Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? (51444 Views)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! / PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by sparkleRed(f): 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
Sparklequeen:

Hope u enjoyed ur day

Sure thing, with nysc
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Sparklequeen(f): 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
sparkleRed:

Sure thing, with nysc
Lol Are u in nysc camp?
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by sparkleRed(f): 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
Sparklequeen:

Lol
Are u in nysc camp?

Nt in camp, buh serving batch A 2 months left grin
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Sparklequeen(f): 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
sparkleRed:

Ur funny. Kk nice. Nysc can't stop you from enjoying ur day grin
sparkleRed:

Ur funny. Kk nice. Nysc can't stop you from enjoying ur day
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Tequilah: 2:11am On Feb 16, 2016
menix:
Babe abeg blow whistle, u don't preach wat u ve not practiced, anyone waking up by 7am in lagos has got no chores and probably ve a shop infront of his/her house....

Or probably lives just a few streets away from their office...and can get there by trekking for 15 - 20 minutes.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Tequilah: 2:42am On Feb 16, 2016
Ochek:
If you leave and work in Lagos then 6am is damn too late save you don't have a family to care for and office is only walk distance.

So if you live and work in Lagos, 6 a.m. is too late for you to wake up? In what part of Lagos do you live and where do you work, that would make 6a.m too late for you? You really need to be specific.

Ok, if you live in Ajangbadi, Okokomaiko, Igando or Qjokoro, Agbado-Ijaiye, Alagbado, Agege etc., and you work in Ikoyi or Victoria Island, then you can say 6.a.m is rather late. But if you live in Yaba and work in Ebute-Metta, or you live in Obalende and work in Apapa (where you can get a 15 mins boat ride from Marina), or you live in Lekki Phase 1 and work in V/I, then bros, 6a.m is not late, o! shocked No be everybody like to do suffer-head. sad

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by mentorandfriend(m): 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
oyeezah:
U think 6am is late because u wake up by 4am. I even thought u were going to say she wakes up by 8 or 9am. D only problem I c here is d part where she doesn't pray, talk to her, encourage her n let her know d benefits of prayer, above all, pray for her.

My Queen. I see you.
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by rexericx(m): 6:15am On Jul 23, 2016
My woman wakes up 1pm weekends and iv even joined her and it's soooo relaxing.
Bc she works from d house,she's in bed till 10/11am everyday....i love putting the bed covering over her as she sleeps peacefully while I go to work.
U married a woman Bc u love her not be u want her to serve u.
Make ur own breakfast,and go to work....and leave the poor woman to save her strength for housechores,which I hate doing.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by vybzkartel: 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
rexericx:
My woman wakes up 1pm weekends and iv even joined her and it's soooo relaxing.
Bc she works from d house,she's in bed till 10/11am everyday....i love putting the bed covering over her as she sleeps peacefully while I go to work.
U married a woman Bc u love her not be u want her to serve u.
Make ur own breakfast,and go to work....and leave the poor woman to save her strength for housechores,which I hate doing.

nonsense angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband / My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction / Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.