Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price (22592 Views)

Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Missonas(f): 11:26am On Feb 12, 2016
Jacko1:
When you see those ladies happily married on facebook you will know that life is just time and place.... She wil meet a guy later at a place far far away who dont know her history and get married.... You my friend may meet one Behind gal who has done same moved to a place u dont know her history.... Dont think of these things bro.... Life aint fair.... Those ladies who marry 12 years no issue know deir wombs are gone but wil follow hubby in prayers n goin to fertility clinic wen dey knw d ansa

And some after all their sexcapades still birth sweet cuddly babies. Lol life really sucks bro

2 Likes

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by professore(m): 11:27am On Feb 12, 2016
kaziblake:
who de-flower them?
Were they not told to keep themselves for their future husband?
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Pataricatering(f): 11:29am On Feb 12, 2016
Hahahaha, very funny!slimy toilet brush calling toilet black! You guys have not seen anything yet! You will pay bride price on top of that girl you say a lot of men have enjoyed! You think you are the only ones who like sex?shebi you call us bitches and hoes and ashawos? We claim it and we are even loving it now, thank you.
Greene66:
Yes Op, bride price is a scam. Why should you pay for a public toilet? A lock that has been opened with many keys and counting? A body that has been touched and brushed by so many hands?

It's a fraud! Why pay for a murderer who has murdered innocent babies in abortion? Hmmm... Even in that church of your wedding God looks down and spits! Or the one that spent time in restaurant looking for bf instead of doing something meaningful?

I know we have good ladies out there but I can swear on anything that 80% of them ladies in Nigeria are guilty as charged. I can bet anything that 93% of ladies on nairaland are guilty. You won't see them address the topic instead they insult you or attack guys like me because the truth hurts.

Once again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Missonas(f): 11:30am On Feb 12, 2016
professore:
Lol where u not told to zip up?

3 Likes

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 12, 2016
DolaPat:
your comment was quite brilliant, but you need not use the word born out of wedlock, children born out of wedlock are no different from the ones born in wedlock....Nigerians sure have a very long way to go in their mentality!
. its clear op's father did not pay his mothers bride price so there was no even marriage at all

Ploy bag things angry

Children born out of wedlock will be told their stories when they misbehave angry

1 Like

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 12, 2016
hamzeiy:

in other words your legs still drips of other men's fluid and you might have aborted for them likewise....hmmmm
girls without shame
I don't think you understand yourself.

Boy without brain
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by tintingz(m): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2016
biitches dont deserve bride price.

and some guys are styupid sleeping around with girls.
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2016
Every man to his own...if want virgin, good for you. If you want akata, latina abi oyinbo, good for you. If you don't want to pay bride price because you and your family are broke asses, fine.
But posting these threads just to bash and insult Nigerian women based on your localized and limited experiences, is very immature.
Just as you think Nigerian women are useless, so are your sisters, mothers and aunties because they are Nigerian women. Don't throw stones in markets, cos you might just hit ya mama

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Pataricatering(f): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2016
No I don't think her legs drip of other mens fluid, she would have cleaned the fluids off, that's just common sense! A woman has every right to abort a child she does not want or can't take care of! If you want to see less abortion's in the world do your own bit - practice abstinence! Women don't get pregnant by themselves, do they?
hamzeiy:

in other words your legs still drips of other men's fluid and you might have aborted for them likewise....hmmmm
girls without shame

2 Likes

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by kaziblake(f): 11:36am On Feb 12, 2016
professore:

Are you not currently sleeping with a girl?

Keeping virginity is determination and not by force.If i decide to keep my virginity 2day it's because of fear of the lord and not because of any man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 12, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Agony of a out of wedlock child. I guess na poly bag your **** take pack her clothes to your *******'s house so you see it as a normal thing.

You call ladies biitches, sluts and hoes , The question is who made them that way?

You are the ones who can't stay in a no sex relationship,

You made sex a proof of love, manipulating innocent girls. To you , a girl that refuse to have sex with you does not love you.

You keep five girls at a time out of insecurity . If one fails others will fill in.

You deny being in relationship just to lure another girl.

You are hypocrites!!!

If you call a girl a biitch , then you are a dog!!!
Preach sissy! preach!undecided

[/i]
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by professore(m): 11:38am On Feb 12, 2016
Lyondavinci:
If We'all put this facts into consideration, then none of Us will get married. your opinion, your choice. get a tie and suit yourself
Get a tie and suit yourself grin
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by sweetgala(m): 11:39am On Feb 12, 2016
Pataricatering:
Stop deceiving yourself with the nonsense about women being jewels or whatever. We don't want to be jewels! You guys are dogs and enjoy being dogs so let us be bitches too and enjoy it. Jewel ko emerald ni

Babe it never reach fight nah.

On the real thou, the same way most honest well trained women don't want to be married to a violent man, who insults and assaults his wife is the same way I gentleman would not desire compromised lady.

Given we all have our past endeavours but many ladies would never dare tell a guy how the journey has been.

1 Like

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 12, 2016
EVERY SEX HAS d fault. girls do not wish to mArry who will not satisfy them on bed, guys can't marry a wide kitcat. so one contrary to d other Nd here now comes d problem

1 Like

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Pataricatering(f): 11:41am On Feb 12, 2016
All these instances you have quoted two people were involved! Men should be responsible for their morals or the lack of it just as women are. Im happy that more and more women are standing up and defending themselves against the shaming of women for sex that men have always done. There is no shame in a woman having sex!
Jagabanthelion:
why I might not totally agree with the OP,I think he is only trying to highlight how fast the values of our ladies have depleted. U go for holidays overseas,u meet a naija girl getting married in 2weeks time who falls for u,u hold urself out of respect for her fiance and on ur return to naija,she texts u telling u she would have loved it if both of u had got down overseas. Anoda u met overseas practically follows u down here n offers herself for free,not once,not twice,not thrice,yet she has a guy somewhere. U go to the club,see a girl dancing wit her guy,d guy being soo protective,u simply exchange glances wit the lady under her "tight security",and forget her. A week later,your friend u clubbed wit calls n tells u dat particular girl is asking for ur pin. U permit him to give her and on her first visit to ur house,she is on her back. U visit a state for the first time n update ur fb status,a fb friend u chat with,tho u have neva seen asks where u are,u tell her where u are lodging and on her first visit,she is on her back. Yet she has told u b4 she has a serious bf in her school.Anoda married fb friend u have neva seen,n u dnt even chat with visits d state u reside and invites u over to a hotel.U turn her down n she gets angry,telling u its not about sex. Na fellowship man n woman dey do alone for hotel room? Or is it d newly married who refuses to use any DP that shows her wedding ring on social media,n keeps posting sexually seductive pictures? Or anoda who just got married yet keeps trying to see u day and night? I can go on and on,all these are true life experiences,and am not even Dangote or Chris Brown.Imagine if I was half as rich or handsome as any of these dudes mentioned! The bitter truth is that our values are gone. while I agree that men are the main instigators,women are expected to reject these lustful advances frm promiscuous men. Today,everything has broken down. Very very sad.

2 Likes

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2016
professore:

Ewu!!?!undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by sweetgala(m): 11:42am On Feb 12, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Every man to his own...if want virgin, good for you. If you want akata, latina abi oyinbo, good for you. If you don't want to pay bride price because you and your family are broke asses, fine.
But posting these threads just to bash and insult Nigerian women based on your localized and limited experiences, is very immature.
Just as you think Nigerian women are useless, so are your sisters, mothers and aunties because they are Nigerian women. Don't throw stones in markets, cos you might just hit ya mama

But in your mind reason am, we are talking about the modern Nigerian reality of girls who love alhaji Naira and dollars more than the honest intentions of regular Michael.

This explosion of aristo lifestyle and karashika gone wild only exploded to national proportions post Abacha

1 Like

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by fireforfire: 11:42am On Feb 12, 2016
My Naija Guys r d biggest hypocrites d world has ever known.
Bashing women here n dia.
callin dem.whores.
No B una dey phuck dem?? as if u can stay a week witout sex
see dem shouting "team foreign gehs"....mtcheeeew na small pikin dey worri una
do u know d history of d whitegals ur dying for?
do u know how many men dat hv used dem severalky?
but even if u know i knowe say una no go mind just because na whity.

Inferiority complex dey do una.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by professore(m): 11:45am On Feb 12, 2016
kaziblake:
Are you not currently sleeping with a girl?

Keeping virginity is determination and not by force. I decide to keep my virginity 2day it's because of fear of the lord and not because of any man.
I am not currently sleeping with a girl take it or leave it

If u are a virgin,let me see front pls,u are not the one I have come after.

1 Like

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Pataricatering(f): 11:45am On Feb 12, 2016
Yeah, it's not a fight lol. I don't know why women bother answering that question! How is it a man's business to do a census on your past relationships or escapades?truth of the matter is you men will sweat before you get a woman you term as good nowadays! Men don't deserve anything good sef! And women deserve good sex.
sweetgala:

Babe it never reach fight nah.

On the real thou, the same way most honest well trained women don't want to be married to a violent man, who insults and assaults his wife is the same way I gentleman would not desire compromised lady.

Given we all have our past endeavours but many ladies would never dare tell a guy how the journey has been.

3 Likes

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:47am On Feb 12, 2016
sweetgala:

But in your mind reason am, we are talking about the modern Nigerian reality of girls who love alhaji Naira and dollars more than the honest intentions of regular Michael.

This explosion of aristo lifestyle and karashika gone wild only exploded to national proportions post Abacha

As it is bad here so is it with foreign girls...I have lots of white gfs, Latinas and akatas that hop from dick to dick. In fact a lot of them lost their virginity at the age of 14 and some are baby mamas sef.

So yea no be only Nigerian modern girl like money, those akatas and Latinas are even worse.
Why do you think they marry African men, because they think every African man is some sort of prince and has a lot of money.

1 Like

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by ndcide(m): 11:47am On Feb 12, 2016
@DandyWalker, Thanks for this timely piece.

It's a big Shame that some people will want to attack this wonderful message you've brought. It shows how low people have gone. It shows how empty and corrupt they are. Even those who supposed to repent and join forces in halting this ugly trend are all out in defense.

The level of sexual recklessness of today is so obscene. How on earth did humans turn to dogs. What happened? A guy called his so called fiance and she told him she was with her friends shopping, when they were actually in a hotel were I was lodging doing the unthinkable.

Those in defense or trying to tell us it doesn't matter or trying to blame the men, have no shame. I don't move with ladies who don't believe in chastity and have a sense of self preservation.

God bless you for this message. The voice in a noisy society

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:47am On Feb 12, 2016
sweetgala:

As it is bad here so it is with foreign girls...I have lots of white gfs, Latinas and akatas that hop from dick to dick. In fact a lot of them lost their virginity at the age of 14 and some are baby mamas sef.

So yea no be only Nigerian modern girl like money, those akatas and Latinas are even worse.
Why do you think they marry African men, because they think every African man is some sort of prince and has a lot of money.
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
Preach sissy! preach!undecided

[/i]
Guys are hypocrites and weaklings, They always look for someone to push the blame on.

They are cracked brain fellas who have the lesser ability to control their sexual urge , yet they blame the ladies.

The op and his supporters are irrevocable fools angry

3 Likes

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 12, 2016
This thing is pretty simple. It's normal for a girl to be spoken to. It's normal for guys to request for sex from women buh women have the most important job here by declining it even from its very beginning when u can easily sense where it wld lead to.

The issue here is, women wouldn't even when they have 2-3 guys they are sleeping with. Another wld show up with a different storyline or same story line which only leads to been slept with and they will still allow it. The question is. What do they stand to enjoy in the other guys sexually that is missing in the previous guys??

They don't even have any meaningful answer to such question

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:50am On Feb 12, 2016
ndcide:
@DandyWalker, Thanks for this timely piece.

It's a big Shame that some people will want to attack this wonderful message you've brought. It shows how low people have gone. It shows how empty and corrupt they are. Even those who supposed to repent and join forces in halting this ugly trend are all out in defense.

The level of sexual recklessness of today is so obscene. How on earth did humans turn to dogs. What happened? A guy called his so called fiance and she told him she was with her friends shopping, when they were actually in a hotel were I was lodging doing the unthinkable.

Those in defense or trying to tell us it doesn't matter or trying to blame the men, have no shame. I don't move with ladies who don't believe in chastity and have a sense of self preservation.

God bless you for this message. The voice in a noisy society

Wait oo, you entered the room they were lodged in and saw them in the act? Or you just assumed they were doing it because they were in a hotel? Smh

2 Likes

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by professore(m): 11:50am On Feb 12, 2016
Missonas:

Lol where u not told to zip up?
I was told,and I'm zipping up even as a guy,what then is the problem with u women and u are the one who even likes to be seen as innocent in public.

1 Like

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by omoharry(f): 11:50am On Feb 12, 2016
sweetgala:

Mr man go and work hard, get a job or earn a living and be responsible and stop hating on women becos you are broke...you will still lure these girls with money when you become a millionair tomorrow..kettle calling pot black.....the ladies have on record men that are runing after suger mummy and rich men daughter just for money...why...you know the answer...

1 Like

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Creamish(f): 11:53am On Feb 12, 2016
OP... ask ur Dad why Bride Price is paid.. U seem to have things mixed up here. How much is this Bride Price that is giving you so much concern?

Secondly .. If this issue irks u so much, then U and your male folks need to ZIP up!

2 Likes

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Oahray: 11:54am On Feb 12, 2016
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by jclassiq(m): 11:55am On Feb 12, 2016
ronald4lif:
This is the second of such jabberwocky piece I'm reading today about bride price. It's becoming suffocating, ad nauseum, having to read same recycle cobblers every time.

You can join the train of 'team foreign girls' if you feel the Nigerian ones aren't your specs and cease wincing about. You're not being gun-mussled or heist to pay pride price or date and marry one. undecided

English, man, English!
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by sweetgala(m): 11:55am On Feb 12, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

As it is bad here so it is with foreign girls...I have lots of white gfs, Latinas and akatas that hop from dick to dick. In fact a lot of them lost their virginity at the age of 14 and some are baby mamas sef.

Why would I marry oyinbo, akata or latina am I mad !

I done see oyinbo finish ooh, all my guys that are locked with oyibo girls are on a very long ting , very incompatible cultures where you spend your family life compromising your beliefs and values.

Akata nah another matter entirely, it does depend like some oyibo girls they are very up for going the full hug with their new found African heritage, but make God help man.

Latina that one nah no no, totally incompatible unles you beleive in their vodoo shits too, that may be a single similarity.

The problem is though is naija girls are buying into the 1960s hippie style free love craze.

And that ain't right for cultured society

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina / Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. / Which Of These Two Is A Better Option For A Purposeful Union?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.