Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

One Year After Birth, No Menstruation, please help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / One Year After Birth, No Menstruation, please help (790 Views)

Infertility, Ovarian Cyst, Fibroid, No Menstruation, Cancer (preliminary Stage) / How Does The Vagina Heal Back After Birth (photo) / Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Year After Birth, No Menstruation, please help by hsapien: 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
Today makes it a year my wife gave birth and she has not menstruated. We met with a doctor and he said there is no course for alarm. But I am somehow scared. Please doctors in the house, is this normal?
Re: One Year After Birth, No Menstruation, please help by 2016Deity: 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
Re: One Year After Birth, No Menstruation, please help by yvelchstores(f): 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
She is still breastfeeding. Am I right? That's nature's way of helping her space her kids. I wish it was the same way for me . Once she stops breastfeeding, it will resume.
Re: One Year After Birth, No Menstruation, please help by hsapien: 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
yvelchstores:
She is still breastfeeding. Am I right? That's nature's way of helping her space her kids. I wish it was the same way for me . Once she stops breastfeeding, it will resume.

yea, she is still breastfeeding

(1) (Reply)

Touching Photos Of A Starving & Malnourished 2-year-old Child From Gombe State / 10 Things You Didn't Know About Coffee! / You Eat Pineapple But You've Probably Never Heard Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.