Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

A Nairalander Premiers His First Singles On Nairaland - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Nairalander Premiers His First Singles On Nairaland (858 Views)

First Nigerian Rapper Releases His First Singles / Listen To My First Singles----it's Hot! / Rudeboy Recordz (paul Okoye) Premiers First Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Premiers His First Singles On Nairaland by bloomstar: 11:00am On Feb 11, 2016
Dear nairalanders, please download my fist singles which am first uploading the website here on nairaland.
it is a love song which i know you all will enjoy it. its itled THE ONE FOR ME
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/ee32ab7d
please nairalanders download and share your views, you will love the chorus and the beat i promise you guys.
download and share your views.

cc: kilokeys, Airforce1, Michellla, Freemanan, Iamsynord, Andyblaze, Viktoh, azeeza, PussySandie, Mynd44, teetee92, KingTom, Missmossy, lalasticlala, Kingspin, tosyne2much, misspicy, JaYbeS, airmark, dasszasss, JoeShiGma, Obinoscopy, Seun

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Premiers His First Singles On Nairaland by bloomstar: 11:02am On Feb 11, 2016
The lyrics;
(intro)
i dey feel like to
hmm me i dey feel like to fly
so happy yeh
its your boy bloomstar
my baby i feel you die

(bridge)

eyoo
this one goes out to my baby girl, the one i love ( so much love for my babe)
feels like you sent from above, you know that (the things i feel about you)
i love you baby (mouth no go fit to talk am)

its bloomstar ( ooohh how i feel inside)
mr lekky i see you on this one

i no go lie
you drive insane
full of happiness
you dey free me from pains
so shut of words i guess bloomstar go fit explain

(verse 1)
baby you the one for me
we are meant to be
they say that love is blind but you know i can see

we av been through alot bae,
am not ready to let go
think about you all day
ever since i met you

your loving is awesome
you told me am handsome
get into my arms baby i swear i feel the passion

through the pains you make me smile you make things feel right
all i wish is to sleep and wake up in your arms

now things feel right, come and sit by my right hand
the future is bright now i gat bottles on my night stand

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Premiers His First Singles On Nairaland by kilokeys(m): 11:48am On Feb 11, 2016
bloomstar:
Dear nairalanders, please download my fist singles which am first uploading the website here on nairaland.
it is a love song which i know you all will enjoy especially in this month of love

cc: kilokeys, Airforce1, Michellla, Freemanan, Iamsynord, Andyblaze, Viktoh, azeeza, PussySandie, Mynd44, teetee92, KingTom, Missmossy, lalasticlala, Kingspin, tosyne2much, misspicy, JaYbeS, airmark, dasszasss, JoeShiGma, Obinoscopy, Seun
please guys make una help me

Same title with my new single https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/59385

I wish u luck... I have heard it.. Just keep on working. Give it all uve got. Listen to my "the one for me"
Re: A Nairalander Premiers His First Singles On Nairaland by bloomstar: 12:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
kilokeys:

Same title with my new single https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/59385

I wish u luck... I have heard it.. Just keep on working. Give it all uve got. Listen to my "the one for me"

wow....kilo, am on it now. thanks bro.
ama download yours right away
Re: A Nairalander Premiers His First Singles On Nairaland by zerocool(m): 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
Register and Share your music on the website link in my signature.

Cheers and all the best!
Re: A Nairalander Premiers His First Singles On Nairaland by bloomstar: 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
zerocool:
Register and Share your music on the website link in my signature.

Cheers and all the best!
thanks bro
Re: A Nairalander Premiers His First Singles On Nairaland by bloomstar: 6:30am On Feb 13, 2016
lalasticlala help bro.... FP abeg, so people could download!
Re: A Nairalander Premiers His First Singles On Nairaland by Michellla(f): 9:44am On Feb 13, 2016
bloomstar:
it is a love song which i know you all will enjoy especially in this month of love. titled THE ONE FOR ME
please nairalanders download and share your views, you will love the chorus and beat i promise you guys.
i don't have a record label, i dont even have cash to promote my songs or do artwork.
please guys download and share your views.

please guys make una help me
good work smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Premiers His First Singles On Nairaland by bloomstar: 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
Michellla:
good work smiley
thanks dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Premiers His First Singles On Nairaland by Altrarecords(m): 9:01am On Feb 15, 2016
bloomstar:
thanks dear
where did you record the song?
Re: A Nairalander Premiers His First Singles On Nairaland by bloomstar: 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
Altrarecords:

where did you record the song?
era records...Nyaya Abuja. produced by mr lekky
Re: A Nairalander Premiers His First Singles On Nairaland by bloomstar: 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
cool

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Come Let’s Praise The Lord (revamp) Switch Ft. Panam Percy Paul / MUSIC: Kristal -welcome To Owerri (hustler's Creed) #kristal_welcometoowerri / Jenny Jay - This Is Me || www.naijaram.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.