Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage (34830 Views)

8 Most Aggressive Dogs To Own In Nigeria / Angry Villagers Beat Dogs To Death After Going On Rampage. Photos / Factory Closed In India For Dumping Dye That Turned Dogs To Blue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Acidosis(m): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
captainmilk:
grin grin this one na dangerous love ooo
lol, yes o bros
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by SkinnyDude(m): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
my mum calls your type 'evil soul'.. if that was my mum, she would lay curses on you and your generation.
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Eddygourdo(m): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
Vivly:

Just.Don't.call.me.young.lady.again.
I am not in the mood for quarrels, thus will let that slide. Cheers

1 Like

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by jeff1607(m): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
Op aren't you scared dat someone in your street or area might see this and later report you or worse ppost it on other social networks? it might not even be dis week or dis month you are confronted, probably when you least expect it.
cos dis story eh, get as e be oo
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Henovy: 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
COCCI:

Eddygourdoo wins (Tekken voice)....LOL, nice one man, you are a true hero broff. I canot imagine that sight. I persoanlly share fences with a neighbour that butchers dogs as bush meat, anytime he kills one, I hear the dog give out a loud cry, or it barks till it squils then a dead silence. I have boerboels in my compound and every night I release them, they cannot help barking at the fence I share with this neighbour.

Anytime I stroll with my dogs, I see the man's kids looking at my dog and licking their lips, in one occassion I over heard one lady even telling one of the kids in front of their compound that : "Chaiiiiiiii, this one go sweet for peppersoup oh, e go just full pot", I felt irrirtated and as I looked at them, I had a crippy feeling that I was looking at Clifford Orji (The Cannibal)..

Thumbs up for that act of bravery once more
Old boy, that was a literary rendition. Are you a student of Reuben Abati? The Clifford Orji mention though. There is a difference sha. One is human meat and the other is ? The former is true cannibalism and the later is sympathy for Seun's pets!
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Henovy: 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
humanbeing5th:
g animals will always figth for animal. no offence
Easy now. Remember they are Seun's pets.
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Henovy: 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
Acidosis:
Why didn't you buy the dogs?

Do you know the cost of 1 dog in the market? I once sold a Naija dog for N8000 (just 1) in 2013.

You destroyed the business of a struggling man who has decided to take his destiny in his own hands with or without APC's N5000.

You're a wicked soul! Next time, buy the dogs and keep them in your bedroom since you love dogs so much.The same dog you set free would be eaten by another who never laboured for those dogs. You're a wicked soul.

I really don't know the points you shameless animal activists want to prove. You eat Chicken, Turkey and Beef yet you go about condemning people who eat other animals. We all eat animals, then why do you condemn others?

Don't you think that fish deserves to live? Don't you think that PAWPAW and ORANGE deserve to live too?

Thank your stars it wasn't my business you destroyed sha.. Thank your stars honestly, you'd either pay for 9 dogs (about N90,000) or have your destiny destroyed completely.
E bi like say e pain you well well.
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by wolewolsz(m): 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
slimbiggy:

which heaven abeg? a place in heaven for ruining another man's means of livelihood? a place in heaven for making meat unavailable? well we all have our own perception about heaven. [email]

which heaven abeg? a place in heaven for ruining another man's means of livelihood? a place in heaven for making meat unavailable? well we all have our own perception about heaven. [/email]

which heaven abeg? a place in heaven for ruining another man's means of livelihood? a place in heaven for making meat unavailable? well we all have our own perception about heaven.

LOL. Na ur dog dem free?!
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Henovy: 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
lexzycc:
Dogs can be sweet at times, and has medicinal values too
I can bet my December 2015 salary on this: You must be a Calabar man!
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by crackhouse(m): 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
wolewolsz:
Setting the Dogs free?
Good

Giving him compensation?
Best.

You have a place in heaven.
Bless u bro
remember it's the same dog that put us where we are Today. no be the same dog go dey eat shit when they send them message to go meet God? wey make tortoise come pass am for road go give God message wey make human beings dey die today? and now u come dey pity am.
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by wolewolsz(m): 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
crackhouse:
remember it's the same dog that put us where we are Today. no be the same dog go dey eat shit when they send them message to go meet God? wey make tortoise come pass am for road go give God message wey make human beings dey die today? and now u come dey pity am.

Lol. Folklore
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by PresVA: 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Dude, believe me if u had opened up the thread to talk about your neighbour and ended it with "you decided to mind your own business, respect a man's livelihood and leave the dogs to their fate since - we all pretty much eat animals", NLs will still shower u with insults. Learn to ignore people. By all means, pay te man some more at month end ifyou want but let it because it's what your conscience is asking of you and not the ignoramuses here.
Cheers.
Forget that madam.. his loosing them was USELESS. . To what end? The dogs are probably starving somewhere; homeless and will end up with another dog eater( who will even have the dogs free of charge)..

He would have bought the dogs and then take care of them...Simple

1 Like

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by bobkezel(m): 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
Op, u and all those congratulating u are f00ls. You just destroyed another man's legit hard work. And u are happy. Shameless f00ls.
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by samuelchimmy(m): 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lie of the year,and so many people blvd
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by stitcheD(m): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
Eddygourdo:
I Really Did Something Very Wrong

The sight of seeing dogs eaten, slaughtered or kept in cages on their way to pepper soup joints and markets makes me depressed every time. Today, I did the unthinkable, a neighbour in my new area is a middle man for the purchase of these cages of dogs. Sometimes he leaves them outside In the cold, with no proper shelter or food, till he is ready to go to the devil's market with them. The glare of those dogs in the overcrowded cages breaks my heart each time. . Therefore today, without anyone looking I cut the ropes and released the dogs. About nine of them. Some took off at full speed while the foolish ones stayed back in shock and confusion. I quickly dropped the seven thousand Compensation into the cage and ran away. I really feel happy at my criminal behaviour and also bad as that man has been raining curses on the street. I need to park out be that. Cheers
Thanks for releasing dogs of unknown rabies status out into the streets

1 Like

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Taiw(m): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
a pot calling a kettle black. You said the man is wicked for maltreating the dogs. What do you call 7k for 9dogs? kindness..But you enjoy eating chicken, cow, fish and goat abi. Are they not all animals. maybe you have not seen where they kill cows before. But who are you to judge. You are senseless in you thinking. If you balance him the rest of the money by month end and he buys another set of dogs nko? Someone is trying to make a legitimate source of income and you have destroyed. What if his parents life depended on the sales from the proceed or someone in his family nko. What this means is you killed someone in order to save a dog. You dont even know what he is passing through. I dont want to insult you, but i leave it to God to judge you.

1 Like

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by joinnow: 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pray he no use the money you drop as point of contact to your down fall in life and more problems when he go drop d 7k with juju man
Ordinary you give someone money like in village they go take go take am block ur progress not to talk of annoying someone.
Did you ever think he might have bought it on credit.? Go and confess sharp sharp and compensate him.
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Babacele: 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Kudos to you dude. That was quite courageous of you. I am even more impressed you saw it fit to drop some money in the cage. Don't discuss this deed with anyone though.
hmmm e-partner in crime, I see you ooo. frankly speaking, I think d guy is too civilised sef cos I can stand d sight of any person killing dogs...I jus cant.. not in this lifetime.
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by JhyMedex: 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
STUPID ANDROID HEARTLESS... CARING 4 A DOG OVER UR FELLOW HUMAN... ...
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by JhyMedex: 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
STUPID AND HEARTLESS...
CARING 4 A DOG OVER UR FELLOW HUMAN...
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by morganacanta: 12:24am On Feb 13, 2016
Acidosis:

Do you know the cost of 1 dog in the market? I once sold a Naija dog for N8000 (just 1) in 2013.

You destroyed the business of a struggling man who has decided to take his destiny in his own hands with or without APC's N5000.

You're a wicked soul! Next time, buy the dogs and keep them in your bedroom since you love dogs so much.The same dog you set free would be eaten by another who never laboured for those dogs. You're a wicked soul.

I really don't know the points you shameless animal activists want to prove. You eat Chicken, Turkey and Beef yet you go about condemning people who eat other animals. We all eat animals, then why do you condemn others?

Don't you think that fish deserves to live? Don't you think that PAWPAW and ORANGE deserve to live too?

Thank your stars it wasn't my business you destroyed sha.. Thank your stars honestly, you'd either pay for 9 dogs (about N90,000) or have your destiny destroyed completely.
I wish I had 2 like buttons .well said

1 Like

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by morganacanta: 12:27am On Feb 13, 2016
Eddygourdo:
I gave Wat I had. But I see ur point. I kinda meddled since it wasn't mine. I still feel treatment of dogs I that way is very very wrong. I intend to pay back the balance once I know what they are worth. Thanks for the insults though. But I get ur point. Cheers
You are the devil himself.
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by morganacanta: 12:29am On Feb 13, 2016
Acidosis:

cheesy really?
Me too.I love you too.
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by kaima1984(f): 12:48am On Feb 13, 2016
Eddygourdo:
my dear. Our Nigerian dogs oh. They pack plenty into cages for sale to be eaten. I doubt he knows it's me. Hopefully nobody saw me run. He was raining curses on the person who did it, I felt guilty. Maybe the 7k isn't enough compensation for my behaviour
So na u do dat shit?bc of ur action we no chop 4nit,my uncle's dogs 4 sale na him u get mind free,better go put 10k der 2moro unfailingly or na pack get u,i don c ur face well,tx f open confession

1 Like

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by E383: 1:00am On Feb 13, 2016
Eddygourdo:

The sight of seeing dogs eaten, slaughtered or kept in cages on their way to pepper soup joints and markets makes me depressed every time. Today, I did the unthinkable, a neighbour in my new area is a middle man for the purchase of these cages of dogs. Sometimes he leaves them outside In the cold, with no proper shelter or food, till he is ready to go to the devil's market with them. The glare of those dogs in the overcrowded cages breaks my heart each time. . Therefore today, without anyone looking I cut the ropes and released the dogs. About nine of them. Some took off at full speed while the foolish ones stayed back in shock and confusion. I quickly dropped the seven thousand Compensation into the cage and ran away. I really feel happy at my criminal behaviour and also bad as that man has been raining curses on the street. I need to park out be that. Cheers

Eddy! No be you when dey fear turkey(tolotolo) be this? grin

1 Like

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Acidosis(m): 7:48am On Feb 13, 2016
morganacanta:
Me too.I love you too.
cheesy Thankss
I hope you're female? shocked Only females are allowed to love me grin
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Eddygourdo(m): 8:00am On Feb 13, 2016
E383:

Eddy! No be you when dey fear turkey(tolotolo) be this? grin
hahahahahaha you sef no dey forget something.......

1 Like

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by stonecoldcafe: 8:08am On Feb 13, 2016
Acidosis:

Local dog for 8k? Like really? Was it as big as a whale?
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by morganacanta: 8:20am On Feb 13, 2016
Acidosis:

cheesy Thankss

I hope you're female? shocked Only females are allowed to love me grin
Nope am a guy .But not that kain love you dey think .
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by kurlz(f): 10:34am On Feb 13, 2016
Eddygourdo:

This is partially of the highest order. if it were to be chickens or goats you will not pity them not to talk of setting them free. And people will not be commending you for a job Well done here.
This is racism in the animal kingdom!
Who will set the Chickens and goats free?
*Sobbing *
ahahahahaha this is on a lighter mood o.

1 Like

Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Acidosis(m): 11:51am On Feb 13, 2016
stonecoldcafe:

Local dog for 8k? Like really? Was it as big as a whale?
Yes oo 8k and in fact it will cost more in 2016. Do you know how much a goat cost? smh
Re: I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage by Acidosis(m): 11:51am On Feb 13, 2016
morganacanta:
Nope am a guy .But not that kain love you dey think .
lol
Better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) / Dog Saves Wedding Party From Suicide Bomber Near Maiduguri / Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.