Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho (13822 Views)

Brand New And Decommissioned Towers Available Nationwide 30m, 35m,40m 45m, 55,60 / Sell Bitcoin & Perfect Money At 340 Naira Per 1 Usd At Www.nairaex.com [09/Jun] / Sell Bitcoin At 335 Naira Per 1 Usd At Nairaex.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
hello the good people of nairaland 50 acres of land is for sale in owode-ogbomosho in oyo state.1 acre goes for 60k. for more details pls contact my no:08065640627,08117397680 and my email:johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com.

2 Likes

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
1. safety measures when u acquired the land is assured as i have up to 3 acres already.
2.the land is not far to ogbomosho(45 minutes drive).
3. surveyor levy(10%)
4.Lawyer's document fee (10000 naira)
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by fgr63: 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
what documents would be given on purchase?
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
fgr63:
what documents would be given on purchase?
receipt of payment and if u have ur lawyer with u that do prepare land document for future purpose it is good and better to bring him along when u are coming.this is what i did and it help me already the lawyer document is intact and the receipt. i wrote the fee of the lawyer online due to closeness to him he loves to help.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by mrsage(m): 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
More details about the location. Proximity and all.
How about accessibility? Roads, landmarks etc.

Is it a residential area or farm land.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by toyo4souls(m): 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
@LAWYER
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
mrsage:
More details about the location. Proximity and all.
How about accessibility? Roads, landmarks etc.

Is it a residential area or farm land.
u can make it a residential area if u want. but i used my own to farm. a house will be provided so bro u can build house on the land it's good for both residential and farming any type of crops including fish farming.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by ELGREF(m): 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
Which side in owode?along salawu ajadi or along iresa?
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
ELGREF:
along iwofin-ajilete road
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
toyo4souls:
@LAWYER
sorry please are u a lawyer?
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
ELGREF:
after u drop at owode-ogbomosho u will take a bike from owode to iwofin then after that u will take a bike to idi-aro.if u are ready i will take u there.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
save more for future investment.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
infact up till today 200 acres of land is available for sale still selling fast. call me for more enquiries.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
save more for huge economic growth, save more for future gains this is the time to invest in ur invest soon heavy rainfall will begin to start.love u all
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
as am looking at things rain will soon start pls to the incoming farmers in the house please endeavor to set ur things right.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
invest in today's income,invest in agriculture today.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:26am On Feb 29, 2016
invest in land today.gud morning everyone
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
thanks to those that have been calling me all through this week. well to those that have interest in purchasing land this year please endeavor to come around and make ur enquiries. rain av started falling in some part of the country.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by stanvesco(m): 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
Johnnyessence:
hello the good people of nairaland 50 acres of land is for sale in owode-ogbomosho in oyo state.1 acre goes for 60k. for more details pls contact my no:08065640627 and my email:johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
[quote author=stanvesco post=43453677][/quote]please reply again ur reply didn't show oo.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by stanvesco(m): 8:43am On Mar 05, 2016
Johnnyessence:
please reply again ur reply didn't show oo.

do u mean 6plots plus is for 60k.

kai,,i have repeatedly seen this starting from hotmas thread....then i look at idle funds in d bank... but chaaaaaaiiiiii..... ..bros....u mean if i pay 60k,the land belongs to me and my generation forever and ever........
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
stanvesco:

do u mean 6plots plus is for 60k.

kai,,i have repeatedly seen this starting from hotmas thread....then i look at idle funds in d bank... but chaaaaaaiiiiii..... ..bros....u mean if i pay 60k,the land belongs to me and my generation forever and ever........
thanks for ur reply sir well if u read all through my thread u will see it there sir i was in ur shoes last year when i want to purchased acres of land and when i make enough research to my satisfaction i conclude to get land that will befit my future dreams which has already started sir. all through yesterday rain av started falling sir and up till today i will be faithful to u not to increase the money of the land till ending of this year cos' i love people venture into agriculture and other things that will benefit their lives.so bro save more money to buy much land so that when u available to go on more agriculture and other things u will be able to grow big in the land u purchased.once u get the land it's yours forever the only thing that u can feel like is certificate of occupancy which is been issues by the state government which i think u can get it too sir we will help u process it if u want. sir u can come around and make ur research if u want sir.at times an acre is been splitted into 6 or 8 plots depending on the areas but in our area.u can come around and make ur enquiries.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:21am On Mar 06, 2016
invest in future generation wealth invest in land today.good morning everyone. happy Sunday to u all
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:40am On Mar 09, 2016
thanks to those that have been calling me since the beginning of this week. God bless u all. i appreciate it ooo.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
thanks to those that av been calling all through last week especially the foreigners living in abroad love to partner and share some words of knowlege to u about land investment and agriculture. thank u God bless u love to see u physically.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
i don't know how i can comprehend this Jehovah God.he has been so good to me and everyone. the rain have started falling heavily hallelujah.i don't believe it but the rain have started falling infact maize and cassava farmers are now going to farms to plant their various crops.to the great people that still have interest in getting their various land in this year please endeavor to plan ahead of time, this is the right time to plant in order for us to harvest when the period comes.please don't let us invite the spirit of procrastination into our lives. i cast it when it comes and today i and some people on nairaland thread are now owner of various land with various crops plant on them.I thank God for that. invest in future generation wealth even i always said our future start now we must plan ahead of things in life.invest in Land today to me it's cheap.u might purchase the land now and clear it and plant maize and cassava crops which is one of the cheapest crops to plant when it comes to area of agriculture.

1 Like

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:36am On Mar 18, 2016
even if it's an acre buy it for future purpose.pics of some place as u can see all through it's not a forest not bushy.streams are flowing on the third pics which u can used when u want to practice fish farming infact this stream doesn't dry. thank God for his shower of rain everyday rain falls. please save up for ur future investment. it pays investing in agriculture.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
thanks to the good people of nairaland that have been making enquiries and ready to purchase the land trust me for ur future investment.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2016
farmland for sale are much available for those who need. Nothing should stop you from farming this year the bedrock of agriculture is land call me today invest in future generational wealth i try it and it work for me. please i want to let u know today that an acre is not small to start farming. it's a gradual process. so call me. it's 3 month going rain have started falling farmers are now on the farm. love farmers the hope of common man.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
thanks to Mr bolaji that called me of recent i don't believe it he knows the place where my farm his located infact he even describe some place to me around the farm. this is to tell u that our farm description is not fake, am not lieing about the place. he even said he want to secure some acres about the place. thank u sir for ur calls and research.i pray ur dreams on agriculture will come to pass.thanks.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
thanks to the mail sent to me av reply them one after the other i love u all. the land is still much available. invest in this future generational wealth. i love u all.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
thanks to those that has show much interest in acquiring the land. thanks for your calls i appreciate it thank u all.thanks to question ask on my email too av reply them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

LED SCREEN COMPANY IN NIGERIA / Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies / Longrich Business PROMO!!! PROMO!!! PROMO!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.