Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Read For Free: Blood On The Altar - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Read For Free: Blood On The Altar (37112 Views)

Blood On Satin Sheet (A Novel) / Blood On The Coat Hanger / Buy Blood On The Altar For Just $1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by oludare007: 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
I will be posting my novel for free- chapters by chapters. It is exciting, and a bet you will love it.

The title is: BLOOD ON THE ALTAR.

THIS STORY IS ABOUT THE NATTLE FOR SUPREMACY IN A PARTICULAR CHURCH.

[size=16pt]please, note that this story contains sexual explicit content that may offend[/size]

The story is about betrayal, sex and the fight for supremacy.

Blood on the altar is the sole intellectual property of wale-joseph Oludare

All right reserved.
No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system of any kind, sold, rewritten, printed/photocopied, recorded or published online or traditionally without the prior licence and authority of the author- KINGwax oluwadamilare
kingwax.oluwadamilare@gmail.com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by oludare007: 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Missmossy
Tummyyoung
kinglee1
Snowangel4
aprilwise
Nancywealth
Iyke1998
oppsyij, kingDELE, joanee20, Benignasweety, oneman11, Valon4ego, bamirotola, Iyke1998, billynoni, Glowingscenes
divepen, trixandra, sammyhoe, repogirl, bamirotola, TiffanyJ, Kayemjay ,Nobody, 360prince, PrettySpicey, Blessinzy, Larrysun,TemitopeDaniel, Queenxstar, Princesa, Flakkydagirl, Royver, Kingphilip, Bukkydan, Stefikal, Ven97, Underage, Dammygoody, snowprince, Lanicky
ToriEmManson, Ummuja, Tallesty1, d9ty7, saraphina, Tytylorpe, Nancydearie, ellahzy, Smallville10, saraphina ,repogirl
JeffreyJamez, TrishaP, kayemdy, boldndbeautiful, Temitopedaniel, Queenxtar, Prettyspicey, Cherylll, AudreyTimms, TiffanyJ, Nancydearie,PrinceAdepoju, Princesa, Kingzpen, Kestare, vonn, IzyLuv

I will appreciate every correction and criticism. THIS PIECE IS UNEDITED, SO, PARDON THE SWITCH IN TENSES (I am bad at that anyways).

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by oludare007: 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
Kindly register your interest so that I may start posting.

[size=16pt]RESPECT TO ZUBBY77[/size]
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
What are u waiting for let's go
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by oludare007: 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
Smallville10:
What are u waiting for let's go
thanks, friend. Here we go
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by oludare007: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
PROLOGUE
April, 1965

Beside the historic museum on Helm’s street lay a thick bushy virgin land. Crowds gather on the street while an old woman wailed in agony. Her husband and three children have been killed right on the land which belongs to them, the same which shared a fenced boundary with the museum.

Rumours have it that this dead man gave his friend the documents to the land to help him transact with a potential buyer, but this friend sold this land and gave the owner and his family, stipend. Then, there was trouble as the owner was said to have rejected the money offered and asked for his land back. His friend asked them to meet on the land so he can meet face to face with the buyer and settle the matter, but it was an ambush, as the man was killed right there with his three sons that accompanied him.

This woman wailed, but there was no evidence that his husband’s friend killed her family. Thus, she has no helper, no justice.

Chapter 1
FIFTY YEARS LATER

Blessing decided to check herself once again in her half-broken wall mirror that was leaning on the wall at the corner of her room. She touched her head-tie in many places, turning her head side by side as she did so, admiring herself in her broken mirror. The dress on her looked like her skin in its fitness and its light colour that matched her light skin. She didn’t need anyone to tell her that she was a beauty!

She reminisced about last week; last week was awesome, she had tested her popularity and it worked just fine. This is what happened….

A WEEK AGO
After the usual morning rehearsal on Sunday, Blessing left without informing anybody. Few minutes to worship time, the Choir Coordinator called her to ask why she wasn’t in the Church after the morning rehearsal;

“I’m on my period,” she lied.

“What? So, who will lead the praise and worship?” The Coordinator asked, more in the horror of no one to lead properly if she didn’t. Besides, she was the vocal leader.

“I don’t know,” she replied; “you have Sister Hannah, who has proven to be better than I am.” She tried to ask for his view indirectly.

“Ha, Sister Blessing, don’t say that; Sister Hannah is a new member and you know this. She couldn’t have been able to do it better like the Pastor wanted and the congregation might not feel the presence of God as you used to bring it down.”

“But, the Pastor already said that anyone on her period may sit with the congregation and not bother to minister.” She teased further.

“See, Blessing,” he removed the religious formality, “let this stay between you and I, you are not on your menses. Have you told anyone?”

“No, I haven’t.” She answered him, giving him the perfect answer. She giggled inaudibly and bit her lower lip.

“Good, I will try and stall the worship till you come back. How long will it…”
“Ten minutes,” she cuts in excitedly. She was sure the Church couldn’t do without her.

“Are you sure? Because your house is rather far and…”

“I will take the bike,” she explained better, since ten minutes was rather too small a time frame, if the distance from her house to the Church ever mattered. But only Blessing knew she wasn’t even at her own apartment.

“Thank you. Please don’t disappoint us, Sister Blessing,” the Coordinator begged.

“I won’t disappoint Sir,” she said and disconnected.

She dropped the phone and plunged herself into a resounding laughter. The truth was that, she has been feeling threatened by the presence of Hannah, the new girl who just got promoted to the senior choir. And she feared that Hannah already got the attention of the Choir Coordinator who always urged her to practice more, so that she could fill the void Sister Blessing might create in the future. This didn’t go down well with Sister blessing who wasn’t even ready to step aside; not when she hasn’t reached her goal.

“So, you are going back to Church?” Emeka asked.

“The Church needs me. The Coordinator just called me now. She wants me back in the Church.” She replied while putting on her skirt.

“But, I need you more.” Emeka responded, he stood up and caressed her as he held her close to himself. She shrugged him off.

“We will see later.” She started to wear her pink Choir uniform. “I am not supposed to be here in the first place. I just wanted to see their reaction if I skipped the worship session.”

Emeka, a cultist, who didn’t care about her commitment to Church, wasn’t ready to let go without a fight. “You are going to leave me after just two rounds of sex?” He asked as if two rounds were a joke.

Blessing flashed him a contentious look and hissed. She finished dressing and said goodbye. Emeka wouldn’t let her go until she agreed to a French kiss. She obliged. Minutes later, she was on the bike to the church, even though Emeka’s house was a trek-able distance to Church. She landed right into the hands of the worried Coordinator who hurried her through the back door.

She appeared just like that on the altar- she was right on the time. The rest was history as she took the stage by storm in her usual way. Angels came down and the glory of God was all over the congregation. People danced and rejoiced, and the Pastor kept giving her a thumbs-up as the praise and worship went up to the stars.

That was last week; this morning, she hummed rock of ages to herself as she prepared for the Sunday morning rehearsal. It is a usual tradition in her church- every choir must be at the morning rehearsals by seven in the morning. As she grabbed her bible as the final part of her readiness, Emeka came in naked; he had rushed to the toilet after the last round of their usual sexual escapade.

“Are you dressed already?” He asked as if he didn’t see she was dressed already. He sat on her bed, wearing a disappointed look.

“Yes, Emeka; I want to be in Church before the morning rehearsals. I have something I need to discuss with the Coordinator.” She replied as she prepared to leave.

“This is not acceptable,” Emeka muttered. Blessing didn’t bother to reply; she already knew where he was heading. “Why do you always confine me to just two rounds of the sex?”

She didn’t bother to reply him. She grabbed her bible and announced her exit. Emeka shook his head at her silence, took his trousers from the floor where he had thrown it, dipped his hands in its pocket and gave her the transport fare. “I will wait till you’re back,” he said.

“You can’t wait; not here, not in my apartment!” She fired back, firmly.

“Is this because of the house fellowship?” Emeka asked.

“Yes, because of that; and because I couldn’t afford to be mentioned as part of the workers of Christ who allows a man to sleep over at her place or who sleeps over in a man’s place.”

“But, you are my girlfriend.” He snickered.

“That is even worse. Leave my key where I usually put it, and leave on time. I am the next host for the house fellowship, and I don’t want any problem. I am Sister Blessing, the perfect example to the younger ones; okay?”

Emeka starred at her in disbelief. “If you are the only Christian alive, and a perfect example of one, then I will rather be a pagan.”

“Good for you.” She answered without any worry. “It doesn’t really appear you are different to a pagan. Please, don’t let me meet you here.” She reiterated her instruction.

“So,” Emeka fluttered, “are you coming back after the rehearsal?”

Blessing looked at him, lost for words.
“I mean, just like last week. Last week was…”

“No!” She shouted him down. “I am not coming back. I thought I told you last week why I left. Please, don’t forget…”
“To close the door and leave- I get it.” Sullen Emeka interjected.

“Good.” She slammed the door after herself and went her way.

Emeka shook his head and prepared to leave. He scoffed at Sister Blessing’s statement as it crossed his mind again;
“Perfect Christian indeed.” He muttered with a frown.

A thought came to his mind and he was too quick to reject it.

“God forbid,” he said, snapping his fingers in quick backward movements above his head. Nobody knew what the thought was, but maybe the thought was a question that asked,

“What you will do if God says that Blessing is your divine wife?”

END OF CHAPTER 1

5 Likes

Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by oludare007: 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
Regardless...chapter 2 is hibernating
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by kingDELE(m): 11:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
i don show.
thanks 4 calling.
nice beginning.
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by oppsyij: 11:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
Following like a towed bike##abeg shift mak I sidown de enjy dis frsh movie ;DFollowing like a towed bike##abeg shift mak I sidown de enjy dis frsh movie
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by Nobody: 2:44am On Feb 12, 2016
Beautiful
The truth is DAT dis is just exactly what happens in our churches everyday. I see it a lot.
Keep it coming. Bro
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by Blessinzy(f): 7:57am On Feb 12, 2016
present sir
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by Blessinzy(f): 8:13am On Feb 12, 2016
hmm...life story of my other side. please continue...
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
ride on... we dy ur back
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by kingDELE(m): 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
no update 2dae. hope its no what am thinking?
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by oludare007: 6:15am On Feb 13, 2016
I appreciate this. Chapter two is dropping soon. Feb 14th.
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by oludare007: 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
Blessinzy:
hmm...life story of my other side. please continue...
I assure you, by the time u continue reading this story..u will retract on that sentence. grin grin

You dnt wanna be my dear, Sister Blessing.

Thanks for following...
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by oludare007: 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
kingDELE:
lol..it won't be. It's not for sale(yet) and its already finished. I'm just taking my time.

It will be posted tomorrow...

Thank u
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by ritababe(f): 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
kingDELE:

shift for me oh
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by kingDELE(m): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
ritababe:

shift for me oh
i don shift 4 yuh o. grin grin
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by oludare007: 6:33am On Feb 14, 2016
[size=15pt]HAPPY VAL... grin CHAPTER 2 DON LAND. PLS READ AND ENJOY. THANK YOU[/size]
Missmossy
Tummyyoung
kinglee1
Snowangel4
aprilwise
Nancywealth
Iyke1998
oppsyij, kingDELE, joanee20, Benignasweety, oneman11, Valon4ego, bamirotola, Iyke1998, billynoni, Glowingscenes
divepen, trixandra, sammyhoe, repogirl, bamirotola, TiffanyJ, Kayemjay ,Nobody, 360prince, PrettySpicey, Blessinzy, Larrysun,TemitopeDaniel, Queenxstar, Princesa, Flakkydagirl, Royver, Kingphilip, Bukkydan, Stefikal, Ven97, Underage, Dammygoody, snowprince, Lanicky
ToriEmManson, Ummuja, Tallesty1, d9ty7, saraphina, Tytylorpe, Nancydearie, ellahzy, Smallville10, saraphina ,repogirl
JeffreyJamez, TrishaP, kayemdy, boldndbeautiful, Temitopedaniel, Queenxtar, Prettyspicey, Cherylll, AudreyTimms, TiffanyJ, Nancydearie,PrinceAdepoju, Princesa, Kingzpen, Kestare, vonn, IzyLuv, ritababe, blessinzy
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by oludare007: 6:34am On Feb 14, 2016
[size=16pt]CHAPTER 2[/size]

It was all a plan, she didn’t have anything to tell the Coordinator; it was just the beginning of her grand plan to oust Sister Hannah, the newly promoted sweet voice who was beginning to garner followers. During the weekday’s rehearsal, the Coordinator has suggested that Hannah be given a chance to break forth and lead the praise and worship session. This didn’t go well with Blessing who sees the whole podium as her throne. The sight of the congregation, marvelling under her voice as she delivered the praise and worship, is always enough for her to reach orgasm without sexual contact.
“You called yesterday that you wanted to tell me something important,” the Coordinator asked after the service, “but you didn’t come to see me about it again.”

“Yes, I know.” She scratches her head; displacing her scarf. “I just felt it wasn’t necessary anymore.”

“Why would you say that? You said it was for the integrity of the Choir. Anything that concerns the Choir is of great importance.” The Coordinator stroked.

“I know. And I’m sure you know I don’t joke with matters concerning the survival of the Choir, it’s just that…”

“It’s nothing, Sister Blessing. Go on, tell me anything.” The Coordinator insisted.
He touched Blessing gently on her arm and their eyes met, and that was the exact position Blessing wanted to have him, and he fits right into the snare. Blessing moved a bit closer to him.

“Sir,” She started slowly, “why did you allow Sister Hannah to lead the special number today? She is still new, and no one knows a thing about her.” She went straight to point.

The Coordinator was taken aback by the question. He didn’t expect that to be her problem.

“I don’t get it.” He snapped at her, taking away his hand. “How is that a problem? You have been the only one good enough to render the session with such fluidity until the Lord sent a gift in Sister Hannah. This is someone I thought you will be glad to groom; but here you are, worrying yourself about her as if she didn’t deliver anything near perfect. In fact, her performance was impeccable. And for your information, the Pastor is interested in her, just as I am. I mean, she is being considered as your new assistant.” He finished, panting, perspiring.

He wiped his face with an already dirty white handkerchief. He was definitely angry, but that doesn’t concern Blessing whose plan was still on course. She smiled and asked to be forgiven and excused.

“See, Blessing,” the Coordinator started, having being knocked out by her silence and piercing eyes, “I know you are worried about Hannah, but you don’t have to be worri…”

“Brother Ade, please don’t create the wrong impression here!” She cuts in sharply and disconnects the respect of calling him the usual Coordinator. “I am not even worried about her taking over because I know you are already grooming her for that.”

The Coordinator was taken aback by her confrontation. He stood still, arm in arm, as she watched Blessing with great negative astonishment.

“Where did you hear these fallacies from, Sister Blessing?”

“Like I said, I am not worried about that, even if it were to be true!” She said, opening one of her palms in his front and standing half-akimbo with the other.

“That is not true!” The Coordinator shouted back. “What is the meaning of all these?”

“Oho,” she said, “Now, you want to deny? Yet, Sister Hannah visits your music school frequently. There is even a rumoured that you are helping in training her voice with the piano.” She laughed sarcastically, clapping her hands as she laughed.

“That is not a rumour; that is the truth!” The Coordinator fired back. “And I don’t care whether you believe it or not. Why are you doing this? Why are you trying to fight her progress?”

“Her progress, you say? Are you serious about that? Because only God knows what you always do with her after your purported practice.”

“What?” The Coordinator was left to gape, “What are you insinuating?” He shouted.

“Yes,” you can tell everybody that I said that. And that is exactly what I am worried about. Don’t forget, I was once your student too, and the stories I hear about… about Hannah or what is her name, is nothing but a heartburn because it will be a bad thing for both the image of this Church and the Choir to be dragged in the mud because of some set of sex-starved individuals who couldn’t afford to hold off their..”

“Enough!” The Coordinator shouted her down. “This is getting too much; the Pastor may have to hear about this. I have always wondered why those who have the gift to ascend to greater heights in this Choir always seems to either quit mysteriously or step down without reason.”

“Oh, now it is me, right?” She laughed and clapped her hands three times.

“Who knows? It might just be that,”Brother Ade concluded with opened palms.

Blessing smiled; she stood akimbo with both hands now. She was looking down, shaking one of her legs. Her plan has been perfect; working exactly how she planned it. She wanted the Pastor to know. She must accuse and provoke him until he takes his folly to the Pastor.

“Sister Blessing,” the Coordinator started calmly, “you need to calm down. Things will go fine; you might even get to like Sister Hannah as your own Sister.”

“God forbid!” she snapped her fingers backward over her head. “I only want you to think it through before enforcing your candidate on the Church. But as usual, you,” she said, pointing to the Coordinator’s nose, “always choose your dick,” she pointed to his trouser, “over your brain!” She concluded, tapping her forehead with her forefinger.

The Coordinator stood right there, transfixed by her behaviour. He unfolded his arms and swallowed the saliva that was about dripping. Blessing hissed, turned around and went her way; swaggering in grace and mercy as she dragged her elegant body along. She was confident of her beautiful stature.

The Coordinator, having diffused the sudden surprise that left him petrified, finally got the strength to move from the sudden state of paralysis. He reached out straight into his pocket and brought out his mobile phone. He dialled a number and waited for the recipient to pick. The phone rang out. He hissed and tried again—and again, until a husky baritone voice came through.

“Pastor, we need to talk; it is very serious. This is a very sensitive and an urgent matter. I have reasons to believe that Sister Blessing is running mad!”

Blessing got to her apartment- a fulfilled lady, glad and happy. There’s no other thing a man, sorry, a woman, rather, would have wanted than seeing her plans comes to fruition. She switched off her phone, knowing quite well that the Church might want to contact her. She was certain that the Coordinator would have reported her to the Pastor; something she wanted him to do. That was the reason why she had to provoke him and accuse him, or maybe it’s not really an accusation. She brought out a picture from her wardrobe and looked at it with all the admirations her emotions could produce. She was her godmother, Sister Mary, her Church-mother.

The position of the Choir Mistress has been vacant for years, ever since the new Pastor was forced to place a ban on that position because of the evil that the position has always managed to attract. In short, the office of the Choir Mistress has been nothing but a disaster.

The last Choir Mistress, Sister Joy was a prostitute. The Church got to know, and the rest was history. That happened some months after Blessing returned to Church. Before then, she has been forced to leave the Church on a self-imposed exile, in a faraway land. But this Church has always been her Church, and no one will come out of nowhere and take away that position if it were to be reconsidered vacant. In fact, she was sure that with her new plan, the position of the Choir mistress will be opened for vacancy soon.

She reminisced about why she left the church in the first place, and that brought about the story of Sister Mary- the vocal leader before Sister joy, the purported prostitute.

Sister Mary was not yet anointed as the Choir Mistress; she was just a vocal leader back then, but she has already been nominated for the office by the Church management. Sister Mary was just a fresh graduate then, with a good job at twenty-four years of age. With this, was able to spoil Blessing with gifts right from when she was just 9 years old.

Blessing’s mother will allow her daughter to sleep over at Sister Mary’s place for weeks. Sister Mary will drop her in school and pick her up with her car; she will even take her to Choir practice and every other place which other girls of her age could only dream of. And at times, mostly in the night, she will do some things to her that makes her body twitch and vibrate. She didn’t understand it, but she went on to love it.

When she was 11 years old, Sister Mary got crueller. One night, while they were doing that same thing they loved to do almost every night, her Church-mother, Sister Mary, suddenly graduated from the usual gentle stroking of her clitoris to puncturing her hymen.

She shouted, but Sister Mary covered her mouth in kisses in which she responded nicely with moans and curling of her waist. It was painful, but only for that period.

Surprisingly; it became more pleasurable to her as time went by. Since her narrow way became readily opened after the defloration, her church-mother always loved to throw in her whole fist into her honey pot, as Sister Mary has insisted they call it, out of respect. Every night, they got closer, and they became lovers.

By the time she was 14 years old, Sister Mary had introduced her to many intimacy gadgets, and her favourite was the Latigo leather harness- a strap-on Sister Mary always wore to have sex with her as a man would. Sister Mary likes to go hard, as she loved to say it, rough and deep. Something that was painful, yet, inexplicably pleasurable to Blessing. This didn’t stop there; they got so bad that one would think they were vegetarian when you open their fridge which was always packed with fruits of unusual shapes and sizes. They are mostly long and curvy; usually big plantains and cucumbers!

But one day, the whole story changed when Sister Mary cheated severally on her with a new girl in the neighbourhood! When the mother of the little girl found out, hell was let loose. At first, Blessing didn’t know this, until she noticed that her dear Mary was always down whenever she got back from work. Though, after much pleading, the mother of the victim promised to forgive the beautiful Sister Mary, who was just about to be confirmed as the choir mistress.

But it was all a lie. While rendering the special number during a lovely Sunday service, the mother of the nine years old girl stormed the Church and embarrassed the beautiful Mary while on the podium- the day she was to be confirmed as the Choir mistress! Blessing couldn’t believe her eyes; Sister Mary has betrayed her, but she was ready to forgive her anyways.

The Sunday service was short and quick. Sister Mary denied the allegation even though the poor girl insisted she did some things to her. That same day, when they got home, Sister Mary has asked for her forgiveness, and she didn’t have a choice than to forgive her. She was the only thing she knew, and she was emotionally sentenced to life imprisonment with her.

By the third day, things got worse as many revelations started to unfold, and the heat was just too much. Sister Mary turned out to be a serial sexual abuser as more parents threatened their daughters and many of them fessed up. Without exaggeration, Blessing was sure that Sister Mary could give an accurate description of the clitorises and wet-holes of almost half of the female Church members between the ages of 6 and 13!

After the revelation, Blessing’s mom called and asked her to start packing her things as she will be coming over to yank her off from her better half. Blessing told Sister Mary that her mother was coming the next day to take her home, and they both cried all through the night and made love like a wild dog and a shameless bitch would. Blessing could swear that that was the best she ever had- and maybe it was.
Her mom came very early the next day; she didn’t even return Sister Mary’s pleasantries. She was just concerned about taking her daughter away from the child-abuser. Blessing believed her mom was at loss of words to describe Sister Mary, so she resolved to occasional resentful glances at her, hissing, clapping of hands three times at intervals, mostly after a heavy sigh, and throwing of disgustful looks at her lover. Blessing didn’t like this, but nevertheless, she packed her things in silence, silently sobbing, but careful not to overreact.

As she and her mother closed the door behind them, she could hear Sister Mary wail in a loud voice. Blessing halted and wanted to go back. Her vagina throbbed and she wetted herself without a touch from her lover. Hearing her cry sufficed. Her mother cursed the wailing Mary silently and pushed her daughter away from the doorstep before she could contemplate on going back.

While inside the cab that was taking them home, her mom had insisted on knowing the truth that she never really wanted to know in the first place. Her Mom asked,

“Please Blessing, my daughter; tell me you weren’t involved with that devil. Tell me she didn’t do to you, what all the mothers claimed she did to her children. Please, tell me she just likes you and was only taking care of you as a sister.”

Well, that was what she got, because Blessing told her mom exactly what she wanted to hear-

“Mommy, I was not involved with that devil, she didn’t do to me, any of the things the mothers of those children said she did! And yes, she was merely taking care of me like a sister!”

“Thank God,” her Mom assured herself and Blessing just looked away, out of the car window.

Her mind was with her lover, not even in the cab with her mom. She cried inside, wishing Sister Mary hasn’t made the mistake that caused their untimely separation.

Two weeks later, she started preparing to leave town to her Aunt’s place in Jos, where she will lay low till the whole issue cooled down. It was her mom’s idea. There was no need to resist; people have started talking about them, and it wasn’t pleasant. They were not really bothered about their love-life as lesbians, but they believed that they were accomplices; defiling both infants and adolescents altogether.

That wasn’t the only reason she must leave the town; she technically has no business staying again since Sister Mary has decided to take her own life after the trouble heightened and legal actions started to peep into the whole simple issue. She left a suicide note and lied she was wrongly accused; she even said Blessing was a living witness to her holy life, that she was never involved with another woman!

But that made matters worse for Blessing. People kept asking Blessing if it were true that Sister Mary was clean; if it were true that they were not lovers, or they were accomplices. Some mothers started sending in notes and texts- they begged her to take her life so as to join her lover in hell, so that the female infants in the neighbourhood may grow up without being contaminated with her sexual abuse before they could learn to spell the letter ‘F’. So, she had no choice, she agreed to leave the town.

I mean, who wouldn’t?

7 Likes

Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by Osman1996(m): 7:59am On Feb 14, 2016
More pls

1 Like

Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by oludare007: 9:03am On Feb 14, 2016
Osman1996:
More pls
thanks Sir. I will quote u as soon as it drops.

Need to knw that people actually read this. Encouragement through comments is highly recommended.

Thanks
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by obianuju95: 11:35am On Feb 14, 2016
oludare007:
thanks Sir. I will quote u as soon as it drops.

Need to knw that people actually read this. Encouragement through comments is highly recommended.

Thanks
am at ur back

1 Like

Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by kingDELE(m): 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
i concur.
hapi val too.
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by Tummyyoung: 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
More pls
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by oludare007: 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
obianuju95:
am at ur back
thank you. I appreciate that
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by kingDELE(m): 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
plz y is yur update slow?
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by ZUBY77(m): 7:18am On Feb 16, 2016
oludare007:
Kindly register your interest so that I may start posting.

[size=16pt]RESPECT TO ZUBY77[/size]

Go on.. We are behind you.
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by nekanzee(m): 10:03am On Feb 16, 2016
RIDE on bro
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by oludare007: 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
[size=18pt]CHAPTERS 3
[/size]

Your comments, criticism cry and corrections are highly welcomed[/size][/b]
Missmossy
Tummyyoung
kinglee1
Snowangel4
aprilwise
Nancywealth
Iyke1998
JeffreyJamez, TrishaP, kayemdy, boldndbeautiful, Temitopedaniel, Queenxtar, Prettyspicey, Cherylll, AudreyTimms, TiffanyJ, Nancydearie,PrinceAdepoju, Princesa, Kingzpen, Kestare, vonn, IzyLuv, ritababe, blessinzy, obianuju95, nekanzee, osman1996
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by oludare007: 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
[size=16pt]CHAPTER 3[/size]

Blessing reminisced on her transit to Jos, after she agreed to leave town.

The transit to Jos was too silent for Blessing; all through the journey which she went alone, she held the picture of her dead lover in her hands, crying at every glitch that brought the cherished memories they shared. The last night they spent together- she could still remember her words:

“My dearest Blessing, this is all a plot; a plot to take you away from me. Those mothers were jealous of what we have achieved together- your lovely voice that I helped you develop and your quick ascent from the children’s Choir to the youth’s Choir. I want you to know that many of them have approached me to help them train their daughters in which I refused. Now, they wanted us out, and they wanted you out of their way too.”

That day, Blessing looked at her in admiration, hate, and pity. She knew it was all an excuse and a lie; she truly abused all those children like she had abused her. Though, the credit belongs to her lover for ensuring that she got promoted to the youth choir after just three years in the children choir- an impossible feat! If not for the whole circumstance, Sister Mary already promised her a place at the senior choir even when she was clearly underage to even be in the Youth choir.

“Promise me, promise me my love that you will remember me always, and you will fight for me. Your mother will take you away tomorrow, but promise me that I will remain in your heart.”

She requested of Blessing, something she would have done even without her request.
She also made her promise that she will not allow anybody to attain that position of a Choir Mistress, because in her words, “it is my right. They never wanted me to have it, but you must have it if I couldn’t. I used all my strength, might, time and resources to assist the Choir. Now, they wanted to reap where they did not sow and enjoy the fruit of my labour.”

She watched her lover stood up, paced the room like a damsel in distress, unsure where turn for help. Blessing stood up and walked over to her, as small as she was in frame, she held her close and assured her that she will do everything to ensure that her cause was justified and duly fought for by her.

“No one will attain that position!” Blessing promised.

Sister Mary kissed her, and it was a great kiss that was shared between them. She couldn’t have explained why that particular kiss has remained something to covet. But, she believed, maybe the salty taste from the tears on their lips added salt for a taste, to the whole kissing process.

She hid the picture perfectly in her bag as she alighted from the bus into the waiting arms of her Aunt who saw her as a victim of rape and injustice, much to her disgust. Her mother had sold her Aunt the story of how she was raped by Sister Mary.

She was angry- she believed that her lover was killed; she was murdered by the jealous mothers who pushed her to suicide. Her lover was denied justice; justice to fair hearing. Her lover was taken away from her when she was about to enjoy her more. And here they all are, treating her dead lover with such disrespect, tagging her as a rapist! She promised to avenge her death, and revenge she must take, even if it takes the whole time of her life. In her mind, she knew she was never a victim of rape, but of injustice. Yet, no one seemed to understand this. She was looking forward to going back to her home town, going back to that church to take back what is theirs!
Her aunt welcomed her to the dining the evening she landed in Jos, but she couldn’t taste out of the food. That evening, her appetite was not only lost, it simply didn’t exist. Her Aunt wondered and asked her why she didn’t touch the food,

“I am not hungry,” that was her response.
But even so, her eyes couldn’t resist the neatly placed cucumbers in the bowl, out of the many fruits in the large bowl placed on the dining table. She was already salivating; not from her mouth, but between her legs. Cucumbers were her favourite. Her Aunt, having noticed her attraction to the fruits, invited her to take one and eat; an invitation she couldn’t resist. She took one and excused herself to retreat inside and eat it.

That day, she remembered how she couldn’t wait to get inside her room before she pulled up her skirt and pulled down her pants. She ran into the toilet and sat on the toilet seat with legs professionally spread. With a quick movement, she spit in her palms and bathed the cucumber with it. She rubbed it gently, more like caressing. But it wasn’t slippery enough for her; so, she forced out phlegm and rubbed it on the cucumber. That felt better- Sister Mary taught her nice!

She balanced herself nicely on the toilet seat with one hand, and with the other she gently pushed in the improvised todger gently into the wet throbbing hole between her open legs. She almost died of an unending sensation that rushed up and jumped down her spine. She moaned gently as the abyss between her legs almost swallowed up the whole big, long fruit.
She held it in place and clamped her thighs together. She raised her head gently, absorbing the pleasure with a sizzling sound between her clenched teeth. Then she started to thrust, gently at first, and faster- uncontrollably. When the sensation was too much, she held the fruit with both hands and smashed it in and out with ferocious strength. Her eyes wide shut, her voice got louder; something she tried to control but for reasons unknown to her, she couldn’t. She shook her head frantically like a reggae artist and pounded the toilet seat with her butt like a rock star as her hands did the magic!
She rose to the skies and aimed to for the heavens. She pounded ferociously and without care. Her voice was louder and her moans were darker and deeper. Then, suddenly, almost when she was closer to the heavens, she reached orgasm and touched down from her flight to the skies. She was tired, and she felt dead. She finished whatever she was doing and opened her eyes to the horror of her life, panting heavily with eyes half-shut like a junkie- her Aunt stood right at the entrance of the toilet, looking at her.

Slowly, she removed the cucumber and lowered her head in shame.

“Blessing, what are you doing?” Her Aunt asked, half smiling.

“I’m…I’m sorry,” she said, and slowly covered her shame.

“Are you, now?” Her aunt asked.

Blessing nodded, but her Aunt continued,
“I mean you are doing it wrong; you may hurt yourself with such fierce movements.”

“Aunty, I was trying to kill an insect that entered while I was…”

Her Aunt’s laughter cut into her stupid excuse like a wildfire, and it burnt the excuse away from her mind almost immediately. She realized she has been very stupid to even try to say that, but she must reiterate her lie until it is being accepted as the truth; both by her and whoever who cared to listen. Sister Mary thought her to always stand by her lies even when threatened with a gun.

“It is true, Ma’am. I was trying to kill a fly.” She insisted.

“Of course I know.” Her Aunt said. “It might interest you to know that it happens a lot to me too, but I don’t kill it like that way. I mean I have, but I landed in the hospital because I ended up hurting my precious pot. You see,” she continued, much to Blessing’s confusion, “I have to teach you how to do this, because there are lots of flies around here, and occasionally, they will definitely find their way back in.” She smiled to see Blessing’s reaction which was already lost in the wastelands.

“But…” Blessing tried to say something, but words weren’t coming.

The Aunt only smiled and asked her to proceed to the bedroom. She did, reluctantly, not sure of what was happening, but sure she can’t resist her Aunt’s directive which was more like an order. Aunty Rosaline led her gently to the bedroom and laid her bare on her back. She wasn’t scared, this is not new to her; she had Sister Mary, who was even older than her aunt who was the last born of her grandmother.

“Now, let me show you,” her Aunt took the fruit from her, and like Sister Mary had taught her, she spat on it and caressed it gently as she ensures all areas were well covered- wet. Due to her loyalty to her dead lover, she couldn’t bring herself to agree that it was better. But it didn’t really get better until her Aunt decided to use her tongue on her clitoris. It was a new feeling; something she has never experienced during all the times she thought she was having explosive experience with Sister Mary. This time, she could swear she was dead for a long time, only to feel alive again.

Her vagina throbbed and twitched at the thought of her Aunt; she was a real bitch. She was an expert, and she taught her more. Of course, the Aunt didn’t have to worry about her conscience for exposing her niece to unspeakable sexual desires; transforming her into her sex machine- she loved every bit of it. She was being treated right and she enjoyed her time in Jos.

She recollected that two weeks after her arrival to Jos, her mom called to asked if she was ready to come home, Blessing requested to continue her studies while staying with her Aunt; something her mom was so glad of and even thanking God because it will remove her from the negative attention Sister May has dragged her into. And so, she had stayed with her Aunt for years till she was done with her college and her University education. She returned to town few months after her mom died, and back to the church, back to the choir, just in time to see Sister joy, the prostitute, leave the church in shame!

After she was done reminiscing, she was ready to switch on her phone and continue with the plan. She switched it on and tucked away Sister’s Mary’s picture- the same which has brought past memories. She has already embarked on the revenge mission. Not that this was her first mission, she already ousted two potential Choir Mistresses before she took over as the vocal leader after she came back to town four years ago.

By the time she came back to town after graduating from the University of Jos, she met a Choir Mistress, Sister Joy. She was so good that the Church was considering sponsoring her studio session. But one day, a man came forward and gave his life to Christ, and confessed that the Choir Mistress was a prostitute right in front of the whole congregation. He claimed he was a regular customer of Sister Joy, and it will be bad of him not to confess this, after he gave his life to Christ. Like he said, he couldn’t take it again, seeing Sister Joy lead the praise and worship for the same God who showed him salvation.
Sister Joy collapsed right on the podium, and she was rushed to the hospital. Legend has it that she disappeared right from the hospital bed, and she was never seen again. Blessing believed Sister Joy should have known better than to sell her services to a Church member.
For fear of another scandal from the ladies, the Pastor saw it wise to use a male Coordinator as the head of the choir, and a female vocal leader instead of a Choir Mistress; since the office of the Choir Mistress appeared to be cursed.

Brother Ade was the second Coordinator after the first got married and left the Church. So far so good, male Coordinators have proven to be effective.

Sister Ruth, the first female vocal leader to assist a male Coordinator was later suspended after being involved with another scandal, and Blessing, her assistant was made the vocal leader immediately another Pastor took over from the Pastor who was transferred for ineptitude. The new Pastor decided to stick with the trick of a female vocal leader and a male Coordinator. This didn’t go well with Blessing who wanted the post of the choir mistress to be thrown open- a position seen as the bequest of her dead lover!

No one knew what scandal Blessing had been in before her sudden reappearance. She spent almost ten years in Jos, and the Church was just getting back to her feet after scandals upon scandals have scattered the flock. But when she was back, she realised that the position of the choir mistress had never been opened, and she promised to continue the fight on behalf of Sister Mary who was cheated of that position, ten years ago!

Her phone rang, and she picked it up;
“I am at home,” she replied the caller.
It was Emeka, her first male sexual partner. She used to call him her toy soldier. He was an ex to Sister Ruth, the vocal leader who succeeded Sister Joy, the prostitute. Emeka wanted to come over, and Blessing surely has another work for him.

The process to end the Coordinator’s reign has been set in motion; the Coordinator must be ousted!

END OF CHAPTER 3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) / Wole Soyinka Receiving The Nobel Award For Literature In 1986(throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.