Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,343 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho (43869 Views)

just 40k per acre...be an owner of your desired farmland / Installation Of Fully Automated Garri Processing Machinery At Owode, Ogun State. / 50 acres of land @45k per acre... promo sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
happy Sunday to everyone here how was today's service?just want to inform u guys that another quarter of the year av started again. another four months in the year av started again. endeavour to secure ur land this second quarter of the year. invest in the future generation wealth, invest in land today. i thank the people that av interest in the acres of land, they av been calling me all through in the first quarter of the year. thank u all. pls call me or mail me am much available to answer u. do av a wonderful week ahead.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
gud evening everyone how has been ur day still reminding you about the acres of land,it's much available here. mail me or call me am much available.still selling fast
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:22am On Apr 09, 2016
Gud morning everyone happy weekend to u all. Thanks once again for ur calls I appreciate it. A lot of people av been calling me thanks to the people that av make their research and took bold step I really appreciate ur effort in this move. God bless u all
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by amadex(m): 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Gud morning everyone happy weekend to u all. Thanks once again for ur calls I appreciate it. A lot of people av been calling me thanks to the people that av make their research and took bold step I really appreciate ur effort in this move. God bless u all
bro is it still available
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:30am On Apr 10, 2016
amadex:
bro is it still available
yes soooo
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by amadex(m): 11:45am On Apr 10, 2016
Johnnyessence:
yes soooo
bros wats d distance 2 main road and aw far is it frm town and pls a picture will do
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
amadex:
bros wats d distance 2 main road and aw far is it frm town and pls a picture will do
1hr
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
gud evening everyone here thanks once again for ur calls i duly appreciate it oo. love ur questions u have been asking so far. call me when u are coming or mail me. feel free to call me and ask ur question that's bordering ur mind.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by caesaraba(m): 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hello, is there a lease option? If yes, at what price per hectare/acre?
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
caesaraba:
Hello, is there a lease option? If yes, at what price per hectare/acre?
no we don't lease land. thanks for ur question.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
gud evening everyone am on ground for anyone who want to visit the land for checking and purchase if u are ready please mail me or call me .thanks
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Keziehenry(m): 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
Post the pix pls
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
Keziehenry:
Post the pix pls
if u are interested call me or mail me. farmers are now showing interest even a farmer purchase 40 acres yesterday. it pays investing in agriculture and land. pics for u here.

1 Like

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
thanks to the people that shows interest in purchasing the land. all through the farm yesterday one the youth and inspiring farmer showing interest and purchase 40 acres of land. still on sale acres of land still selling fast bulldozer is now been used for more opening of roads and land over the place.we are in the month of April and things are now in shape . we av 8 months to go. if u need 100 acres it's available. i will be glad hearing from u a lot entrepreneurs and farmers showing interest in agriculture are now taking bold step in achieving their dreams in agriculture and their future investment.it's still 60k. a lot of people av show interest which we are extending it till the ending of this year.call me or mail me if u av questions bordering ur mind. solar light is already in the village. can't wait to hear from u ooo.more road av been created by the bulldozer clearing some areas not too long again if u are thinking of distance another route av been located if u are thinking of far distance not far again it's now 30 minutes drive. thanks to naval staff that called me in the afternoon thank u sir i appreciate ur calls.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
happy sunday to u all still selling we are starting another week today plan ahead and come to the land for inspection if u wish and interested in purchasing the land.invest in the future generation wealth today invest in the land today.after u av purchase it u can fence it round and convert it estate. which i strongly believe in 5 years now plot of land will be more expensive cos' of popular of the place not too far to ajase,ajilete and gambari which are boundary to ilorin, kwara state.call me or mail me if u show much interest.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
thanks to those that have been calling me all through yesterday and in this morning i appreciate ur response. pls if u are coming for inspection before payment please endeavour to call me or mail me thank u.still selling fast ooooo. feel free to ask ur question that's bordering ur mind. mail me or call me.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
thanks to the good people of this thread that called me today i appreciate all ur question u ask so far it's very good asking question that's bordering ur mind i appreciate it mostly. do call me or mail me when u are coming for the farm inspection. and if u are satisfied u can make payment right away. do av a wonderful day.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
thanks to those have been mailing me and sending text message to my phone number thanks to u all. ur question av been answered. the land is still selling fast call me for ur own various kind of acres of land.take the boldly step today to acquire various acres of land. the land is suitable for agriculture if u want to build house for the workers u want it's suitable for house building. it's suitable for pen house and piggery house.call me am available to answer ur various question that's bordering ur mind.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
happy Sunday everyone it's 6 days to end the month of April take the boldly step today purchase ur desire acres, time is not our friend anymore we need to hit the ground running. if u are interested and u want to purchase the land call me or mail me am available. it's still 60k per acre,the Nigeria meteorological agency forecasted that rain will start fully next month. find time to come and inspect the place if u are still having doubt in ur mind.month of may is around the corner get ur own preferred acres of land and hit the ground running.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:08am On Apr 25, 2016
good morning everyone another blessed week av started endeavour to purchased ur desire acres of land. time doesn't wait for anyone before u know it we will reach the month of may and June. go for the land purchase it and start farming. if it's livestock farming start if it's crop farming start it without waiting for anyone.and i want to inform each and everyone here if u want farm manager u can come and discuss it with farm manager that manage various farms in our area. alot of people av been asking me about farm manager. no issues about getting farm manager cos' i too av farm manager managing my own farm. so pls call me or mail me am available to answer ur various question. u can come around and inspect the land if u wish.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
thanks to the nairalander calling me and mailing all through yesterday and today about the purchase of the acres of land in ogbomosho. the land is still much available. even a call me this evening to make some enquiries about the land it's much available we are selling the land till ending of the year 2016. this is an opportunity for everyone to partake in agriculture and other investment u want to invest in the land. endeavour to secure ur own acre of land. the community is peaceful and friendly. alot of nairalander have called me about managing the land no problem about. alot has ask me about security,people living in the community no problem about that. each and everyone in the community are friendly.even they take u as king or queen when u come and share ur ideas and ur dreams with them. av seen youth,student calling me about involving in agriculture. this is a good idea. am imploring everyone to start on time.start on time in ur investment.call me or mail me if u av questions that's always border ur mind. either u are igbo,Yoruba and Hausa u are free to ask ur question i will be glad doing justice to them.the acre still goes for 60k.buy the acres of land as much as u can good evening everyone.pls if u are living in abroad and u want to acquire ur various acres of land here in Nigeria u can purchase it. just send ur relatives for inspection of land and make payment if u are ready. mail me if my phone number is not going through. my e-mail is still johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. thank u
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:31am On Apr 27, 2016
good morning everyone av been reading all through my e-mail about the purchase of the acres of land in ogbomosho. pls we are only selling acres of land not plot of land. an acre of land comprises of 6 plots. an acre of land goes for 60k only.pls note this things ooo. if u want more acres of land for poultry and piggery farming it's much available.call me or mail me am much available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:00am On Apr 28, 2016
good morning everyone,thanks to all the interested farmers that av been calling me and mailing me thank u very much i appreciate it.if u are ready for the acres of the land for inspection and purchase call me so that arrangement will be made when u are coming. u are welcome to ogbomosho.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 4:18am On May 01, 2016
happy new month to everyone to the good people of my thread. it's the new month of may. well the month of may av started already.we must plan ahead in purchasing the future investment in this new month. time doesn't wait for anyone. before u know it we will enter the month of June. in this month of may come around and inspect the land u want to purchase. feel free to ask ur questions. am readily available to answer u. u can call me or mail me am available. my g-mail account still remains:johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. while my phone number is still remains 08065640627.happy new month
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 6:53pm On May 02, 2016
good everyone how was ur holiday? the acres of land is still selling. thanks to the good people that av show interest in purchasing our land i appreciate ur calls and ur message on my e-mail address.up till last weekend people still call me about the land if it still much available. dudes in the house it's still much available. people keep asking me what kind of crops can one plant on the land. u can plant series of crops on the land e.g cash crops that will grow for 3 years, u can plant tuber crops like the 2000 heaps of yam i planted on my 1 and half acres which by august in this year i will be harvesting with bigger yams.if it's livestock farming u want to rear it's conducive for livestock farming e.g piggery,poultry,cow rearing,grass cutter rearing,fishery and other livestock animals u feel to rear.the acres of land is suitable for vegetable crops e.g cucumber,ugwu farming,watermelon,spinach and garden egg farming.pls be bold enough to inspect the land by yourself. cos' seen is believing.call me or mail me if u are available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 4:55pm On May 05, 2016
still selling call me or mail me am available.venture into agriculture in this season pays alot like some farmers that are doing cashew business,some of them are now smiling to bank.i can see alot venture into it in ogbomosho.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:20am On May 06, 2016
good morning everyone reading all through on this thread. i want to inform u about the land purchase, if u want farm managers which they are durable in terms of trust and service they are available here in ogbomosho. if u want them to supervise ur agriculture crops,they are readily available.u want them to monitor some of the things u want to plant.they are available to do that.if u still have question that's bordering ur mind about the land purchase feel free to ask me about securing ur own acres of land u are free to ask me am available.call me or mail me am available.do av a wonderful day.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 3:26pm On May 07, 2016
gud afternoon everyone am now on whatsapp app pls you can send message via whatsapp now feel free to post your phone no.here so that i will add you. my own no. is 08065640627. add me here am available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:32am On May 11, 2016
still available still selling contact me.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Dharnchuks(m): 6:00am On May 11, 2016
1. Suppose I wish to buy an Acre, how much exactly do I need given you talked of some extra charges.
2. What's the likely cost of sinking a bore hole on the land?
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 5:52pm On May 12, 2016
Dharnchuks:
1. Suppose I wish to buy an Acre, how much exactly do I need given you talked of some extra charges.
2. What's the likely cost of sinking a bore hole on the land?
1. an acre goes for 60k u will also pay for surveyor differently surveying the land acre goes for 8-10k depending on the bargaining with him.
2.bore-hole drilling goes for 200-250k.we can consult private driller or the driller in the ministry of water resources in the local government.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 4:35pm On May 15, 2016
good afternoon everyone how was today's service?please i want to inform the dedicated ones that love to practice agriculture.there are bad heads out that want u not to succeed in investments.while am saying this is because some set of people want to frustrate me in my investments and helping people to purchase their various acres of land. a Nairalander named mr kabiru, he called me last week thursday saying he have interested in purchasing 10 acres of land not knowing he's deceiving me about the purchase of the land i won't tolerate this acts any more.i have travel all the way from osogbo to ogbomosho i called him very early in the before i embark on the trip.imagine telling me that u are coming to ogbomosho from Ilorin not knowing u are lieing to me i called him since 9a.m that av arrive ogbomosho then crooking another lies again that he's coming meanwhile he hasn't leave his base in Ilorin.please and please i won't tolerate it any more. this man display distraction,delay and disappointment. i will not tolerate it again.if you are coming from far places to purchase the land u should have prepare well not disturbing people's time. i av to travel back to osogbo that day cos' i don't see d seriousness in him.i don't people to be wasting my precious time again. if u are serious to purchase d acres of land let me know. i have hand over to one of my partners they are good,mature and experience people. this is their phone contacts if u are ready to purchase ur acres of land.mr. Adekeye phone no:08034112502 and mr Ayinla phone no:08121827915. thanks for ur patience. i will always be saying it always am not a fraudster and can never be one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required / World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) / A Day Old Chicks (broiler, Pullet, Cockerel And Turkey) Are For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.