Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage (34827 Views)

8 Most Aggressive Dogs To Own In Nigeria / Angry Villagers Beat Dogs To Death After Going On Rampage. Photos / Factory Closed In India For Dumping Dye That Turned Dogs To Blue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Eddygourdo(m): 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
I Really Did Something Very Wrong

The sight of seeing dogs eaten, slaughtered or kept in cages on their way to pepper soup joints and markets makes me depressed every time. Today, I did the unthinkable, a neighbour in my new area is a middle man for the purchase of these cages of dogs. Sometimes he leaves them outside In the cold, with no proper shelter or food, till he is ready to go to the devil's market with them. The glare of those dogs in the overcrowded cages breaks my heart each time. . Therefore today, without anyone looking I cut the ropes and released the dogs. About nine of them. Some took off at full speed while the foolish ones stayed back in shock and confusion. I quickly dropped the seven thousand Compensation into the cage and ran away. I really feel happy at my criminal behaviour and also bad as that man has been raining curses on the street. I need to park out be that. Cheers

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by miremoses(m): 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
Eddygourdo:
The sight of seeing dogs eaten, slaughtered or kept in cages on their way to pepper soup joints and markets makes me depressed every time. Today, I did the unthinkable, a neighbour in my new area is a middle man for the purchase of these cages of dogs. Sometimes he leaves them outside I the cold, with no proper shelter or food, till he is ready to go to the devil's market with them. The glare of those dogs in the overcrowded cages breaks my heart each time. . Therefore today, without anyone looking I cut the ropes and released the dogs. About nine of them. Some took off at full speed while the foolish ones stayed back in shock and confusion. I quickly dropped the seven thousand Compensation into the cage and ran away. I really feel happy at my criminal behaviour and also bad as that man has been raining curses on the street. I need to park out be that. Cheers
u did well in lettin d poir souls out for fredom..d fact u dropped #7k for him there made me know u have a good heart...God bless u

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Lavendra(f): 5:57am On Feb 12, 2016
wow I'm shocked and impressed you are really a dog lover... but what type of dog was that? our Nigerian dogs? and does the man know you were the one that did that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Eddygourdo(m): 6:37am On Feb 12, 2016
Lavendra:
wow I'm shocked and impressed you are really a dog lover... but what type of dog was that? our Nigerian dogs? and does the man know you were the one that did that?
my dear. Our Nigerian dogs oh. They pack plenty into cages for sale to be eaten. I doubt he knows it's me. Hopefully nobody saw me run. He was raining curses on the person who did it, I felt guilty. Maybe the 7k isn't enough compensation for my behaviour

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by barcaboi(m): 7:12am On Feb 12, 2016
u rock man

4 Likes

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by toms55(m): 10:50am On Feb 12, 2016
Seun, Lalasticlala, mynd44... let us all praise this hero embarassed

Maybe it's right, maybe it's wrong; OP shouldn't have interfered in another man's business, but when our emotions talk, we get overwhelmed at that particular moment

18 Likes

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by wolewolsz(m): 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
Setting the Dogs free?
Good

Giving him compensation?
Best.

You have a place in heaven.
Bless u bro

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by COCCI(m): 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
Eddygourdo:
The sight of seeing dogs eaten, slaughtered or kept in cages on their way to pepper soup joints and markets makes me depressed every time. Today, I did the unthinkable, a neighbour in my new area is a middle man for the purchase of these cages of dogs. Sometimes he leaves them outside I the cold, with no proper shelter or food, till he is ready to go to the devil's market with them. The glare of those dogs in the overcrowded cages breaks my heart each time. . Therefore today, without anyone looking I cut the ropes and released the dogs. About nine of them. Some took off at full speed while the foolish ones stayed back in shock and confusion. I quickly dropped the seven thousand Compensation into the cage and ran away. I really feel happy at my criminal behaviour and also bad as that man has been raining curses on the street. I need to park out be that. Cheers

Eddygourdoo wins (Tekken voice)....LOL, nice one man, you are a true hero broff. I canot imagine that sight. I persoanlly share fences with a neighbour that butchers dogs as bush meat, anytime he kills one, I hear the dog give out a loud cry, or it barks till it squils then a dead silence. I have boerboels in my compound and every night I release them, they cannot help barking at the fence I share with this neighbour.

Anytime I stroll with my dogs, I see the man's kids looking at my dog and licking their lips, in one occassion I over heard one lady even telling one of the kids in front of their compound that : "Chaiiiiiiii, this one go sweet for peppersoup oh, e go just full pot", I felt irrirtated and as I looked at them, I had a crippy feeling that I was looking at Clifford Orji (The Cannibal)..

Thumbs up for that act of bravery once more

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Eddygourdo(m): 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
COCCI:

Eddygourdoo wins (Tekken voice)....LOL, nice one man, you are a true hero broff. I canot imagine that sight. I persoanlly share fences with a neighbour that butchers dogs as bush meat, anytime he kills one, I hear the dog give out a loud cry, or it barks till it squils then a dead silence. I have boerboels in my compound and every night I release them, they cannot help barking at the fence I share with this neighbour.

Anytime I stroll with my dogs, I see the man's kids looking at my dog and licking their lips, in one occassion I over heard one lady even telling one of the kids in front of their compound that : "Chaiiiiiiii, this one go sweet for peppersoup oh, e go just full pot", I felt irrirtated and as I looked at them, I had a crippy feeling that I was looking at Clifford Orji (The Cannibal)..

thanks bro. You living with neighbours from hell

6 Likes

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by humanbeing5th(f): 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
g
Eddygourdo:
The sight of seeing dogs eaten, slaughtered or kept in cages on their way to pepper soup joints and markets makes me depressed every time. Today, I did the unthinkable, a neighbour in my new area is a middle man for the purchase of these cages of dogs. Sometimes he leaves them outside In the cold, with no proper shelter or food, till he is ready to go to the devil's market with them. The glare of those dogs in the overcrowded cages breaks my heart each time. . Therefore today, without anyone looking I cut the ropes and released the dogs. About nine of them. Some took off at full speed while the foolish ones stayed back in shock and confusion. I quickly dropped the seven thousand Compensation into the cage and ran away. I really feel happy at my criminal behaviour and also bad as that man has been raining curses on the street. I need to park out be that. Cheers
animals will always figth for animal. no offence

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
Eddygourdo:

Is your neighbour a calabar man?

1 Like

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
OP Are you a Nigerian? The compensation part of your story tho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Acidosis(m): 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
Why didn't you buy the dogs?

Do you know the cost of 1 dog in the market? I once sold a Naija dog for N8000 (just 1) in 2013.

You destroyed the business of a struggling man who has decided to take his destiny in his own hands with or without APC's N5000.

You're a wicked soul! Next time, buy the dogs and keep them in your bedroom since you love dogs so much.The same dog you set free would be eaten by another who never laboured for those dogs. You're a wicked soul.

I really don't know the points you shameless animal activists want to prove. You eat Chicken, Turkey and Beef yet you go about condemning people who eat other animals. We all eat animals, then why do you condemn others?

Don't you think that fish deserves to live? Don't you think that PAWPAW and ORANGE deserve to live too?

Thank your stars it wasn't my business you destroyed sha.. Thank your stars honestly, you'd either pay for 9 dogs (about N90,000) or have your destiny destroyed completely.

247 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by kennyman2000(m): 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
Very funny. U try for the compensation part.

The 7k no reach, thats why he's yelling. As far as i know, each dog is 5k, so, the 9 is 45k.

Na that balance dey do am.

So, just get a head helmet for ur head so that his curses wont penetrate into ur head if he's still cursing.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

4 Likes

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by kingarizona1(m): 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
Show your bro some love__ its my birthday

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by OgidiOlu3(m): 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
You shouldn't have done that bro. Some people eat dogs, some eat snakes, some bats, etc and it's not illegal in our country. I'm sure 7k wasn't a fair price for nine dogs, hence the curses.
Let me paint you a scenario:
You own nine cows. You plan to kill some for food and sell some. You wake up to see that your cows have been freed by an unknown vegetarian and you've been "compensated" with about 50k (barely the price of one cow), how would you feel?

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by bamac(m): 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
COCCI:

them go dey beef you ontop your dog matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
dogs Mtchew
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by takuradua: 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
Make a wish from Seun @ Op
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by brownlolly(m): 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
You're thoroughly blessed bro...
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by lexzycc: 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
Dogs can be sweet at times, and has medicinal values too

1 Like

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by emmabest2000(m): 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lavendra:
Fear questions grin

4 Likes

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Kaylexzy(m): 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
U do well sha... cool

But Watz so sweet about dog meat sef? undecided

D problem isn't even d fact dat dey eat dogs, it's d way dey kill d dogs dat annoys me...

Dat evil look in their eyes as dey clubber it...

Dey don't even slaughter... Na to dey knack am something dem know.. Awon Weyrey angry

3 Likes

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by blazetitov: 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
That was nice of you.

But, Guy na wa for you oo. Your love for dogs is second to none. You used 7k to bail dogs!! Those dogs will still be caught and eaten at the end of the day by the dog eaters.

Kudos.
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
L
COCCI:

grin next time seek your dogs on them,you dogs can smell the dog meat on their breathes,first thing I want to do after rounding up school is to have a kernel with lotsa dogs .
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Lilimax(f): 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
cheesy @ OP: The curses and abuse you would have received from the owner would have been more than 7.000 naira.
Better go to the man and do open confession to be guilty free and next time learn to mind your business embarassed

16 Likes

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by macaranta(m): 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
Eddygourdo:

You did well,you already paid for your crime.
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by vault(m): 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
lmao...... nice move ,.... you saved lives grin
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by COCCI(m): 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
bamac:
them go dey beef you ontop your dog matter

Boss Bamac,

No be small beef oh

2 Likes

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by NobleAngell(f): 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
Yea u did well. I don't understand why people should eat dogs. They are too adorable.

On second thoughts, you shouldn't have. Maybe that was his only source of livelihood. He probably had big plans .
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by orijintv(m): 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
Op Yu Be Weyreh O . . Na This Kind Dog Yu See To Release ?? Wah If The Dogs Wey U Release Strt to dy cause Problems 4 Ur Street Yu Go Say Na Devil Work Abi ?

#Anumpama

2 Likes

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by bastien: 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
Mumu sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) / Dog Saves Wedding Party From Suicide Bomber Near Maiduguri / Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.