Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? (51471 Views)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! / PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 12, 2016
Acidosis:
Smh. This is 7:45 and I'm still in bed as I type.

Do not kill your wife, allow her sleep and wake at a convenient time. Is there any particular work a wife must do at 6am that can't be done at 8am or 7am? Would she die if she cleans the kitchen at 9am?

Unless she's a subject to a boss at a workplace, I see no reason why she must obey the 'common law.'

In so far as she's not lazy, you do not have any problem. Sleeping at 12 am and waking at 2am is not a sign of hardwork.
Lazy you
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:55am On Feb 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
You call 6am late? undecided....abi you're looking for excuse to send her packing angry

Fhuck me sideways.. grin grin grin

I couldnt even understand what the OP was going on about.

He wants his wife to wake up by 4 am. Like why the fhuck should she wake up by 4? Any particular reason?

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 12, 2016
vybzkartel:

she could be awake...but once it is not 6am, she has sworn never to get up from bed
....she is likely in a 'meeting'. Leave her alone. There are many battles being fought and won on the behalf of people without our knowledge. This may be one of such.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Philadelphia: 8:56am On Feb 12, 2016
When you dey blast her like 20 rounds every night. How you want make she take wake up. Give her a break some nights and let that kitty kat get some break and you'll see that she'd wake you up every morning. angry
Thank me later undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by tunnyl(m): 8:59am On Feb 12, 2016
vybzkartel:

She wakes up at 6am

sometimes after 6 am

and i believe a virtuous wife should be waking up earlier

I am often up by 4am or 5 am

She wakes up late and doesnt pray

I have been diplomatic, harsh and all...but she hasnt changed. what do i do?

Habit can't be changed quickly. However make her sleep early. Before 9am and u will be surprised. She will wake up and be unable to return to sleep
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by thelish(f): 8:59am On Feb 12, 2016
Oyind17:
Lazy you
I think say u dey fully against women oo First time am seeing u supported a woman. Becos u still dey bed sha...lol

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Godmother(f): 9:00am On Feb 12, 2016
misspicy:
This kind of men makes marriage scary embarassed

imagine my mum controlled almost all my life as a young adult,get married again,your husband take up the control wheel.....

danbrowndmf am considering that my no marriage option again tongue you people wicked grin

Please reconsider your no-marriage option, dear. There are several good men out. You just have to be prayerful that you meet one of them. Its sad that some Nigerian men have a warped view of marriage and see women as property whose lives should be planned out. If not, I don't see how a woman waking up by 6am becomes an issue.

My hubby wakes by 5 am to shave and wash and I wake by 7am and get all my house chores done before 9am and my dude has not come to nairaland to rant and call me a non virtuous wife.

This OP is just a jobless man that needs his thought process revamped asap.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2016
divorce her for something as trivial as waking up.
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Acidosis(m): 9:04am On Feb 12, 2016
Oyind17:
Lazy you
cheesy
Laziness pays
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Ibime(m): 9:05am On Feb 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
You call 6am late? undecided....abi you're looking for excuse to send her packing angry

You dey mind dat eediot?

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by sheilak: 9:05am On Feb 12, 2016
chigoizie7:

Now u re talking. U guys have ur bath b4 going to bed. That's d diff. OP's family takes their bath after waking up in d morning.

Like I said, 1hr 15mins is not enough for me. I had to wake up, pray, my morning routine,(150 press up and 150 sit up 5 by 30) den head to d toilet to avoid wahala during d day, brush my teeth, bring out cloths to wear, find something to eat(drinking tea is the easiest breakfast but I don't drink tea otherwise I will sleep all day) bath and den cloth myself.

Sweethrt I can't do all those in 1hr 15mins.

Moreover, OP has his reasons.

Have ever lived in lagos b4?

Reasons or n reason, inasmuch she finishes early, he has no right ot tell her when to wake up

What reasons undecided

Nope, I don't want to ever live in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by missojugo(f): 9:06am On Feb 12, 2016
vybzkartel:

she could be awake...but once it is not 6am, she has sworn never to get up from bed

Oga apart from her not waking up at 3am does she carry out her other responsibilities without problems? or is she just a lazy wife from morning till bed time??
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by larrybee2017(f): 9:08am On Feb 12, 2016
You better have a rethink before you reset your life and marriage in the wrong direction. First thing first how many kids do you have? Do you have maids who help with house hold chores? To think you didn't complain that your home is ever dirty makes me think she probably overwork herself more than you do. All this 'I work and wake go by heaven knows when' attitude by men must stop.
Accept her as she is. As for the prayer must she shout before you know she prays. I have a million and one who prays without uttering a word. Find out is she does that and if not,she is not your problem as you can do the praying too.
Stop complaining and start appreciating and then you will see wonders. Men can be irritating sometimes a little thank you' 'I appreciate your effort' works wonders,so try that from today

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by faruz: 9:11am On Feb 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod post shocked

=42839275:

Give her flying kicks immediately yur awake

Thank me later
too much of jet lee nd Jackie Chan..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by MagnaB: 9:14am On Feb 12, 2016
Werey leleyi o. Ofe kpa iyawo e. Shey 6am no too early sef. Obo dudu

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by ManTJ1(m): 9:15am On Feb 12, 2016
6.00am is pretty late for a woman that has little children that can not bath themselves.

6.00am is pretty late for a woman who has to cook for the children before going to school in the morning unless you want you children to go to mama put and u have to understand that mama put wakes up earlier than 5.00 am to be able to meet up.

My child leaves home to school around 6.20am because in their school they do some spelling, maths etc before the assembly.

On Saturday she can wake up anytime she likes.

On Sunday she can wake up by 6.00am since all the family will not eat before going to church and if the children must eat Tea n Bread is OK.

Or

The man should start the chores and let the wife finish it when she wakes up by 6.00am, saying this for peace to reign in their marriage.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Acidosis(m): 9:15am On Feb 12, 2016
People need to always apply what work best for them.

The fact that you know a woman who leaves the house as early as 5a.m for work in Lagos does not mean all women, including those who leave 5 minutes away from workplace in Owerri, Warri or Akure, must follow same principle.

Some people resume work 10am and they get their salary as early as 21st of every month.
Do not kill yourself working or pretending to be busy doing nothing.

It is also reasonable to ask whether the wife has children she prepares for school every morning.

@OP, do you have kids? Is the school authority making any complaint about your children's late resumption?

Look here, do not let your experience with an uncle or aunty somewhere turn you to a workaholic. Some people wake up 4a.m doing nothing. It is not about the number of hours you spend WORKING!

If you've ever lived with an uncle or your parent with 2 or more cars, 4 kids with large apartment, then you must have learnt how to wake up 3am everyday. If you now live alone with your wife, no kid, smaller apartment with 1 or no car and you still expect your wife to be at wake at 3am, then you need to have your head examined by a psychologist. Your past experience is currently affecting your reasoning.

10 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by fireforfire: 9:18am On Feb 12, 2016
Op Read my lips........." U ARE SIMPLY A DIFIcULT MAN.
Its ur type dat enslave women in africa
For Gods sake how is 6am late Jisos!!!
So what wil u be doing wen shes awake at 6? still snoring abi? ojoro. angry
U dey find virtuous woman are u are Virtuous man? .ur a WICKED man

7 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by miomio(f): 9:20am On Feb 12, 2016
vybzkartel:

She wakes up at 6am

sometimes after 6 am

and i believe a virtuous wife should be waking up earlier

I am often up by 4am or 5 am

She wakes up late and doesnt pray

I have been diplomatic, harsh and all...but she hasnt changed. what do i do?
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by faruz: 9:22am On Feb 12, 2016
thelish:

I think say u dey fully against women oo
First time am seeing u supported a woman.
Becos u still dey bed sha...lol
diz ur English no be here ooooooo.......

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by JVgal(f): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Some people just feel pained when they see that other can sleep but they can't. I'm sure he is only complaining because he wants her to wake up early and prepare him for work if not, why can't they pray by 6am?

Maybe cos of dat mrn sickness wt men (u knw wht I mean) it's like d wife doesn't give in all d time

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by chigoizie7(m): 9:29am On Feb 12, 2016
sheilak:

Reasons or n reason, inasmuch she finishes early, he has no right ot tell her when to wake up

What reasons undecided

Nope, I don't want to ever live in Lagos

Clap for yourself. U just got yourself a scholarship.

Leave OP and his family let him do what he wants
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by GuyFawkes: 9:35am On Feb 12, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:
What's a holy soul like Vybz Kartel doing up at four in the morning? Probs virtuous things like, you know, riding a good reggae beat and smoking the early morning zoot. Praising Jah most-high for the good things in life like dutty wine and the wine-drink...

NL will never cease to amaze me grin

I'm cracking up! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Nazacent: 9:36am On Feb 12, 2016
Early morning lashing have been saving homes since the time of Noah.
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by sheilak: 9:37am On Feb 12, 2016
chigoizie7:

Clap for yourself. U just got yourself a scholarship.

Leave OP and his family let him do what he wants

Op should stop being controlling.

His wife is not his maidundecided

I didn't ask him to come on public forum to complain

He is a troublemaker
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 12, 2016
See birds of same feather. But mind you, I was actually thinking OP would say 10 am or thereabout. 6 am isn't that bad.
JeffreyJamez:
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by JVgal(f): 9:39am On Feb 12, 2016
misspicy:
This kind of men makes marriage scary embarassed

imagine my mum controlled almost all my life as a young adult,get married again,your husband take up the control wheel.....

danbrowndmf am considering that my no marriage option again tongue you people wicked grin

Exactly my tot, imagine mama controls u to D extends u will wanna marry anybody just to leave d house, only to marry anoda control freak. Sometimes, stories like dis makes me develop phobia for marriage. Must I wake u cos he is awake?

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Snoolv360(m): 9:39am On Feb 12, 2016
Make her sleep early
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by kushsy: 9:42am On Feb 12, 2016
[quote author=JeffreyJamez post=42839343]You call 6am late? undecided....abi you're looking for excuse to send her packing angry[/quote) Abeg Ask him again...
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by chigoizie7(m): 9:44am On Feb 12, 2016
sheilak:

Op should stop being controlling.

His wife is not his maidundecided

I didn't ask him to come on public forum to complain

He is a troublemaker

Don't u ever give up?

Ok, my bad, OP should leave his wife alone, he should even allow her to sleep till 10am, no biggie.

In my own reasoning, I think OP is just trying to make his family work according to his own principle. Most times u just want people to think like you.
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by nusta(m): 9:44am On Feb 12, 2016
If waking up by 6am is late, then you must be a gateman in your work place!

As for her not praying, pray hard for a change of attitude. After all we are in a change regime.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Do Women Shave Their Baby's First Hair. / Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband / See What This Kid Is Wearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.