Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,807 members, 7,798,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? (51442 Views)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! / PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by tpiar: 5:33am On Feb 12, 2016
redcliff:

No

you quoted a line from the movie though.

perhaps it preceded it?
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Mayflowa(m): 5:39am On Feb 12, 2016
kristisking:
6pm may be late to some people depending on their schedules and nature of jobs. If she is a full time house wife, 6am may not be too late but if she is the type that works and has kids, she should try and be waking up before 6am. Op you can encourage your wife to sleep early, as the saying goes, early to bed, early to rise.

I can hazard a guess that they are newly married with no kids or grown up kids
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Oshiogwemoh(m): 5:42am On Feb 12, 2016
vybzkartel:

She wakes up at 6am

sometimes after 6 am

and i believe a virtuous wife should be waking up earlier

I am often up by 4am or 5 am

She wakes up late and doesnt pray

I have been diplomatic, harsh and all...but she hasnt changed. what do i do?
what time does your wife go to sleep?

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Kangol99(m): 5:45am On Feb 12, 2016
Wake her

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by bobkezel(m): 5:47am On Feb 12, 2016
Op your head no correct. How does waking up at 6am become late, and how does she not praying become a problem to u. What's all these fuss about praying bla bla bla.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by ojinuocheibi(m): 5:50am On Feb 12, 2016
vybzkartel:

She wakes up at 6am

sometimes after 6 am

kill her embarassed
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by bigtt76(f): 6:00am On Feb 12, 2016
Soon the issue would be she doesn't pray along prayer points.

Look its between you, her and God. People have different ways of praying. She might be in communion with God while doing her chores or relax. One must not always wake up at 4am and start blabbing in the name of praying?

BTW.... Why not sit down with her and reason rather than come on public forum to run down your wife. Did the Bible not tell you anything about that? Mr pastor! angry

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 12, 2016
Arouse her sexually, she go wake.
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by ameenahz(f): 6:00am On Feb 12, 2016
vybzkartel:

She wakes up at 6am

sometimes after 6 am

I am trying very hard to understand the relationship between being virtuous and waking up at 4am. And i still don't, even after thinking and thinking. I am sorry, but it is not compulsory for your wife to run your home the way your mum and sisters run theirs. To me, as long as the house is well kept, food is ready and kids okay and settled, it doesn't matter if she wakes up at 6am. If she needs rest, please let her get it. Pls stop pushing this matter before she starts seeing you as a task master (you actually sound like one) .

The only issue here is prayer. And even that, you cannot force her. Just pray for her, remind her politely and encourage her.

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 12, 2016
This is unfair and u talk like a typical African man.if she were to be like me,doing my postgraduate,working and been a nursing mother,baba u wan kill am?

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 12, 2016
vybzkartel:

pray and do household chores
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by WaffenSS(m): 6:08am On Feb 12, 2016
vybzkartel:

She wakes up at 6am

sometimes after 6 am

Buy a 5000 volts cattle prod.
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:09am On Feb 12, 2016
JVgal:
Nigeria men go make person fear marriage. Na wa, y do u wnt to impose ur way of life on her? Dis is d same my sister is doing n I hate it. Waking up by 3am to do wht kwa?
Some people just feel pained when they see that other can sleep but they can't. I'm sure he is only complaining because he wants her to wake up early and prepare him for work if not, why can't they pray by 6am?

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by chichriso: 6:10am On Feb 12, 2016
Get her alarm and encourage her to adhere her to obey the alarm
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by josite: 6:12am On Feb 12, 2016
very smart woman,she knows u are an idiot and wont mind if you eventually find your way out of her lifefor GOD'S sake,when a woman is not working in a bank or =resuming work at 7,why will she not sleep well well.or u give her pikin,she no breasfeed them or she no bath them,feed them before they go to school.u beta be careful be4 u get stabbed,killer wives dey town o.

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by HaneefahRN(f): 6:14am On Feb 12, 2016
lexxyrule:

12 hours sleep is much
Ah ah, does she sleep by 6pm ni. At least she'll sleep around 10pm and wake by 6am, how is tht sleeping in? Or having too much sleep? The Op shld just chill, does he expect her to be doing nyt vigil every nyt b4 he sees her as virtous? Pastor Mr.
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by SolexxBarry(m): 6:14am On Feb 12, 2016
Pour her chilled water cheesy,

By d way if 6am is considered late I av Neva woken up on time in my life

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by omron(m): 6:17am On Feb 12, 2016
What happens when you try waking her?
And what kind of job does she do?
If you can discuss with her and persuade her she will change
One must wake up early to prepare for the day activities though but it depends on her nature..
You can't compare your own nature wit hers... My mum too wakes up 4am when me is about to begin my round two sleep mode.. My nature allows me to sleep till 7am Sha and if I I'd not complete it... It does affect my daily routine
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by okenna1(m): 6:21am On Feb 12, 2016
head booting can be applied on her each morning u wake b4 her
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by BayLord01(m): 6:22am On Feb 12, 2016
vybzkartel:

What hell she did to deserve sleepless night? 6am is too early if not for child (ren) that will go skul. But not bad in lagos sha.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by ubah84(m): 6:26am On Feb 12, 2016
early morning sex will help.try dat and thank me later
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Kangol99(m): 6:27am On Feb 12, 2016
Wake her with a kiss....... Thanks. Take this 1k

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by aghaibiam(f): 6:36am On Feb 12, 2016
Hmm,seriously?I wake up by 6am.I have 3 kids aged 12,6,5.we put on the kettle for 5 mins for hot water,the 12 years bathes the 5 yr old and 6 years bathes herself.I prepare cups of tea,slices of bread/butter for breakfast. Meanwhile 4 cups of rice is on fire because they take rice during break in school. It can also be fried plantains or yams or potatoes.I take my bath and dress up.prepare the food packs which includes mine and hubby' s own.enter the car 7:20/7:25 am.we both go to our offices.
My husband read this thread and laughed says she's just like me.waking up late tongue.but I want to ask if there are situations in your life you feel its only your wife's prayers that can change them?
I might not pray in the morning most times but do so during the day at different times and I enjoy a deep level of relationship with God.Most times the holy spirit directs specific verses Which I pray with to tackle some issues.
Most people who do early morning prayers hardly do so for more than 30 mins but I can pray two hours or more during the day and interceed for others too.
My home is 80% clean at any time of the day.

5 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:40am On Feb 12, 2016
MadeOfBlaq:
What happened to alarm clock
Thank you
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:41am On Feb 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
You call 6am late? undecided....abi you're looking for excuse to send her packing angry

Hehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by LockDown69(m): 6:42am On Feb 12, 2016
How is waking up @ 6am considered late? Give your woman the credit, embrace what you have, cos you have no case.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by LockDown69(m): 6:43am On Feb 12, 2016
Sharrap! angry

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 12, 2016
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Ralphlauren(m): 6:45am On Feb 12, 2016
blessedfavoured:

you can actually do all that in 1hr 15 minutes. it's called planning and multi tasking. and child spacing helps A LOT. if you have 4 years between kids, by the time younger one is old enough for school, egbon would be about 7 or 8. I have cousins that age and they do basic things themselves.

What are you making for breakfast, are you cooking ogbono from scratch that you can't rustle something up in 15 minutes...Not packing any lunch, they'll eat lunch at school, it's part of the fees.

I do my chores at night, so i can sleep well through the night let nobody come and tell me virtuous woman, so i should wake up 4AM.

it's like i'm going to add this to questions to ask future bae, i cannot go and enter one chance.

Look at all the work you listed that she has to do by herself and still go to work, like they're not your kids too. It doesn't matter if she gets back from work at 7, goes straight to making dinner, does house chores and prepare kids uniform, perform conjugal duties at the end of the day go to bed at 12 midnight, and then wake up 4AM.... because Proverbs 31.

God bless you and may your days be long.

The OP's expectations of his wife is shocking. To think he's actually linking being virtuous to waking up at 4am ?? Ha! Is that what was taught during marriage counselling? This is how people use their hands to ruin their marriage. I can just imagine all the arguments, bottled anger, malicious behaviour, etc that they've had over this issue.

I actually like the fact that his wife has ignored him and continued with her beauty sleep till 6am.

My sister wakes up sluggishly at 7am, gets her kids ready for school, feeds them, drops then off and she's at work by 8.45.

6 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by dandollaz: 6:48am On Feb 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
You call 6am late? undecided....abi you're looking for excuse to send her packing angry
for lagos 6am is late but other states haba 6am is very ok.i bet no kids yet for school and you have to find a way since forcing her does not work maybe pet her up she might change.end time wife
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by henrydadon(m): 6:54am On Feb 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Give her flying kicks immediately yur awake

Thank me later
u are promoting domestic violence

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant / Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? / My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.