Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

7 Ways Of Breaking Up Before Valentine Day - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 7 Ways Of Breaking Up Before Valentine Day (558 Views)

Truck Kills 2 Persons Celebrating Valentine In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos / Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day - / A Must Read For Every Girl Before Valentine's Day...!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways Of Breaking Up Before Valentine Day by HarbySloy(m): 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
ways of breaking up with lover before February 14 1. 16 Missed Calls? You Killed My Battery so you’re Capable of Killing Me... It's Over!!! 2. You don't even respect me. I'm talking and you are busy breathing? It's over! 3.I called you and you picked up immediately. You lack patience. It’s over!! 4. I told u I love my food hot but you refused to warm the ice cream. You don't care about me. It's over! 5.I gave u 2 eggs, to boil one and fry the other. You fried the one you were supposed to boil and boiled the one you were supposed to fry. You are not obedient, It’s over! 6. I messaged you at 11:59pm and you replied me at 12:00am. why did you reply me the next day?... its over!!!! 7. I call u DARLING and you called me HONEY. Indirectly, you’re calling my mother a BEE. No respect for in- laws, pack your, bags. its over! Hehehehe..........=)) =)).... Have a blessed day ahead

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Dies As Military Foils Boko Haram Attempt On An IDP Camp In Dikwa Town / Would You Rock This Hairstyle? / Amazing Facts You Don't Know About Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.