Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:04 PM

60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho (43596 Views)

just 40k per acre...be an owner of your desired farmland / Installation Of Fully Automated Garri Processing Machinery At Owode, Ogun State. / 50 acres of land @45k per acre... promo sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
hmm nairalander i hail una ooooooooo.u funny ooo saying a saul has turned to a paul hmmm u funny oooo.still selling

1 Like

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:43am On Mar 18, 2016
even if it's an acre buy it for future purpose.pics of some place as u can see all through it's not a forest not bushy.streams are flowing on the third pics which u can used when u want to practice fish farming infact this stream doesn't dry. thank God for his shower of rain everyday rain falls. please save up for ur future investment. it pays investing in agriculture.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
keoplus:
Invariably a plot is 10K? It should be a good buy.

Let the issue of hotmail and this dude be laid to rest. Now that a saul has turned paul in land sales in ogbomosho, Now is the time for Hotmail ministry to expand. Hotmail should now increase his land advert on Nairaland shikena. wink
yep bro infact it's selling fast.

1 Like

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by hola106(m): 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
Johnnyessence:
even if it's an acre buy it for future purpose.pics of some place as u can see all through it's not a forest not bushy.streams are flowing on the third pics which u can used when u want to practice fish farming infact this stream doesn't dry. thank God for his shower of rain everyday rain falls. please save up for ur future investment. it pays investing in agriculture.
we no c d pix
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
hola106:
we no c d pix
sorry bro it was due to the glo network am using that's not good enough to download d pictures here but i will try and download it .
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by hola106(m): 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
Johnnyessence:
sorry bro it was due to the glo network am using that's not good enough to download d pictures here but i will try and download it .
beta
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
hola106:
beta
av been trying but the network is not helping.are u interested sir?i still want to post it oo but not helping at all.if u are interested contact me i av enough pictures on my samsung camera gadget.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:19am On Mar 19, 2016
farmland for sale are much available for those who need. Nothing should stop you from farming this year the bedrock of agriculture is land call me today invest in future generational wealth i try it and it work for me. please i want to let u know today that an acre is not small to start farming. it's a gradual process. so call me. it's 3 month going rain have started falling farmers are now on the farm. love farmers the hope of common man.

1 Like

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Kanyesteve1(m): 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hmn. Confused
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
Kanyesteve1:
Hmn. Confused
confuse about what sir please ask ur question am here to answer u sir.pls if u feel u are feeling something about land purchase go before God and ask for direction. the land is much available. sorry to reply u late.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
thanks to Mr bolaji that called me of recent i don't believe it he knows the place where my farm his located infact he even describe some place to me around the farm. this is to tell u that our farm description is not fake, am not lieing about the place. he even said he want to secure some acres about the place. thank u sir for ur calls and research.i pray ur dreams about agriculture will come to pass.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Kanyesteve1(m): 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
Afraid of being scammed again nooni

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
Kanyesteve1:
Afraid of being scammed again nooni
sorry for been scammed from people that doesn't think about future. it's a pity we av these set of people in our country.the Lord will fish them out from their act. sir u can never be scam from me sir just av trust in me sir cos' i build on trust. before u can put ur money down u make ur research on it and if u are satisfied no problem.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
thanks to the mail sent to me av reply them one after the other i love u all. the land is still much available. invest in this future generational wealth. i love u all.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Amustical(m): 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
I keep trying your number since yestaday non of it is going.... Can you reach me on my numbr then or you give out available contact?
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
Amustical:
I keep trying your number since yesterday non of it is going.... Can you reach me on my number then or you give out available contact?
am so sorry sir my phone was switch off.since morning today my phone has been on ooo. am so sorry sir. this is my phone no:08065640627.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
thanks to those that has show much interest in acquiring the land. thanks for your calls i appreciate it thank u all.thanks to question ask on my email too av reply them.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by cardoso1111: 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
keoplus:
Invariably a plot is 10K? It should be a good buy.

Let the issue of hotmail and this dude be laid to rest. Now that a saul has turned paul in land sales in ogbomosho, Now is the time for Hotmail ministry to expand. Hotmail should now increase his land advert on Nairaland shikena. wink
Confirm the price of one acre again
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by nimat158(f): 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
Acres of land in owode!!!!! D owode I know in ogbomoso is nt where u can find a plot of land for 60k nt to talk of acre.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:51am On Mar 26, 2016
cardoso1111:

Confirm the price of one acre again
abi ooooo.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:55am On Mar 26, 2016
nimat158:
Acres of land in owode!!!!! D owode I know in ogbomoso is nt where u can find a plot of land for 60k nt to talk of acre.
yes i mean the land am talking is not the one in owode along ogbomosho grammar school. but iwofin after u have passed owode-ogbomosho. if u are interested call me, or mail me.am set to answer ur questions.

1 Like

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:05am On Mar 26, 2016
The Lord has been so so merciful this year for sending the rain at this time. the early rain have started all over this country. the rain has been heavy.for those interested in getting the land for farming mostly cash crops, plantain farming,maize,cassava,beans,cucumber,watermelon e.t.c. it is now the right time to go back to the farm. the rain has been falling every blessed day in most part of the country.call me and mail me.am readily available to answer your questions.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by nimat158(f): 8:36am On Mar 26, 2016
Johnnyessence:
yes i mean the land am talking is not the one in owode along ogbomosho grammar school. but iwofin after u have passed owode-ogbomosho. if u are interested call me, or mail me.am set to answer ur questions.
dats after iya oje abi ? ? ? I still dnt blv it ,all farm land around dat area has been bouth by a politician called BUNVIC.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by TheRealGEJ: 8:49am On Mar 26, 2016
nimat158:
dats after iya oje abi ? ? ? I still dnt blv it ,all farm land around dat area has been bouth by a politician called BUNVIC.

If you need a land, kindly go to him in private. When it comes to farm land, there are some good deals you'll get only if you're smart enough. Don't forget the present economic situation of the country. Certain things are cheap, labor is cheap as well... In my villa acre of land with palm tree was sold was less than 200K. I'm not in any way support him because I don't him. If you need a land, go there and make confirmation but the most important thing is that when acquiring farm land, community Chiefs and youths are always involved. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
nimat158:
sis nimat u will passed through iya-oje after u passed through the place u will get to iwofin that road is still tarred. it's after iwofin that u will be going to our farm which is 30-45minutes drive. pls call me for more description. cos' as am viewing u here u want to make enquiries on the land which is the best. call me or mail me for more explanation and description so that u will go there on time. and if u go there ask the villagers about the land and they explain it to u. ok thanks.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
TheRealGEJ:

If you need a land, kindly go to him in private. When it comes to farm land, there are some good deals you'll get only if you're smart enough. Don't forget the present economic situation of the country. Certain things are cheap, labor is cheap as well... In my villa acre of land with palm tree was sold was less than 200K. I'm not in any way support him because I don't him. If you need a land, go there and make confirmation but the most important thing is that when acquiring farm land, community Chiefs and youths are always involved. Thanks
thanks for ur reply bro av been always saying it here that if u are interested pls endeavour to call me. alot of people av called me and av describe the place for them to verify and some of them av made enquiries. thanks for reply her . even my land don't av involve the chiefs and the youth. it's peaceful and till today the people that got the land doesn't complain.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:06am On Mar 27, 2016
happy Easter celebration to the good people of this thread.i Pray for more grace for you all. don't forget much land are up for sale. contact me or mail me.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2016
good morning everyone how was the Easter break how are you doing everyone?just want to remind u again this morning about the first phase of the 50 acres of land.series of calls of people that want to purchase the land have been coming in. really want to appreciate them mostly the military that love agriculture love u all for ur calls. the land is still selling fast. call me or mail me, am readily available to answer ur calls and ur question feel free to ask ur questions.do av a wonderful week ahead. still johnny.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
Gud afternoon to everyone here the land is still selling fast.invest in today wealth invest in agriculture today. Call me today to purchase ur various acres.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
Thanks to those that av been calling me for ur various land for purchase. First i thank u all for ur trust and honesty in me and with ur questions so far. I promise i will not fail any one.love old and young youth venturing into agriculture. Love to venture into livestock farming. Plantain farming doing great. Make ur enquiries to purchase ur acres of land.the harvest period will be great this year cos' av took the bold and start farming at early stage in life.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
land still selling fast,call me for ur purchase of ur various land.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:35am On Apr 01, 2016
good morning my good people of nairaland we are now in the new month april.rain continue to fall in this new month.take the boldly step today and secure ur various land.call me or mail me am available to answer ur questions. I pray this month will favour each and everyone. Do av a wonderful month,weeks and days in the month of april.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) / A Day Old Chicks (broiler, Pullet, Cockerel And Turkey) Are For Sale In Ibadan / My Maize Farm In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.