Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Video Message: Is it really romantic or absolutely ridiculous? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Message: Is it really romantic or absolutely ridiculous? (2778 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / Being Romantic Or Being Foolish? / Two Lovers Chat (temi And Nkem ) – Romantic Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Message: Is it really romantic or absolutely ridiculous? by TheSeeker(m): 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2009
Using your phone or camcorder to make a short video of yourself, then send it to your boyfriend or girlfriend, would you class it as romantic or being a stupid and hopeless nonentity? The content of the video might be you saying how special your partner is or some random funny and silly stuffs or maybe your partner is very very distant from you and you wanted to send them a video via an e-mail or a link. What do you think?
Re: Video Message: Is it really romantic or absolutely ridiculous? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2009
It depends on what's in the video undecided
Re: Video Message: Is it really romantic or absolutely ridiculous? by Czarskit(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2009
~ Anytin but 'Romantique' ~
Re: Video Message: Is it really romantic or absolutely ridiculous? by Sissy3(f): 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2009
FL Gators:

It depends on what's in the video undecided

yup!

it can be romantic/unromantic depending on the content of the video
Re: Video Message: Is it really romantic or absolutely ridiculous? by sistawoman: 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2009
Well I would hope that you would only send something good to your bf/gf.

Based on that i think it is romantic.

I still do it with hubby althou we live together and see each other everyday. We work different shifts and sometimes a pic of him at work or me at work is very nice.
Re: Video Message: Is it really romantic or absolutely ridiculous? by Secretz(f): 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2009
awwwwwwwwwwwwww, thats soooo sweeeet.  kiss

tongue
Re: Video Message: Is it really romantic or absolutely ridiculous? by spikedcylinder: 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2009
If you're going to make a video, try your darnest not to make it seem too serious and do not let the viewer know "romance" was your original intention.

Try being funny, it makes the heart grow fonder. wink
Re: Video Message: Is it really romantic or absolutely ridiculous? by sistawoman: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2009
spikedcylinder:

If you're going to make a video, try your darnest not to make it seem too serious and do not let the viewer know "romance" was your original intention.

it really does.
Re: Video Message: Is it really romantic or absolutely ridiculous? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2009
it will all depend on who is receiving the video. some women might think its "so romantic" while others not.
so you should probably first know what kind you have in front of you.
either you can always do it and see the reaction, if she is thrilled then on you go for more, if not then never do that again.
btw: what stops you from saying what you would say on the video straight to her face after a beautiful date? that would score more points.
Re: Video Message: Is it really romantic or absolutely ridiculous? by TheSeeker(m): 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

it will all depend on who is receiving the video. some women might think its "so romantic" while others not.
so you should probably first know what kind you have in front of you.
either you can always do it and see the reaction, if she is thrilled then on you go for more, if not then never do that again.
btw: what stops you from saying what you would say on the video straight to her face after a beautiful date? that would score more points.

I said in the post there may be possibility of them being hundreds of thousands of miles apart.
Re: Video Message: Is it really romantic or absolutely ridiculous? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2009
TheSeeker:

I said in the post there may be possibility of them being hundreds of thousands of miles apart.

ok just take what i wrote as for the video phone bit then and not the email/link.
Re: Video Message: Is it really romantic or absolutely ridiculous? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2009
It's not romantic it's just plain absurd.Kinda some mushy shi.T
Re: Video Message: Is it really romantic or absolutely ridiculous? by Igwe9(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2009
We call it Romántico in Spanish
Re: Video Message: Is it really romantic or absolutely ridiculous? by TheSeeker(m): 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2009
pc guru:

It's not romantic it's just plain absurd.Kinda some mushy shi.T

Why do you think so?
Re: Video Message: Is it really romantic or absolutely ridiculous? by touchmeder: 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2009
TheSeeker:

Using your phone or camcorder to make a short video of yourself, then send it to your boyfriend or girlfriend, would you class it as romantic or being a stupid and hopeless nonentity? The content of the video might be you saying how special your partner is or some random funny and silly stuffs or maybe your partner is very very distant from you and you wanted to send them a video via an e-mail or a link. What do you think?

i'd appreciate it esp the ''how special u are to me one'' the other is ok '' being distant'' though i'd prefer you to tell me straight to my face. Either way i dont think any is stupid. i aint just wired like that.
Re: Video Message: Is it really romantic or absolutely ridiculous? by TheSeeker(m): 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2009
touchmeder:

i'd appreciate it esp the ''how special u are to me one'' the other is ok '' being distant'' though i'd prefer you to tell me straight to my face. Either way i dont think any is stupid. i aint just wired like that.

Just curious, have you done it before?
Re: Video Message: Is it really romantic or absolutely ridiculous? by iice(f): 7:33am On Jul 06, 2009
I think it's sweet. . .

I like the silly crazy stuff grin
Re: Video Message: Is it really romantic or absolutely ridiculous? by oyinda3(f): 7:38am On Jul 06, 2009
i don't see anything ridiculous abt sending the message i don't see anything absolutely romantic about it either. i mean if both parties are technologically advanced to that level, it'll probably seem to be just like sending emails haha nothin special

on the other hand, it's the content of the message itself that will speak for it's ridiculousness or romantic-ness.
Re: Video Message: Is it really romantic or absolutely ridiculous? by izeek(m): 8:41am On Jul 06, 2009
spikedcylinder:

op,
thats experience talking, take lessons from her.
Re: Video Message: Is it really romantic or absolutely ridiculous? by TheSeeker(m): 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2009
No one has come forward to tell me they've done it before.
Re: Video Message: Is it really romantic or absolutely ridiculous? by sistawoman: 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2009
sistawoman:

Well I would hope that you would only send something good to your bf/gf.

Based on that i think it is romantic.

I still do it with hubby althou we live together and see each other everyday. We work different shifts and sometimes a pic of him at work or me at work is very nice.
Re: Video Message: Is it really romantic or absolutely ridiculous? by mrsb(f): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2009
I think its cute!! Especially where distance is an issue. Thank God for webcams, the ability to send videos and photos so easily.

When my other half is away we send eachother photos and voice notes through BB messenger. Kinda soppy and only for our own ears/eyes but yes, desperately romantic!!!!
Re: Video Message: Is it really romantic or absolutely ridiculous? by TheSeeker(m): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2009
sistawoman:

I gotcha!
mrsb:

I think its cute!! Especially where distance is an issue. Thank God for webcams, the ability to send videos and photos so easily.

When my other half is away we send eachother photos and voice notes through BB messenger. Kinda soppy and only for our own ears/eyes but yes, desperately romantic!!!!

Hmmmm, That's like a trip to Paris or Barcelona or Bahamas --- VERY ROMANTIC!

(1) (Reply)

She Told Me To Grow Up / She Is 10 Years Older Then Her Boyfriend / If A Girl Has Not Cry Before Because Of You . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.