Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court (3341 Views)

Fayose's Vintage Car Spotted At Supreme Court (Photos) / Lere Olayinka Drinks With Friends As Sheriff Loses At Supreme Court (Photos) / Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court by JerryTeddy01: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
They taraba elections have been ruled in the favour of the PDP candidate instead of the lady
Re: Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court by Pavarottii(m): 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
PDP lost Lagos,Ogun, Oyo, Kebbi also!

3 Likes

Re: Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court by JerryTeddy01: 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
Pavarottii:
PDP lost Lagos,Ogun, Oyo, Kebbi also!

Places like taraba shouldn't be contested, it's APC region like lagos and rest u mentioned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court by Pavarottii(m): 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
JerryTeddy01:

Places like taraba shouldn't be contested, it's APC region like lagos and rest u mentioned
Is APC! Imo state region? And who gave who region sef? Is it everybody in the west and north that voted buhari?

10 Likes

Re: Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court by JerryTeddy01: 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
Pavarottii:

Is APC! Imo state region? And who gave who region sef? Is it everybody in the west and north that voted buhari?

Majority did,the rising question is ds, is APC losing grip?
Re: Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court by Lordave: 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
It's because APC and PMD has no grip on our Supreme Court.

12 Likes

Re: Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court by Frankiss44(m): 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
Very simple.. Unlike the tribunal and the appeal court, the Supreme Court is made of seasoned Judges that can't be bought and don't base their judgement on body language or media propaganda

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court by JerryTeddy01: 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lordave:
It's because APC and PMD has no grip on our Supreme Court.

Are we saying that the supreme Court is now independent, not like goodluck's regime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court by JerryTeddy01: 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
Frankiss44:
Very simple.. Unlike the tribunal and the appeal court, the Supreme Court is made of seasoned Judges that can't be bought and don't base their judgement on body language or media propaganda

I disagree, weren't de bought during the last dispensation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court by Lordave: 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
JerryTeddy01:

Are we saying that the supreme Court is now independent, not like goodluck's regime
I don't know who is Goodluck nor his regime, all I know is that our Supreme Court is independent of PMD and APC unlike the Appeal and Federal High Courts.

10 Likes

Re: Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court by JerryTeddy01: 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lordave:
I don't know who is Goodluck nor his regime, all I know is that our Supreme Court is independent of PMD and APC unlike the Appeal and Federal High Courts.

Don't shy away from the truth, a lot of us can infer from your statement

2 Likes

Re: Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court by Frankiss44(m): 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
JerryTeddy01:

I disagree, weren't de bought during the last dispensation

Bought by who? Didn't Aragbesola and Oshomole win at the Supreme Court?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court by poiZon: 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
JerryTeddy01:

Don't shy away from the truth, a lot of us can infer from your statement

did lagos lose their governorship seat to pdp last dispensation, I heard oshiomole lost his seat to pdp too during gej regime.
even small senator ibikunle amosun too lost his seat to pdp during gej tenure, so gej really controlled the supreme court.
its a pity

7 Likes

Re: Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court by ckmayoca: 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
JerryTeddy01:

What makes it apc region?

What tribe did the woman come from and what tribe did the man come from? Whaat religion is mostly practiced there and what religion does each of em represent. With that u can predict who is likely to win a vote. Numbers!! And not propaganda.
Re: Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
JerryTeddy01:

You are very ignorant about Taraba. Have you heard of Zing, Yorro, Genbu, Karim Lamido, Wukari, etc? Taraba is absolutely PDP! Taraba is a Christian state. There was no way majority would have voted for that woman. Go there and feel their disgust for any political party or candidate with Islamic coloration.

12 Likes

Re: Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court by Amanwulu1(m): 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
JerryTeddy01:

explain what u mean by apc region. Has any other party apart frm pdp ever ruled taraba? Is it apc dat won taraba originally?
Re: Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court by tuniski: 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
APC has lost not only ground but direction! With governorship court cases all settled watch out as PDP takes the battle to APC and its scam!! Pdp power to d people. Apc shame.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court by wirinet(m): 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
The supreme court sometimes make questionable decisions. Once of such was the validation of OBJ's second term election results. The supreme court upheld an election that inec conducted with unserialized ballot papers, which was clearly against the electoral act.

It seems supreme court justices always favour the person that appointed them.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court by JerryTeddy01: 6:25am On Feb 12, 2016
WiseBully:

You are very ignorant about Taraba. Have you heard of Zing, Yorro, Genbu, Karim Lamido, Wukari, etc? Taraba is absolutely PDP! Taraba is a Christian state. There was no way majority would have voted for that woman. Go there and feel their disgust for any political party or candidate with Islamic coloration.

Wat if it's a Christian state, are all the places APC won Muslim states
Re: Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court by JerryTeddy01: 6:26am On Feb 12, 2016
tuniski:
APC has lost not only ground but direction! With governorship court cases all settled watch out as PDP takes the battle to APC and its scam!! Pdp power to d people. Apc shame.

I bet you are a registered PDP member
Re: Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court by JerryTeddy01: 6:27am On Feb 12, 2016
wirinet:
The supreme court sometimes make questionable decisions. Once of such was the validation of OBJ's second term election results. The supreme court upheld an election that inec conducted with unserialized ballot papers, which was clearly against the electoral act.

But not in ds case dats my point
Re: Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court by Caseless: 6:33am On Feb 12, 2016
*in wailers voice* it's because BUHARI failed in his bid to armtwist the supreme court judges.

#PDPhouseofhunger
Re: Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 12, 2016
Using wisdom to avoid bloodshed
Re: Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court by Caseless: 6:36am On Feb 12, 2016
WiseBully:

you are a fat liar! For the fact that ibb created the state and to appease TY danjuma, he created room for Christians to rule, doesn't make it a christian state. It's near 50-50.

We can now say pdp is a christian party?

2 Likes

Re: Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court by Caseless: 6:40am On Feb 12, 2016
wirinet:

that's what the op wants you to see in this case. Doesn't that tell we now have a president that allows the law to take its full course and recognizes the independence of the judiciary?

Supreme court supports electoral malpractices.
Re: Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court by phemmie06(m): 6:41am On Feb 12, 2016
Wetin concern me sef, no better government for this country, they are all practicing the government of their people, by their people of their people.
Re: Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court by JerryTeddy01: 6:46am On Feb 12, 2016
phemmie06:
Wetin concern me sef, no better government for this country, they are all practicing the government of their people, by their people of their people.

One way or the other we are the people, so it concerns u
Re: Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court by JerryTeddy01: 6:47am On Feb 12, 2016
Caseless:
that's what the op wants you to see in this case. Doesn't that tell we now have a president that allows the law to take its full course and recognizes the independence of the judiciary?

Supreme court supports electoral malpractices.

My point exactly, I see a president not wanting to interfere with rulings, unlike the former regime
Re: Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court by Caseless: 6:48am On Feb 12, 2016
JerryTeddy01:

My point exactly, I see a president not wanting to interfere with rulings, unlike the former regime
that's true. Infact, even governor udom acknowledge this fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court by JerryTeddy01: 6:52am On Feb 12, 2016
Caseless:
that's true. Infact, even governor udom acknowledge this fact.

Majority of Nigerians don't like saying the truth even when it's staring at our faces
Re: Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court by JerryTeddy01: 6:54am On Feb 12, 2016
I was surprised at bishop oyedepo's comment on udom's ruling as victory of light over darkness
Re: Opinion : Why IS APC Losing All Their Appeal To PDP At Supreme Court by Kayendy(m): 6:57am On Feb 12, 2016
Simple, APC wasted there money bribing d tribunal and Appeal court but PDP has enof experience and so went to straight to d supreme and dropped their cash.. it's all abt knowing d. Best person to bribe tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mmm: A Fraudulent Scheme With No Benefit / Late Lt. Col Abu Ali Promoted To Brig. Gen. Post-humously / Babangida Aliyu: US Invited 12 Northern Gov's To Know If They Will Remove GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.