Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Those Of You With More Than One Partner, How Will You Cope On Feb14? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Of You With More Than One Partner, How Will You Cope On Feb14? (752 Views)

Can A Relationship Go Back Ti Exactly How It Was After One Partner Cheats? / Why Some People Can't Be With One Partner No Matter How Much They Are Loved. / So This How Some Girls Will Be After Feb14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Of You With More Than One Partner, How Will You Cope On Feb14? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
Girls with 2 or 3 boyfriends, guys with same, how will you run it on sunday? I need to advise some one.
Re: Those Of You With More Than One Partner, How Will You Cope On Feb14? by Adaezeagu(f): 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
J
Re: Those Of You With More Than One Partner, How Will You Cope On Feb14? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adaezeagu:
J
J for what?
Re: Those Of You With More Than One Partner, How Will You Cope On Feb14? by tasceige(m): 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
Host both for dinner,
Same table, same building, same time..

But ama still zero my mind that's the end for both gurls. Few gurls are worth dis season.
Re: Those Of You With More Than One Partner, How Will You Cope On Feb14? by firstking01(m): 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Those Of You With More Than One Partner, How Will You Cope On Feb14? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
firstking01:
lipsrsealed
guilty I guess
Re: Those Of You With More Than One Partner, How Will You Cope On Feb14? by kaziblake(f): 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
Go to church and praise God.
Re: Those Of You With More Than One Partner, How Will You Cope On Feb14? by firstking01(m): 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
lifeisabitch:
guilty I guess
not dating @d moment...and even if i was, nothing special woulda happened on valantines day cos i 've always seen it as every other day...
Re: Those Of You With More Than One Partner, How Will You Cope On Feb14? by kellz0(m): 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
Just buy them gift and dont take any of them out
Re: Those Of You With More Than One Partner, How Will You Cope On Feb14? by titosantana(m): 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
You hangout with the one you like most and scope the rest. You may tell them you are going to Maiduguri for an assignment.
Re: Those Of You With More Than One Partner, How Will You Cope On Feb14? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:09am On Feb 16, 2016
lifeisabitch:
Girls with 2 or 3 boyfriends, guys with same, how will you run it on sunday? I need to advise some one.

Babe u smart die, @ 'I need to advice someone' hope u adviced that someone who also happens not to be you with the comments u got here *wink*
Re: Those Of You With More Than One Partner, How Will You Cope On Feb14? by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 16, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Babe u smart die, @ 'I need to advice someone' hope u adviced that someone who also happens not to be you with the comments u got here *wink*
not me
Re: Those Of You With More Than One Partner, How Will You Cope On Feb14? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:43am On Feb 16, 2016
lifeisabitch:
not me

of cos, not you

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Methods To Get Rid Of Unwanted Hair From The Bikini Area. / Where In Nigeria Do You Think This Can Happen? / Should I Be Worried About Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.