Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:09 AM

Sven-Goran Eriksson As New Super Eagles Coach? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sven-Goran Eriksson As New Super Eagles Coach? (1434 Views)

Profile Of Sunday Oliseh (New Super Eagles Coach) / Ghana Coach Goran Stevanovic Says Witchcraft Is Reason For Team Split / Ghana Coach Goran Stevanovic Confirm Juju Use In Black Stars Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sven-Goran Eriksson As New Super Eagles Coach? by loyika(m): 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2006
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/africa/6106554.stm

This should not be allowed to happen please anyone that knows people in the glass house should block this please!

cool Gooner 89
Re: Sven-Goran Eriksson As New Super Eagles Coach? by IroroRoyal(f): 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2006
Yes!
Re: Sven-Goran Eriksson As New Super Eagles Coach? by twinstaiye(m): 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2006
Oh my God!
Re: Sven-Goran Eriksson As New Super Eagles Coach? by Grizzly(m): 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2006
Dont you want to reach your first World cup "Quater-final" ? grin
Re: Sven-Goran Eriksson As New Super Eagles Coach? by justkunmi(m): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2006
abi o
Re: Sven-Goran Eriksson As New Super Eagles Coach? by CrazyMan(m): 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2006
I don't think he can deliver
Re: Sven-Goran Eriksson As New Super Eagles Coach? by donmayor(m): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2006
Sven Goran is far better than an Eguaveon, so why shuld it be blocked?
Re: Sven-Goran Eriksson As New Super Eagles Coach? by CrazyMan(m): 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2006
@Donmayor
i think he should be blocked because he won't take us seriously.
look at what he did to the English team.
he wasted that world cup for them simply because he wanted to retire.

We are no looking for a coach that would stay with us for just few games and leave us in the middle of no where.

we are looking for someone that will lead us to the promise land.
ie to lift the world cup come 2010.
Re: Sven-Goran Eriksson As New Super Eagles Coach? by justkunmi(m): 9:43am On Nov 02, 2006
Re: Sven-Goran Eriksson As New Super Eagles Coach? by chidichris(m): 10:13am On Nov 02, 2006
am afraid we don't even know ourselves.
will he accept the job in the first place?
will nigerian accept his working conditions?
is nigeria ready to pay for a world class coach?
if no one here knows, i am well aware that what the glass house is looking for is a "businessman coach".
who will be surprise is nelson Mandela or charles taylor will be annouced as the next coach.
the political situation in the country has practically affected every aspect of ourlives.
am not even sure they are looking for a coach because the searcg for a coach does not take ten years.
i am even waiting to hear that Jose mourinho has been linked to the glass house.
the more we build castles in the air the more our football go down day by day.
no country in africa is afraid to play nigeria these days since lesotho and niger come to rub shoulders with super eagles that narrowly missed their target in sending italy home in us 94.
Re: Sven-Goran Eriksson As New Super Eagles Coach? by chidichris(m): 10:17am On Nov 02, 2006
am afraid we don't even know ourselves.
will he accept the job in the first place?
will nigerian accept his working conditions?
is nigeria ready to pay for a world class coach?
if no one here knows, i am well aware that what the glass house is looking for is a "businessman coach".
who will be surprise is nelson Mandela or charles taylor will be annouced as the next coach.
the political situation in the country has practically affected every aspect of ourlives.
am not even sure they are looking for a coach because the searcg for a coach does not take ten years.
i am even waiting to hear that Jose mourinho has been linked to the glass house.
the more we build castles in the air the more our football go down day by day.
no country in africa is afraid to play nigeria these days since lesotho and niger come to rub shoulders with super eagles that narrowly missed their target in sending italy home in us 94.
Re: Sven-Goran Eriksson As New Super Eagles Coach? by donmayor(m): 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2006
crazykid:

@Donmayor
i think he should be blocked because he won't take us seriously.
look at what he did to the English team.
he wasted that world cup for them simply because he wanted to retire.

We are no looking for a coach that would stay with us for just few games and leave us in the middle of no where.

we are looking for someone that will lead us to the promise land.
ie to lift the world cup come 2010.
If you are looking for a coach to take you to promise land, he is already hired and he is well paid so stop dreaming.What we should be looking for is a coach that would help us qualify for the world cup and Ericsson would do just dat.Have u ever gotten to quarter final before?

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Update Me With The Latest Pool Result / Nigeria Vs Hungary : FIFA U20 World Cup. june 7 / Barcelona Signed Paulinho From Guangzhou Evergrande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.