed is not even a prophet, the quran indicate it.
Surah 29:27: And (as for Abraham),
We bestowed upon him Isaac and
(Isaac’s son) Jacob, and caused
prophethood and revelation to
continue among his offspring.
Surah 29:27 mentions that Prophethood
and Scriptures came uniquely through
the seed of Isaac and Jacob. It speaks of
the prophetic office as having been
entrusted to Isaac and Jacob and their
descendants. And Allah also declared in
the above Qur’anic verse, that the
prophethood would “remain” in the
lineage of Isaac and Jacob. In other
words, anyone claiming to be a prophet
of God must be born in the Prophetic
Race.
If Muhammad is a descendant of
Ishmael, then he cannot be a
descendant of Isaac at the same time,
given the fact that Ishmael and Isaac are half-brothers.

Salamalikum my brother. Peace and good health to you and your family.

وَوَهَبۡنَا لَهٗۤ اِسۡحٰقَ وَيَعۡقُوۡبَ وَجَعَلۡنَا فِىۡ ذُرِّيَّتِهِ النُّبُوَّةَ وَالۡكِتٰبَ وَاٰتَيۡنٰهُ اَجۡرَهٗ فِى الدُّنۡيَا ​ۚ وَاِنَّهٗ فِى الۡاٰخِرَةِ لَمِنَ الصّٰلِحِيۡنَ‏ 

(29:27) and We bestowed upon him (offspring like) Isaac and Jacob,47 and bestowed prophethood and the Book48 on his descendants and granted him his reward in this world; he will certainly be among the righteous49 in the Hereafter.

47. The Prophet Isaac (peace be upon him) was his son and the Prophet Jacob (peace be upon him) was the grandson. The other sons of the Prophet Abraham (peace be upon him) have not been mentioned here, because from his Midianite descendants only the Prophet Shuaib (peace be upon him) was appointed a Prophet, and no Prophet was born among his Ishmaelite descendants for 2500 years or so till our Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Contrary to this, the descendants of the Prophet Isaac (peace be upon him) continued to be blessed with the prophethood and the Book till the Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him).

48. This covers all the Prophets who were raised from all the branches of the Prophet Abraham’s (peace be upon him) progeny.

49. What is meant to be said is this: The rulers and the learned men and the priests of Babylon who tried to defeat the mission of the Prophet Abraham (peace be upon him) and the polytheistic people who had followed their wicked chiefs blindly, have since been blotted out and no trace of them is to be found anywhere in the world, but the person whom they had wanted to annihilate by burning in the fire only because he had proclaimed the word of Allah, and who eventually had to leave his country empty handed, was so blessed by Allah that his name has been well known in the world since the past 4,000 years and will remain so till the Last Day. All the Muslims and the Christians and the Jews unanimously recognize that friend of the Lord of the worlds as their spiritual leader. Whatever guidance mankind has received during the past 40 centuries has been received through this one man and his righteous descendants. The unique reward that he will get in the Hereafter is assured, but the place of honor that he has gained even in this world has not been gained so far by any of those who have exerted themselves in pursuit of the worldly benefits and advantages.
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by malvisguy212: 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
meixili:

Salamalikum my brother. Peace and good health to you and your family.

وَوَهَبۡنَا لَهٗۤ اِسۡحٰقَ وَيَعۡقُوۡبَ وَجَعَلۡنَا فِىۡ ذُرِّيَّتِهِ النُّبُوَّةَ وَالۡكِتٰبَ وَاٰتَيۡنٰهُ اَجۡرَهٗ فِى الدُّنۡيَا ​ۚ وَاِنَّهٗ فِى الۡاٰخِرَةِ لَمِنَ الصّٰلِحِيۡنَ‏ 

(29:27) and We bestowed upon him (offspring like) Isaac and Jacob,47 and bestowed prophethood and the Book48 on his descendants and granted him his reward in this world; he will certainly be among the righteous49 in the Hereafter.

47. The Prophet Isaac (peace be upon him) was his son and the Prophet Jacob (peace be upon him) was the grandson. The other sons of the Prophet Abraham (peace be upon him) have not been mentioned here, because from his Midianite descendants only the Prophet Shuaib (peace be upon him) was appointed a Prophet, and no Prophet was born among his Ishmaelite descendants for 2500 years or so till our Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Contrary to this, the descendants of the Prophet Isaac (peace be upon him) continued to be blessed with the prophethood and the Book till the Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him).

48. This covers all the Prophets who were raised from all the branches of the Prophet Abraham’s (peace be upon him) progeny.

49. What is meant to be said is this: The rulers and the learned men and the priests of Babylon who tried to defeat the mission of the Prophet Abraham (peace be upon him) and the polytheistic people who had followed their wicked chiefs blindly, have since been blotted out and no trace of them is to be found anywhere in the world, but the person whom they had wanted to annihilate by burning in the fire only because he had proclaimed the word of Allah, and who eventually had to leave his country empty handed, was so blessed by Allah that his name has been well known in the world since the past 4,000 years and will remain so till the Last Day. All the Muslims and the Christians and the Jews unanimously recognize that friend of the Lord of the worlds as their spiritual leader. Whatever guidance mankind has received during the past 40 centuries has been received through this one man and his righteous descendants. The unique reward that he will get in the Hereafter is assured, but the place of honor that he has gained even in this world has not been gained so far by any of those who have exerted themselves in pursuit of the worldly benefits and advantages.
Why do you chose to remain in deception ? Do you know the meaning of covenant at all ? Ishmael is the firstborn of Abraham, by tradition, the firstborn child should came first, yet the quran omit ishmael name who is the first born, and add Isaac name in the prophetic covenant. This strongly disqualified muhammed as a prophet.
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by annunaki2(m): 5:57am On Feb 12, 2016
meixili:

Another insult to the human race undecided can you list valid reasons my your mohammed is the greatest apart from the personal claims he made in the quoran?
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by meixili: 6:01am On Feb 12, 2016
annunaki2:

Another insult to the human race undecided can you list valid reasons my your mohammed is the greatest apart from the personal claims he made in the quoran?

InshAllah another time OK? It's 10pm here and I'm a bit sleepy.

If you see me again tomorrow ( my tomorrow ) , inshAllah, and I've forgotten, remind me. You asked a question, and I owe you a detailed answer my brother.
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by malvisguy212: 8:36am On Feb 12, 2016
malvisguy212:

Why do you chose to remain in deception ? Do you know the meaning of covenant at all ? Ishmael is the firstborn of Abraham, by tradition, the firstborn child should came first, yet the quran omit ishmael name who is the first born, and add Isaac name in the prophetic covenant. This strongly disqualified muhammed as a prophet.
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by malvisguy212: 8:26am On Feb 13, 2016
malvisguy212:
In Islam, it is not how one lives that
guarantees salvation, but how one dies.
To die while fighting the infidels in the
cause of Allah is the only sure way for
Muslims to be assured of a place in
Paradise. Pious muslims will be taken to hell until the day of judgment.

Surah 9:111: Allah hath purchased of
the believers their persons and their
goods; for theirs in return is the
garden of Paradise: they fight in H
is cause, and slay and are slain.
(Yusuf Ali)

Surah 17:33: And do not kill the soul
which Allah has forbidden EXCEPT BY RIGHT.

Surah 17:33 is an important verse for
suicide-bombers. This Qur’anic verse not only justifies their own suicidal deaths but it also justifies the unintended killing of other Muslims in the process. Since the jihadist goal is to defeat the infidels and establish the right of Islamic rule at all cost, they believe the end justifies the means.

Therefore, the purpose of these suicide bombers is not just to kill themselves but to kill the enemies of Islam. In the mathematics of the jihadist, the most effective way to kill as many infidels is by means of this extremely evil method. The suicide bombers believe that they are rewarded, not for simply dying, but for dying as a means for killing. Thus, their own death is sanctioned by Allah and is accepted as a necessary sacrifice. They are honored as martyrs because they died in the fight against the enemies of Islam.

THE BARGAIN OF ALLAH
It may surprise many to learn that all
Muslims, including Muhammad will
descend into “Hell” before being rescued from it on the “Day of Resurrection.” The “Day of Resurrection” or “Qiyamah” refers to the time of the end. This means that even as you are reading this article, Muhammad and his pious followers are in “Hell” awaiting deliverance. The following Qur’anic verse and Hadith attests to this teaching in Islam.

Surah 19:71: “It is the inevitable
decree of your Lord that EVERYONE OF YOU WILL BE TAKEN TO HELL .”

THE ONLY WAY TO BYPASS THE PUNISHMENT IN SURAH 19:71.

However, there is a way for Muslims to
bypass “Hell” and head straight into
Paradise. Allah makes a bargain with
Muslims to show how this is possible.

Surah 61:10-13: O YE WHO BELIEVE SHALL I LEAD YOU TO A BARGAIN THAT WILL SAVE YOU FROM A GRIEVOUS PENALTY ? – That ye believe in Allah
and His Messenger, and that ye
strive your utmost in the Cause of
Allah , with your property and your
persons: That will be best for you, if
ye but knew! He will forgive you
your sins, and admit you to
Gardens beneath which Rivers flow,
and to beautiful mansions in
Gardens of Eternity: that is indeed
the Supreme Achievement. And
another favour will He bestow, which
ye do love, – help from Allah and a
speedy victory. (Yusuf Ali)

The above Qur’anic verses were written
in the historical context of the Battle of
Uhud (625 C.E.). In the Arabic Qur’an, the term Jihad is used in the above Qur’anic verses. “That ye believe in Allah and His Messenger, and that ye strive (Jihad) your utmost in the Cause of Allah.” Since all Muslims, including pious ones will have to spend a waiting-period in the “Islamic-Hell” before reaching Paradise, Allah made a bargain with Muslims. He told them that if they die fighting for his cause, he will forgive their sins and will save them from the “grievous Penalty” of “Hell-fire.” In other words, there is no need to burn in the “Islamic-Hell” until the Day of Resurrection when the faithful among them will be rescued. Paradise will be instant for those who die fighting for Allah.

Till today, Muslim suicide bombers are
motivated by this murderous bargain of
Allah. Allah’s bargain is still in force in
the Book of Hate. Islam reserves a place
in Paradise for cold blooded killers.

Surah 9:88: “But the Messenger, and
those who believe with him, strive
and fight with their wealth and
their persons: for them are all good
things: and it is they who will
prosper.” (Yusuf Ali)
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by Demmzy15(m): 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
meixili:

Peace my brother in humanity. For you may insult me, I turn the other cheek and love you for the sake of God. I hope you have a great day, and enjoy good health.
Jazaka Allaah kayran Ya Ikwaan, please don't be lenient with this people, they'll just take you for granted! grin
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
Demmzy15:
Jazaka Allaah kayran Ya Ikwaan, please don't be lenient with this people, they'll just take you for granted! grin
akhi is singular, ikhwaan is plural.
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by Demmzy15(m): 3:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
lexiconkabir:
akhi is singular, ikhwaan is plural.
Haha, it's was my autocorrect, my bad!

1 Like

Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by malvisguy212: 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
malvisguy212:

Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by truthmans2012: 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
Demmzy15:

This is a true muslim by islamic standard.

1 Like

Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by nasiayam: 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
[quote author=malvisguy212 post=42890805][/quote]

-1 hate preaching
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by Demmzy15(m): 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
truthmans2012:

This is a true muslim by islamic standard.
Pathetic old loser, in the coming days I'll open a thread concerning your bible. Let's see if you can defend it.

1 Like

Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by nasiayam: 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
Demmzy15:
Pathetic old loser, in the coming days I'll open a thread concerning your bible. Let's see if you can defend it.

InshAllah
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by truthmans2012: 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
Demmzy15:

You just want to waste your time, nothing is wrong with the Bible. Your allaah once approved it before he started contradicting himself

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
Demmzy15:
Haha, it's was my autocorrect, my bad!
All these big phones sha.

1 Like

Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by malvisguy212: 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
nasiayam:

-1 hate preaching
no one force you here.
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by Demmzy15(m): 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
lexiconkabir:
All these big phones sha.
grin grin
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by wisolo(m): 12:45am On Feb 14, 2016
meixili:

مُحَمَّدٌ رَّسُوۡلُ اللّٰهِ​ ؕ وَالَّذِيۡنَ مَعَهٗۤ اَشِدَّآءُ عَلَى الۡكُفَّارِ رُحَمَآءُ بَيۡنَهُمۡ ​ تَرٰٮهُمۡ رُكَّعًا سُجَّدًا يَّبۡتَغُوۡنَ فَضۡلًا مِّنَ اللّٰهِ وَرِضۡوَانًا​سِيۡمَاهُمۡ فِىۡ وُجُوۡهِهِمۡ مِّنۡ اَثَرِ السُّجُوۡدِ​ ؕ ذٰ لِكَ مَثَلُهُمۡ فِى التَّوۡرٰٮةِ ۛ ۖۚ وَمَثَلُهُمۡ فِى الۡاِنۡجِيۡلِ ۛۚ كَزَرۡعٍ اَخۡرَجَ شَطْئَـهٗ فَاٰزَرَهٗ فَاسۡتَغۡلَظَ فَاسۡتَوٰى عَلٰى سُوۡقِهٖ يُعۡجِبُ الزُّرَّاعَ لِيَـغِيۡظَ بِهِمُ الۡكُفَّارَ​ ؕ وَعَدَ اللّٰهُ الَّذِيۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا وَعَمِلُوا الصّٰلِحٰتِ مِنۡهُمۡ مَّغۡفِرَةً وَّاَجۡرًا عَظِيۡمًا‏ 

(48:29) Muhammad is Allah's Messenger, and those who are with him are firm with the unbelievers52 but compassionate with one another.53 You see them occupied in bowing and prostrating and in seeking Allah's bounty and good pleasure. They are distinguished54 from others by the marks of prostration on their faces. Thus are they described in the Torah.55 And their parable in the Gospel is that of56 a tilth that puts forth its shoot, then strengthens it so that it becomes stout and stands firmly on its stem. This is a sight pleasing to the sowers and one by which the unbelievers will be enraged. As for those who believe and do righteous deeds, Allah has promised them forgiveness and a great reward.57

52. The companions (of the Prophet) are hard against the disbelievers: They are not such that the disbelievers may mold them as they like. They can neither be cowed nor purchased by any inducement. The disbelievers have no power to turn them away from the great objective for the sake of which they have joined and followed the Prophet (peace be upon him) even at the cost of their lives.

53. That is, whatever their hardness and severity, it is only for the disbelievers, not for the believers. As regards the believers they are soft, merciful, affectionate, sympathetic and compassionate. Their unity of aim and object has produced in them love and harmony and complete accord among themselves.

54. This does not imply the mark that appears on the forehead of some people on account of prostrations, but it implies the marks and traces of the fear of God, munificence, nobility and goodness of manner that naturally appears on the face of a person on account of bowing down before God. Man’s face is an open book on the pages of which different states of a man’s self can be seen easily. A vain and arrogant person’s face is different from the face of a humble, modest and unassuming person; an immoral person’s face is clearly distinguished from the face of a righteous and well mannered person; and there is a marked difference between the facial appearance of a wicked man and of a noble and virtuous man. What Allah means to say is: The companions of Muhammad (peace be upon him) are such that one can recognize them on first sight to be the best of mankind, because their faces shine forth with the light of God worship and God consciousness. This is the same thing about which Imam Malik has said that when the armies of the companions entered Syria, the Syrian Christians remarked: These people possess the very same qualities and characteristics of the disciples of the Prophet Jesus Christ (peace be upon him).

55. The allusion probably is to Deuteronomy, 33: 2-3, in which the Holy Prophet’s (peace be upon him) advent has been foretold and the word saints has been used for his companions. Apart from this, if some other quality of the companions has been mentioned in the Torah, it is not found in the existing, corrupted Torah.

56. This parable is found in a sermon of the Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) that has been reported in the New Testament, thus:

And he said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground: And should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how. For the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself; first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear. But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come. And he said, Where unto shall we liken the kingdom of God? Or with what comparison shall we compare it? It is like a grain of mustard seed, which, when it is sewn in the earth, is less than all the seeds that be in the earth. But when it is sown, it groweth up, and becometh greater than all herbs, and shouted out great branches; so that the fowls of the air may lodge under the shadow of it.

The last portion of this sermon is also found in Matthew, 13: 31-32.

57. A section of the Muslims translates this verse, thus: Allah has promised forgiveness and a great reward to those from among these people who have believed and done good works. Thus, they invent a way to vilify and slander the companions, and claim that according to this verse many people among the companions were not believers and righteous. But this commentary goes against verses (4, 5, 18 and 26 )of this very Sarah, and does not even accord with the initial sentences of this verse itself. In( verses 4-5), Allah has made mention of sending down sakinat (tranquility) and of effecting increase in the faith of all those companions who were present with the Prophet (peace be upon him) at Hudaibiyah, and given them without any exception the good news of admission into Paradise. In (verse 18), Allah has expressed His good pleasure for all those who took the pledge to the Prophet (peace be upon him), and in this also there is no exception. In (verse 26), Allah has also used the word muminin (believers) for all the companions, has mentioned of sending down His sakinat to them, and obliged them to be righteous and pious, for they were most worthy and deserving of all mankind. Here also, it was not said that the news was being given only abut those who were believers among them. Then also in the initial sentences of this verse itself the characteristics mentioned are of all those people who were with the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). The words are to the effect that all the people who are with him have this quality and characteristic. After this, suddenly in the last sentence there could be no excuse to say that some of them were the believers and others were not

my brother you are confused. you need help. you really need Jesus Christ in your life. while resiting the Qur'an, it made mention of "show me the way" and I hereby tell you now that Jesus Christ is that way you are looking for, He is the the truth and the life and it is only through Him that you can come to God. come to Jesus and receive peace and rest of mind. in Him you are complete. you will have an encounter with
The Lord Jesus any moment from now. I advice you to go to a living church and give your life to Jesus Christ and you will never regret it.. forget about the consequences you will face, He will always be by your side. there are so many who were once like you but today they are enjoying the benefits in Christ. people like Binta, shaibu and many of them. please make a rethink Jesus is willing to accept you. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by nasiayam: 12:55am On Feb 14, 2016
wisolo:

my brother you are confused. you need help. you really need Jesus Christ in your life. while resiting the Qur'an, it made mention of "show me the way" and I hereby tell you now that Jesus Christ is that way you are looking for, He is the the truth and the life and it is only through Him that you can come to God. come to Jesus and receive peace and rest of mind. in Him you are complete. you will have an encounter with
The Lord Jesus any moment from now. I advice you to go to a living church and give your life to Jesus Christ and you will never regret it.. forget about the consequences you will face, He will always be by your side. there are so many who were once like you but today they are enjoying the benefits in Christ. people like Binta, shaibu and many of them. please make a rethink Jesus is willing to accept you. God bless you.

-1:claiming God is a man. You outta be ashamed. Really.
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by impossible27(m): 9:12am On Feb 14, 2016
Demmzy15:
U shutup there. In all d comments i av read, d guy is much humble and gentle than u. I av not seen any muslims both in dis furum and outside my compound as humble as him. If all Muslims ar lyk him i don't think there will any terror going on around d world.

cc.meixili thumb up on ur comments. I am not a muslim bt i lov hw u humble ur comments. But pls pray 4 ur Muslims brothers to b gentle lyk u. And i belive there will b no terrorism or progons going on around d world or d islamic countries.

1 thing i notice is dat Firstly, all religion belive that there is a supernatural being. D only difference is dat dat supernatural being varies among religon dat why. So many Muslims car converting 2 Christians nd that of Christians are converting to Muslims.

Secondly, Islam is a religon of peace BUT MOSTLY MUSLIMS DON'T FOLLOW THE PEACEFUL PART. Dat y we mostly av islamic terrorists and crisis (eg nigerian progon ) ravaging the world, painting d religon image black.Dat y we deep Christians finds it hard 2 convert to islam because we fear for our lives. i.e we dont know d monster we might become tomorrow or our death sentence if we convert to other religon (fatwa).U realy need to pray for ur brothers let see if we can hav a peacful and free world to live in.

This is my opinion not as a Christian but as a human being.

God bless u!!
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by annunaki2(m): 9:21am On Feb 14, 2016
impossible27:

U shutup there. In all d comments i av read, d guy is much humble and gentle than u. I av not seen any muslims both in dis furum and outside my compound as humble as him. If all Muslims ar lyk him i don't think there will any terror going on around d world.

cc.meixili thumb up on ur comments. I am not a muslim bt i lov hw u humble ur comments. But pls pray 4 ur Muslims brothers to b gentle lyk u. And i belive there will b no terrorism or progons going on around d world or d islamic countries.

1 thing i notice is dat Firstly, all religion belive that there is a supernatural being. D only difference is dat dat supernatural being varies among religon dat why. So many Muslims car converting 2 Christians nd that of Christians are converting to Muslims.

Secondly, Islam is a religon of peace BUT MOSTLY MUSLIMS DON'T FOLLOW THE PEACEFUL PART. Dat y we mostly av islamic terrorists and crisis (eg nigerian progon ) ravaging the world, painting d religon image black.Dat y we deep Christians finds it hard 2 convert to islam because we fear for our lives. i.e we dont know d monster we might become tomorrow or our death sentence if we convert to other religon (fatwa).U realy need to pray for ur brothers let see if we can hav a peacful and free world to live in.

This is my opinion not as a Christian but as a human being.

God bless u!!

You got the bolded twisted, islam is NOT a religion of peace but that of war, violence and terror. Thankfully most muslims reject or ignore these core teachings of their religion and are rather living a peaceful life.
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by reallest(f): 9:24am On Feb 14, 2016
Am enjoying this show of SHAME from both of u,attacking and counter attacking
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by annunaki2(m): 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
reallest:
Am enjoying this show of SHAME from both of u,attacking and counter attacking

tongue

annunaki2:

You got the bolded twisted, islam is NOT a religion of peace but that of war, violence and terror. Thankfully most muslims reject or ignore these core teachings of their religion and are rather living a peaceful life.

Not that the peaceful muslims have much of a choice though, if they had chosen the path of mohamed and insisted on waging jihad on non muslims, the rest of the world would have united against them and eradicated islam and muslims from the surface of this planet. grin
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by nasiayam: 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
annunaki2:

Trash post. Preaching hate
-1 you give non radicalized Christians a bad name
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by malvisguy212: 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
nasiayam:

Trash post. Preaching hate
-1 you give non radicalized Christians a bad name
Surah 3:144:
Muhammad is no more than a Messenger, and indeed many
Messengers have passed away before
him. IF HE DIES OR KILLED, will you then turn back on your heels as disbelievers? And he who turns back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to Allah, and Allah will give reward to those who are grateful (Hilali-Khan)

Muhammad was not only Allah’s greatest prophet but he was also his final and favorite prophet. Yet, Allah was uncertain about the manner of Muhammad’s death. The phrase, “If he dies or is killed” in Arabic is “Fa-in mata awo kutila.” This verse demonstrates that Allah did not know whether Muhammad will die a natural death (Mata) or be killed by someone (Kutila). Thus, Allah was unable to affirm the exact manner of Muhammad’s death.

That is why there is not a single prophecy in the Qur’an that details the manner of Muhammad’s death.

The Holy Bible provides a warning
regarding those who prophesy falsely:

Deuteronomy 18:20-22: “However, the prophet who presumes to speak in my name a word that I have not commanded him to speak or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet must die. And in case you should say in your heart: ‘How shall we know the word that the true God has not spoken?’ When the prophet speaks in the name of God and if the word does not occur or come true, that is the word that the true God has not spoken. With presumptuousness the prophet has spoken it. You must not be afraid of
him.”

This means that if the prophecies of
Allah did not come true as predicted,
they should be rejected as not coming
from the true God. Therefore, the true
God cannot the source of the failed
prophecies in the Qur’an.
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by vzkpswaqnkhgytd: 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
malvisguy212:
Surah 3:144:
Muhammad is no more than a Messenger, and indeed many
Messengers have passed away before
him. IF HE DIES OR KILLED, will you then turn back on your heels as disbelievers? And he who turns back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to Allah, and Allah will give reward to those who are grateful (Hilali-Khan)

Muhammad was not only Allah’s greatest prophet but he was also his final and favorite prophet. Yet, Allah was uncertain about the manner of Muhammad’s death. The phrase, “If he dies or is killed” in Arabic is “Fa-in mata awo kutila.” This verse demonstrates that Allah did not know whether Muhammad will die a natural death (Mata) or be killed by someone (Kutila). Thus, Allah was unable to affirm the exact manner of Muhammad’s death.

That is why there is not a single prophecy in the Qur’an that details the manner of Muhammad’s death.

The Holy Bible provides a warning
regarding those who prophesy falsely:

Deuteronomy 18:20-22: “However, the prophet who presumes to speak in my name a word that I have not commanded him to speak or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet must die. And in case you should say in your heart: ‘How shall we know the word that the true God has not spoken?’ When the prophet speaks in the name of God and if the word does not occur or come true, that is the word that the true God has not spoken. With presumptuousness the prophet has spoken it. You must not be afraid of
him.”

This means that if the prophecies of
Allah did not come true as predicted,
they should be rejected as not coming
from the true God. Therefore, the true
God cannot the source of the failed
prophecies in the Qur’an.
وَمَا مُحَمَّدٌ اِلَّا رَسُوۡلٌ  ۚ قَدۡ خَلَتۡ مِنۡ قَبۡلِهِ الرُّسُلُ​ؕ اَفَا۟ٮِٕنْ مَّاتَ اَوۡ قُتِلَ انْقَلَبۡتُمۡ عَلٰٓى اَعۡقَابِكُمۡ​ؕ وَمَنۡ يَّنۡقَلِبۡ عَلٰى عَقِبَيۡهِ فَلَنۡ يَّضُرَّ اللّٰهَ شَيۡـــًٔا​ ؕ وَسَيَجۡزِى اللّٰهُ الشّٰكِرِيۡنَ‏  <<- look closely at the Arabic

(3:144) Muhammad is no more than a Messenger, and Messengers have passed away before him. If, then, he were to die or be slain will you turn about on your heels? Whoever turns about on his heels can in no way harm Allah. As for the grateful ones, Allah will soon reward them.

When the rumour of the Prophet's martyrdom spread during the battle, it disheartened most of the Companions. The hypocrites who were in the Muslim camp began to advise the believers to approach 'Abd Allah b. Ubayy so that he might secure protection for them from Abu Sufyan. Some went so far as to say that had Muhammad really been the Messenger of God he would not have been put to death, and for that reason they counselled people to revert to their ancestral faith. It is in this context that the Muslims are now told that if their devotion to the truth is wholly bound up with the person of Muhammad (peace be on him), and if their submission to God is so lukewarm that his demise would cause them to plunge back into the disbelief they had cast off, then they should bear in mind the fact that Islam does not need them.
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by malvisguy212: 8:30am On Feb 16, 2016
vzkpswaqnkhgytd:

وَمَا مُحَمَّدٌ اِلَّا رَسُوۡلٌ  ۚ قَدۡ خَلَتۡ مِنۡ قَبۡلِهِ الرُّسُلُ​ؕ اَفَا۟ٮِٕنْ مَّاتَ اَوۡ قُتِلَ انْقَلَبۡتُمۡ عَلٰٓى اَعۡقَابِكُمۡ​ؕ وَمَنۡ يَّنۡقَلِبۡ عَلٰى عَقِبَيۡهِ فَلَنۡ يَّضُرَّ اللّٰهَ شَيۡـــًٔا​ ؕ وَسَيَجۡزِى اللّٰهُ الشّٰكِرِيۡنَ‏  <<- look closely at the Arabic

(3:144) Muhammad is no more than a Messenger, and Messengers have passed away before him. If, then, he were to die or be slain will you turn about on your heels? Whoever turns about on his heels can in no way harm Allah. As for the grateful ones, Allah will soon reward them.

When the rumour of the Prophet's martyrdom spread during the battle, it disheartened most of the Companions. The hypocrites who were in the Muslim camp began to advise the believers to approach 'Abd Allah b. Ubayy so that he might secure protection for them from Abu Sufyan. Some went so far as to say that had Muhammad really been the Messenger of God he would not have been put to death, and for that reason they counselled people to revert to their ancestral faith. It is in this context that the Muslims are now told that if their devotion to the truth is wholly bound up with the person of Muhammad (peace be on him), and if their submission to God is so lukewarm that his demise would cause them to plunge back into the disbelief they had cast off, then they should bear in mind the fact that Islam does not need them.
nonsense,the verse is clearly understood, Allah do not know how muhammed will die. The phrase "if he die or get killed" explained the ominipotent of Allah.
Re: The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers by ari3l(f): 9:02am On Feb 16, 2016
meixili:

ISIS follows the words of mohammed word for word,and that is why we call u muslim names on forums like this. Or are you attributing the acts of terrorism to khwariji alone? Don't the khwariji follow the quran and believe in mohammed as the messenger?
Open your eyes. The bad names we give you here and claim we insult you, is because of this man. I would change my religion cos I don't see how peaceful islam is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do You Love God? / Is Tb Joshua Real? / Anony's Christian Logic In Terms Of Tragedy Simplified;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.