Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) (43480 Views)

Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos) / PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) / Man With PDP Umbrella & APC Brooms Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by poiZon: 6:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
amaechi1:
They did things like this for GEJ before the General election, what letter happened?

the letter was later put in the envelop!
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by Aroh48(m): 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nigeria politicians,dem no they tire.Circulations of thieves.
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by ishiamu(m): 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mentcee:
Dianyi, I Na akpa mmadu ezigbo amu.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by habsydiamond(m): 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
This people from benue state are funny oo. Ask them what david mark did for more than 15years in government office. notin to say cos na only golf course that won't benefit everybody. That's y dem dey back for nigeria. Sorry if offended
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by persius555(m): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
PDP is not a serious party. How do you achieve a different result when you keep doing the same thing over and over again. This guy has been in the mantle of leadership for over 20 years. Dont they get tired of these game? I dont blame them, i blame the gullible electorates.
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by amtaken(f): 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
PDP members may not be saints but they are not claiming to be, unlike APC members who claim to be angels.

wristbangle:

Sure.

What about PDP?
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by payosehtor(m): 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
gsalvatore:
APC or PDP... These are just abbreviations used by men to deceive gullible Nigerians..

Nigerians are the problem not Abbreviations.. Even if Nigerians adopt the US party names or UK party names it won't still change a thing Because Black man is wicked as dumb.

Anybody with the notion that these Party abbreviations have something to do with good governance is a fool...

This's objectivity in reasoning. in fact,i may end up repeating u if attempt to butress ur points. but 4 the Idomas,needn't criticise their choice in this mark of a man but to believe he has represented them well for all these yrs.
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by payosehtor(m): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
what the Idomas considered as good representation is ability to counter anything ''Tiv interest'' and they've found that abilities in mark only.
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by idupaul: 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
davodyguy:
I see David Mark not wining this election.

Quote me

Mark wins
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by payosehtor(m): 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
spicy244:
Benue people lipsrsealed
call it idoma people.
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by icankel: 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
Cant beliv ppl still talk of David Mark dat did notin y in so many yrs in power rather he visit his home tru chopper, mayb if he eventually becomes governor he will b visitin Benue tru underground
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by wristbangle: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
amtaken:
PDP members may not be saints but they are not claiming to be, unlike APC members who claim to be angels.

They are all un repented thieves.

Sorry to say if u are a PDP fan. I will even tell that to APC. They are the same.
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by emmadaji: 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Just look at the environment smelling poverty and they are still supporting Mark
Re: PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) by billyG(m): 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
henryanna36:
See What PDP Supporters Did 2 Mark End Of APC In Benue Becos Of David Mark(pics

Ahead of Benue South rerun slated for February 20,the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has played down the possibilities of the All Progressives Congress taking over Benue South by setting brooms ablaze to mark the end of APC in Otukpo.

This was done as David Mark campaign team, led Chief, Mrs Enewa Helen Mark in a recent visit to Allan Akpa council ward in Otukpo LGA.The team reaffirmed its support for David Mark in the upcoming election.The team also used the avenue to receive some decampees led by the former chieftains of APC in Akpa, Hon Johnson Adakole Agaba, Hon Simon Okekpe V/chairman APC/Community leader Allan ward, Hon Sunday Egbe Chairman/Community leader Omebe Otobi ward and a host of others.

Speaking while receiving the decampees,the Media Director of the Mark's team, Adakole Elijah thanked them for shunning darkness(APC) for light(PDP).The State PDP Women Leader Mrs Abeje Egwa received tand handed them over to chief Mrs Enewa Helen Mark.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/pdp-team-set-brooms-ablaze-to-mark-end.html
D most stupidiest pple on earth!did they knew that Mark & his wife pocketed #1Billion meant 4 d Dualisation of Otukpo Township Road?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Searches Nnamdi Kanu’s Home For Arms / Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.