Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning (37256 Views)

Good Power Banks Within The Price Of 3K / Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine / Airtel Users Get In Here I Just Got 2gb For 200 Valid For 14 Days See Prof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Roseey0(f): 11:57am On Feb 16, 2016
clemzo101:
I so much doubt ur credibility.....definitely a decoy, just as someone said......if u are involved or d guy, I promise u b4 d end of this year, lassa fever will kill u all.
You should hv just sworn and allow karma do his bit.I even thought you were interested in recovering your money.
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by clemzo101(m): 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
Roseey0:

You should hv just sworn and allow karma do his bit.I even thought you were interested in recovering your money.
so I shld now come to Ibadan because I want yo recover my money.....guy u and ur cohorts will be caught soon
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
sunshine1974:
http://brainnewsng.com/i-got-duped-of-n3000-because-of-a-simple-mistake/

Thanks y'all this news is on many blog now....atleast dat fone number and BBM pin should be grounded to avoid others from falling prey.

Thank you
Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
gabychuks:
as well as the man (scammer) of this picture advert... scammed me of 2500 today too.... I had bought data from a certain ARSENOLA data seller and it wat okay that is the reason I ventured into this today.

U wan fucck

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Whatsapp Goes Down For Users Across The World / Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) / See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.