Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. (4125 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon / Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! / Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. by adedayourt(m): 9:39am On Feb 11, 2016
The 27 years old ex-bread seller who has a 14 months old baby was discovered on the street by TyBello who was taking photoshoot of a musician when Jummy unconciously/coincedentally walked into the photo.

Today there is an unending story to read when her name is typed searched on google. . .

1 Like

Re: Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. by Bonapart(m): 9:43am On Feb 11, 2016
The only big deal i see in all these is that they just derailed this poor girl from the road to heaven
i weep

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 11, 2016
End time post.

Am here for season 2

Yesterday, many kids were trying to play with their dad.

Pls I repeat,don't quote me if Ur a lady or a kid.
Am not a promoter either do I patronize upcoming artiste.

Am just here to have fun.

Since after election,I v been so happy Buh it hurts me coming here to see some kids throwing insults on each other just cos of clueless Nigeria government..

How much v u gained being a mouthpiece of a party be it PDP or APC

Even when we dying in this country,nobody cares.. I hate all this political fans with passion.

Am allergic to politics.. I see polithiefians as deceiver

Try n get something doing for a living no matter how small it is to avoid aguuuu I naraaa gi umuaka..

Ulcer aburooooo nwanne mmadu..

Being broke is d root of all evils..

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. by Brymo: 9:46am On Feb 11, 2016
d guy, above me is a sanctimonious Pharisee

1 Like

Re: Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. by adedayourt(m): 9:58am On Feb 11, 2016
Bonapart:
The only big deal i see in all these is that they just derailed this poor girl from the road to heaven
i weep

nice theory, can u pls xpantiate cool
Re: Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. by adedayourt(m): 9:58am On Feb 11, 2016
lalasticlala sud see dis story cool
Re: Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. by Bonapart(m): 10:13am On Feb 11, 2016
adedayourt:

nice theory, can u pls xpantiate cool
fashion is a promotion os satanic work, especially this modern days fashion. Promotion of indecency and all kinds of sexual immorality.
Fashion of this world has no inheritance in the Kingdom
Re: Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. by adedayourt(m): 10:32am On Feb 11, 2016
Bonapart:
fashion is a promotion os satanic work, especially this modern days fashion. Promotion of indecency and all kinds of sexual immorality.
Fashion of this world has no inheritance in the Kingdom

i concur with ur theory 100%. the present day fashion is usually tend towards promoting indecency which ofcus is accepted nd appriciated by many.

but given this circumetance ama focus first on the substance of the story "uncommon favour" nd leave the aftermat for another day to relate d story.

cheers brov
Re: Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. by nuelzy: 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Bonapart:
i weep
abeg go die...
Re: Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. by kofomichael(f): 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
If God bless you who can curse you
Re: Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. by maryam6(f): 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
She is a model naturallysmiley
Re: Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. by BOWOTO(m): 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
Bonapart:
i weep

Pele o, heavenly Man.
Re: Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. by oieda: 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
Bonapart:
i weep

Dont' say they derailed her. How are you sure her initial path was to Heaven?? Where you told. You can say maybe she has been put on a path away from Heaven.

I just took a look at some of the clothes they put on her. Even her husband might not agree if he is conservative. These are clothes that expose sensitive body parts for God's sakes. Its what prostitutes can wear. Is it because she was an agege bread seller that they think she does not have money and so they'd take her off the streets and put whatever cloth on her?
Re: Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. by Bonapart(m): 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
oieda:

Dont' say they derailed her. How are you sure her initial path was to Heaven?? Where you told. You can say maybe she has been put on a path away from Heaven.

I just took a look at some of the clothes they put on her. Even her husband might not agree if he is conservative. These are clothes that expose sensitive body parts for God's sakes. Its what prostitutes can wear. Is it because she was an agege bread seller that they think she does not have money and so they'd take her off the streets and put whatever cloth on her?
thank God you notice... We don't need a prophet to tell us that fashion of today is a straight path to hell.
This one wey dey com dey wear the girl tree
Re: Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. by sholatem(f): 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
What baffles me most is her tummy and weight, after 2 kids,no waist trainer, no watching weight yet she luk so gud dat u can even mistake her for a single lady,biko,God bless dis lady kiss

1 Like

Re: Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. by Bonapart(m): 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
BOWOTO:

Pele o, heavenly Man.
Yes ooo
you can also be also cos heaven is our home
Re: Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. by titosantana(m): 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Bonapart:
i weep

Are you God?
keep weeping while she's making her money.
Re: Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. by Bonapart(m): 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
nuelzy:
abeg go die...

thank you
Re: Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. by Bonapart(m): 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
adedayourt:

i concur with ur theory 100%. the present day fashion is usually tend towards promoting indecency which ofcus is accepted nd appriciated by many.

but given this circumetance ama focus first on the substance of the story "uncommon favour" nd leave the aftermat for another day to relate d story.

cheers brov
you started well but you spoilt the whole thing at the end
i will never celebrate favour that i know as a straight path to hell
Re: Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. by Bonapart(m): 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
titosantana:

Are you God?
keep weeping while she's making her money.
the money that can't buy her the former life which was more profitable
eternal life should be our target and not cheap money made from indecency and unclothedness all in the name of fashion
Re: Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. by Koolmexxi(m): 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
All dis is happeneing way too fast jare... Dis is clearly a well drafted script. D story is all part of the hype jare. She was being groomed for all dis jare.
Re: Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. by adedayourt(m): 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
Bonapart:
you started well but you spoilt the whole thing at the end
i will never celebrate favour that i know as a straight path to hell

well
Re: Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. by tritt(m): 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
I think you will understand better through Ecc 9:11 (I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.
). The chance was the photo bomb and now is her time.
Re: Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
adedayourt:
The 27 years old ex-bread seller who has a 14 months old baby was discovered on the street by TyBello who was taking photoshoot of a musician when Jummy unconciously/coincedentally walked into the photo.

Today there is an unending story to read when her name is typed searched on google. . .
5 years ago,I used to be a site manager.then,I have this bread seller we use to run things together in site.later I left her due to the fact that I believe we don't match and all the bla bla stories.now imagine if that girl happens to be this girl? NEVER LOOK DOWN ON ANYONE IRRESPECTIVE OF WHO THEY ARE.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. by Obinna1074: 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
God doesn't need the approval of your haters before He decides to promote you, just keep doing your job no matter how little cos time will tell.

Read how I overcame unemployment in Nigeria...http://www.obinnaonyenali.com/2014/09/this-is-story-of-how-i-overcame.html
Re: Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. by kingsfield(m): 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
alanposh:
End time post.

Am here for season 2

Yesterday, many kids were trying to play with their dad.

Pls I repeat,don't quote me if Ur a lady or a kid.
Am not a promoter either do I patronize upcoming artiste.

Am just here to have fun.

Since after election,I v been so happy Buh it hurts me coming here to see some kids throwing insults on each other just cos of clueless Nigeria government..

How much v u gained being a mouthpiece of a party be it PDP or APC

Even when we dying in this country,nobody cares.. I hate all this political fans with passion.

Am allergic to politics.. I see polithiefians as deceiver

Try n get something doing for a living no matter how small it is to avoid aguuuu I naraaa gi umuaka..

Ulcer aburooooo nwanne mmadu..

Being broke is d root of all evils..
Seconded
Re: Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
kingsfield:

Seconded

Ur head dey there bro
Re: Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. by Abukc(m): 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
Too much mouth on this jummy.TYbello abeg make una no turn dis girl to ayangba o,I say my own before una go scarter their marriage.
Re: Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 15, 2016
kingsfield:

Seconded

You sabi book. God bless yu
Re: Before And After Makeup Pic Of Olajumoka Orisaguna The Bread Seller Tuned Celeb. by Dubemkelly(m): 8:54am On Feb 15, 2016
She has been taken off the street, lasan

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj Reveals How Much Davido Paid Mo'hits To Perform- Explains Why He Did It! / Buhari's Visit to Some Nigerian Celebrities Secret Investment Destination / Nigerian Swimsuit Model Michelle Okoro Bares It All In New Sultry Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.