Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,276 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Buharri Should Resign Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buharri Should Resign Now (1557 Views)

"Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari / "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video / Kogi Poll: Resign Now, PDP Tells AGF, INEC Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buharri Should Resign Now by BankeSmalls(f): 11:08am On Feb 11, 2016
For the failure to give us light after nearly a year in office
For failing to stop Boko haran
For not getting our refineries to work
For slaughtering Shia muslims, killing thousands
For killing unarmed IPODD PROTESTERS
For smuggling inflated but frivolous items into our budget to cheat us
For visiting Nigeria like a tourist
For turning the judiciary to inconsequential puppets
For failing to pay us 5K for unemployment
For supporting bad governance
For insensitivity and intransigence

BURARRI SHOULD DO THE RIGHT THING AND RESIGN

8 Likes

Re: Buharri Should Resign Now by Sammyashol(m): 11:10am On Feb 11, 2016
BankeSmalls:

lol, It does not work in Nigerian
political system, we have no option
than to accept our fate and
countdown to the end of his tenure.
God will help us
Re: Buharri Should Resign Now by BankeSmalls(f): 11:10am On Feb 11, 2016
Sammyashol:
lol, It does not work in Nigerian
political system, we have no option
than to accept our fate and
countdown to the end of his tenure.
God will help us

THAT IS THE PROBLEM, WE HAVE TO ENDURE THIS TROUBLE FOR HOW LONG?
Re: Buharri Should Resign Now by Clerverly: 11:11am On Feb 11, 2016
~ From A Useless IPOB Youth, That Wanted An Equally Useless Jonathan To Continue Looting Our Treasury...

7 Likes

Re: Buharri Should Resign Now by U11CSREP(m): 11:13am On Feb 11, 2016
Good morning! These two students, 1. Hauwanat yusuf, 200level medicine and 2. Nasirat oyeyemi 200level nursing science have been reported missing since Saturday. They are students of faculty of medicine ABU Zaria. They were last seen on Saturday on their way to Emanto and Sabon Gari in Zaria to visit their relatives. Please broadcast and share. I pray may the Almighty bring them back to us safely.

1 Like

Re: Buharri Should Resign Now by ammyluv2002(f): 11:16am On Feb 11, 2016
U11CSREP:
Good morning! These two students, 1. Hauwanat yusuf, 200level medicine and 2. Nasirat oyeyemi 200level nursing science have been reported missing since Saturday. They are students of faculty of medicine ABU Zaria. They were last seen on Saturday on their way to Emanto and Sabon Gari in Zaria to visit their relatives. Please broadcast and share. I pray may the Almighty bring them back to us safely.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Buharri Should Resign Now by Nbote(m): 11:17am On Feb 11, 2016
Clerverly:
~ That Wanted An Equally Useless Jonathan...

In othewords U have seen d similarities but have refused to swallow ur pride and admit dat they're no different by ur standards.
Re: Buharri Should Resign Now by Sammyashol(m): 11:18am On Feb 11, 2016
BankeSmalls:

THAT IS THE PROBLEM, WE HAVE TO ENDURE THIS TROUBLE FOR HOW LONG?
Till when u start making ur millions and billions
Re: Buharri Should Resign Now by mynd1(f): 11:18am On Feb 11, 2016
U11CSREP:
Omg. May they return safe (Amin). Plss create a thread and inform the mods. Thank u.
Re: Buharri Should Resign Now by Eledan: 11:18am On Feb 11, 2016
BankeSmalls:

That is your only reason. You ipob illiterates are very unintelligent grin. You cspitalized your reason.

4 Likes

Re: Buharri Should Resign Now by Gbawe: 11:19am On Feb 11, 2016
Your first line ruined everything and shows informed and reasonable Nigerians you are not to be taken seriously. Yes Buhari has made mistakes but for you to ask him to resign "for the failure to give us light after nearly a year in office" just reveals you are not sincere. If we check your past posts will it be revealed you are a GEJ fan who wanted him to carry on for 4 more years after he could not give you "light" over 5 years he was in power and oil sold for over $100.00 per barrel for majority of that period i.e 2010 to 2015 ? Will your past post show the hypocrisy of an IPOB sympathiser happy for GEJ to deliver 9 years of darkness yet you now want miracles from Buhari after 8 months and under the most economically austere period Nigeria has faced in a long time?

6 Likes

Re: Buharri Should Resign Now by mynd1(f): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2016
Mr op,I will pass ur message to Baba Buhari. grin
Re: Buharri Should Resign Now by Justiyke4u: 11:21am On Feb 11, 2016
Is that enough for him to resign?
Re: Buharri Should Resign Now by SylarsMcQuins: 11:26am On Feb 11, 2016
Ain't no Zombie buh let Bubu finish his tenure....
He tried for so long and now let the Tourist enjoy his tenure..
Re: Buharri Should Resign Now by SurefireAsoOke: 11:30am On Feb 11, 2016
OP is in para mode
Re: Buharri Should Resign Now by SurefireAsoOke: 11:31am On Feb 11, 2016
OP is in para mode.
Re: Buharri Should Resign Now by Topeakintola: 11:31am On Feb 11, 2016
IPOB wailer

Why dont you march to Aso Rock and force him to resign?

I am not joking when I say that I score Buhari 90% on his performance so far. He has the potential to become the greatest President ever seen in Africa

Is he facing challenges? Yes

Is he making some mistakes? Yes

But I know that Nigeria's public finances is safe with him

All the noise from IPOB wailers is because of stealing is now corruption

12 Likes

Re: Buharri Should Resign Now by SurefireAsoOke: 11:32am On Feb 11, 2016
OP is in para mode..
Re: Buharri Should Resign Now by TippyTop(m): 11:53am On Feb 11, 2016
@op he should please go, his cattle needs him more than us.
Re: Buharri Should Resign Now by Yhinkss(m): 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
for fighting corruption
For fighting leakages in revenue
For stopping crude oil swa which gulp unaccounted monies
For stopping subsidy which the cronies are claiming for unimported product
For trying to reclaim the allegal land jonathan and his ministers allocated for themselves in the FCT
For recovering looted money for most people like Atiku aid, nation paper head, metuh
For fighting dissent
For getting back international support which EU and Britain is now donating
For gaining international endorsement for fighting corruption from EU rep to Nigeria and US secretary of state John Kerry saluting the anti corruption fight
For revealing how NIMASA money was alloted to people who admit they did not have any company even a fashion designer getting millions
For discovering 23,000 ghost workers by the use of the newly introduce bank BVN.
You must be one of those whose conduit of illegal flow of money has been blocked
BankeSmalls:

Find something legal to do with your life for this storm is not settling soon. Or was your shop demolished in Lag or by any means any of your siblings? I pity you anyway

2 Likes

Re: Buharri Should Resign Now by Gbawe: 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Topeakintola:
IPOB wailer

Why dont you march to Aso Rock and force him to resign?

I am not joking when I say that I score Buhari 90% on his performance so far. He has the potential to become the greatest President ever seen in Africa

Is he facing challenges? Yes

Is he making some mistakes? Yes

But I know that Nigeria's public finances is safe with him

All the noise from IPOB wailers is because of stealing is now corruption

Thank you for the commonsensical post. Of course Buhari is currently facing some difficult challenges but such is to be expected in a nation that is probably the most difficult to lead in the entire world. It is only the misguided IPOB brats who are wailing most because they want Nigeria to fail. As if we don't know their anger and current nuisance agitation stems from the fact GEJ was removed from office and thus unable to damage Nigeria further and precipitate her break - up as they desperately wanted.

All patriotic Nigerians who know what Buhari is facing will give him their support but also criticise him when he does wrong so that Mr.President does not begin taking Nigerians for granted. I still believe him to be the right man for the job and I am willing to give him time to perform while remaining dedicated to my civic duty to criticise Buhari and his government constructively and objectively.

3 Likes

Re: Buharri Should Resign Now by BankeSmalls(f): 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
Gbawe:

Thank you for the commonsensical post. Of course Buhari is currently facing some difficult challenges but such is to be expected in a nation that is probably the most difficult to lead in the entire world. It is only the misguided IPOB brats who are wailing most because they want Nigeria to fail. As if we don't know their anger and current nuisance agitation stems from the fact GEJ was removed from office and thus unable to damage Nigeria further and precipitate her break - up as they desperately wanted.

All patriotic Nigerians who know what Buhari is facing will give him their support but also criticise him when he does wrong so that Mr.President does not begin taking Nigerians for granted. I still believe him to be the right man for the job and I am willing to give him time to perform while remaining dedicated to my civic duty to criticise Buhari and his government constructively and objectively.

Did you re,ember Nigeria was difficult to lead when Uncle Jona was there, here comes Buhari and the nation just suddenly got very difficult to lead. Na double standards and glorification of mediocrity that will kill you all.
Re: Buharri Should Resign Now by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
Gbawe:
Your first line ruined everything and shows informed and reasonable Nigerians you are not to be taken seriously. Yes Buhari has made mistakes but for you to ask him to resign "for the failure to give us light after nearly a year in office" just reveals you are not sincere. If we check your past posts will it be revealed you are a GEJ fan who wanted him to carry on for 4 more years after he could not give you "light" over 5 years he was in power and oil sold for over $100.00 per barrel for majority of that period i.e 2010 to 2015 ? Will your past post show the hypocrisy of an IPOB sympathiser happy for GEJ to deliver 9 years of darkness yet you now want miracles from Buhari after 8 months and under the most economically austere period Nigeria has faced in a long time?
lost but found grin
uncle gbawe has risen politically
Re: Buharri Should Resign Now by 2rutalk1: 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
Gbawe:

Just listen to your hypocritical sermon. It was the easiest country to lead during GEJ's regime abi? Some of you eee

1 Like

Re: Buharri Should Resign Now by ENDTIMELIFE: 8:53pm On May 21, 2016
Gbawe:

Re: Buharri Should Resign Now by BankeSmalls(f): 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
2rutalk1:
Just listen to your hypocritical sermon. It was the easiest country to lead during GEJ's regime abi? Some of you eee

No mind am

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Demand For Arrest Of Witnesses. / Accident Scene On Kubwa Express Way In Abuja On Today (PHOTO) / Federal Govt To NLC: If You Insist On Strike, No Work, No Pay Will Be Applied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.