Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Any Professional Doctor In The House, Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Professional Doctor In The House, Please Help (3721 Views)

Please A Genetic Doctor In The House Should Come To My Aid! / Nigerian Doctor In The US So Bold/Proud He Named His Clinic After Himself / Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Professional Doctor In The House, Please Help by corpROYAL(m): 10:21am On Feb 11, 2016
Barely three days now, l notice my left gum teeth was actually paining me. It all started with little pain from my last two teeth at the left side of my mouth. I rush to the chemist and they gave me pain relief. It work small for a day, l contacted another and l bought REICHLOX as ampiclus
DAILY VIT as blood tonic, l personally bought paracetamol when the pain was so severe.

Now l can not open my mouth properly even to swallow semo with egusi is now the big deal. My left checks is swelling up. Please Doctor in the building help me out with drugs that can cure this. I know l am suppose suppose to go to the hospital but this is no time and perhaps they charge too high.

I will be very grateful for your help here.
Thanks
Re: Any Professional Doctor In The House, Please Help by Pineapp: 10:30am On Feb 11, 2016
Go to a pharmacy,a pharmacy.
A standard pharmacy o
Get Zinnat500mg or Azithromycin,
and a good pain relief like cataflam or Arthrotec.
They are both twice daily dosing, i.e; one tablet morning and night.
After you complete the dose,
Go for a good multivitamin like pharmaton,reload or Astymin.
And blood tonic,feroglobin syrup.

Then,eat good food.

1 Like

Re: Any Professional Doctor In The House, Please Help by Lagusta(m): 10:46am On Feb 11, 2016
What dont you just go and see a dentist, so as to know what exactly is going on.....

We here on Nairaland can't see your teeth and gums nah....
Re: Any Professional Doctor In The House, Please Help by corpROYAL(m): 10:55am On Feb 11, 2016
Still waiting
Re: Any Professional Doctor In The House, Please Help by Jamean(f): 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
Pineapp:
Go to a pharmacy,a pharmacy. A standard pharmacy o Get Zinnat500mg or Azithromycin, and a good pain relief like cataflam or Arthrotec. They are both twice daily dosing, i.e; one tablet morning and night. After you complete the dose, Go for a good multivitamin like pharmaton,reload or Astymin. And blood tonic,feroglobin syrup.
Then,eat good food.
I just love you smiley I don't know why
Re: Any Professional Doctor In The House, Please Help by Pineapp: 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jamean:

I just love you smiley
I don't know why
cheesy
I deserve it tongue tongue
Re: Any Professional Doctor In The House, Please Help by JoeCutie(m): 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jamean:

I just love you smiley
I don't know why
I think I do. You be les? lipsrsealed
Re: Any Professional Doctor In The House, Please Help by corpROYAL(m): 8:36am On Feb 12, 2016
Lagusta:
What dont you just go and see a dentist, so as to know what exactly is going on.....

We here on Nairaland can't see your teeth and gums nah....

If you don't have answer just pass O'Hara. I know if you are to have you could have done justice. Thanks for your concern anyway.
Re: Any Professional Doctor In The House, Please Help by corpROYAL(m): 8:44am On Feb 12, 2016
Pineapp:
Go to a pharmacy,a pharmacy.
A standard pharmacy o
Get Zinnat500mg or Azithromycin,
and a good pain relief like cataflam or Arthrotec.
They are both twice daily dosing, i.e; one tablet morning and night.
After you complete the dose,
Go for a good multivitamin like pharmaton,reload or Astymin.
And blood tonic,feroglobin syrup.
Then,eat good food.

Thank you so much Doctor, l really appreciate your care and concern.
I didn't notice on time that my question has been answer since.
I have bought those drugs since yesternight and they are perfectly working. I was surprise when l ask for the price of In ZINNAT 500mg it was #2500. I think it has the highest price out of the drugs. Perhaps what are the causes of this so as to correct this ?

Thank you once again, you are a Professional Doctor indeed and you have a very good heart. Please keep it up. How do l pay for this service lol?
Re: Any Professional Doctor In The House, Please Help by Lagusta(m): 10:13am On Feb 12, 2016
corpROYAL:

If you don't have answer just pass O'Hara. I know if you are to have you could have done justice. Thanks for your concern anyway.

1) I am a doctor so I know better

2) like I said, no one here on Nairaland can see your teeth, unless you want to start posting pictures, which I won't advice you to do....

3) only a dentist would really know what is going on, and he is the only one that would profer the right solution to the issue at hand. Could range from drugs to minor surgery, and I am still waiting for the day surgeries could be performed online....

4) these are my 2kobo, so.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Professional Doctor In The House, Please Help by Pineapp: 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
corpROYAL:

Thank you so much Doctor, l really appreciate your care and concern.
I didn't notice on time that my question has been answer since.
I have bought those drugs since yesternight and they are perfectly working. I was surprise when l ask for the price of In ZINNAT 500mg it was #2500. I think it has the highest price out of the drugs. Perhaps what are the causes of this so as to correct this ?

Thank you once again, you are a Professional Doctor indeed and you have a very good heart. Please keep it up. How do l pay for this service lol?
I'm not a medical doctor. More of a pharmacy person. You are welcome
Re: Any Professional Doctor In The House, Please Help by rexbuton: 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
The doctor guy is right.. Pain reliever would block the pain, would not solve the causative factor..
you really should have seen a Dentist.. Antibiotic abuse could be life threatening
Re: Any Professional Doctor In The House, Please Help by corpROYAL(m): 11:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
Lagusta:

1) I am a doctor so I know better

2) like I said, no one here on Nairaland can see your teeth, unless you want to start posting pictures, which I won't advice you to do....

3) only a dentist would really know what is going on, and he is the only one that would profer the right solution to the issue at hand. Could range from drugs to minor surgery, and I am still waiting for the day surgeries could be performed online....

4) these are my 2kobo, so.....

Thank you but, if l wait for dentist my teeth could have spoil but l thank God Almighty for my healing. The medicine she prescribe work so well. I am not trying to turn you down neighter to attack you but, to only let you remember a saying "Do your best any leave the rest". Thank you !
Re: Any Professional Doctor In The House, Please Help by corpROYAL(m): 12:04am On Feb 14, 2016
Pineapp:
I'm not a medical doctor. More of a pharmacy person. You are welcome

But your drugs work wonders, l am so much grateful to your contribution. God have use You to done justice and best to the the situation.

Always help people in your own capacity. When you do that then, God will help you as well. Keep it up please.
Re: Any Professional Doctor In The House, Please Help by corpROYAL(m): 12:08am On Feb 14, 2016
rexbuton:
The doctor guy is right.. Pain reliever would block the pain, would not solve the causative factor..
you really should have seen a Dentist.. Antibiotic abuse could be life threatening

Thank you so much Oga but do you know how much time, pain and money will cost me to see a dentist in abuja? Sir in this change of economy? I know health is wealth but, l need to be rational in my dealings.

(1) (Reply)

8 Effective Exercises To Induce Labor Naturally / COVID-19 Update For December 13 2021 In Nigeria / PHOTO: Separated Conjoined Twins 29yrs Ago Celebrate Their Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.