Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. (11677 Views)

NYSC Opens Portal For Batch B Registration / NYSC Announces Date For Printing Of Call Up Letter For Batch A 2017 / Kebbi State Orientation Camp Is The Best In Nigeria (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by noblelad01: 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Kebbi state here I come, abeg wu dey follow me go from PH, add me to d whatapp group

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by rydercode: 3:12am On Apr 23, 2016
Please add me to the whatsapp group
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by Nobody: 4:47am On Apr 23, 2016
Add 08083900635 to the Whatsapp group
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by Titusg: 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
Dec 2015, transport fare to kebbi from Ojoo was #3,500 (Bus). I think we shd expect CHANGE in trans fare too wink

Wat of luxurious bus from IB to Kebbi?
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by chigsboss(m): 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
pls add... 07065354070
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
noblelad01:
Kebbi state here I come, abeg wu dey follow me go from PH, add me to d whatapp group
I'm going on Monday via GUO at emenike bus stop. It's ph-kaduna-kebbi. #4500
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by sweetgooddy: 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
Pls add me on watsapp 08160723318
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by sweetgooddy: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
Pls who is goin frm Warri Delta State pls dis is my number 08160723318 pls call me let's meet in one park so we cld go together. Thnks
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by Ozyoma0256: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
alukstea:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-XI've been postedto kebbi to..leaving from port harcourt

Still looking for someone to cry Encourage me as I can't express how I feel about going that far . let's meet here, connect and see the so much we can share .

I keep wishing ooh but then maybe there would be lots of positives and then the disappointment could eventually turn to bliss.

Oya who else is coming that way ?
THE DESTINATION IS KEBBI STATE.

School of graduation?
Course ?
State you'd be travelling from ?
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by Ozyoma0256: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
Plz I've been posted to kebbi...looking for anyone leaving from port harcourt to kebbi to serve too so we could go together nd if any whatsapp group has been created plz add me +380635463522 or call me on 07088168297

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by Akbee(m): 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ozyoma0256:
Plz I've been posted to kebbi...looking for anyone leaving from port harcourt to kebbi to serve too so we could go together nd if any whatsapp group has been created plz add me +380635463522 or call me on 07088168297
Request granted.
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by Akbee(m): 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
A whatsapp group has bn created for all pcm posted to kebbi state.
Pls add this number to your whatsapp.08036118699 n hola at me
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by Dcholeric: 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
alukstea:
I ain't even thinking of comfort not thinking of enjoying it or the convenience just thoughts about coping and sharply redploying , the main report I'm getting about the state is its the most peaceful state blah blah blah but then again was the only state corners were thought to use a gun and then it shares border with Sokoto oh no but all the same bro make we do three weeks there'd be other corpers there for sure and some would choose to remain there . You know anything about the state please share ....

What's your School of graduation?
Course ?
State you'd be travelling from ?
How far make we talk na, this kebbi issue don turn to real life issue o.
Posted to kebbi,
From lagos.
Guy its either it's a free flexing state or redeployment.
Nysc don get me on this one o.
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
Olayinka
Obafemi Awolowo University
Travelling from Lagos
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by Akbee(m): 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
lofty900:
Sure?
Bros that's way too cheap.
It sounds unreal.
Or is it 4500 per trip?
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by Jennito(f): 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
07065800156 add. Me on d whatsapp group
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
Akbee:

Sure?
It sounds unreal.
Or is it 4500 per trip?
ph to kaduna is #4500, I'll give them #4000. Then from kaduna to kebbi probably 3k
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by alukstea(m): 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
Safe Trip mates.
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by kingjosephat(m): 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
Congrat guys! Kebbi is a peaceful state, u guys will really enjoy ur stay over dere. I enjoyed mine, am one of d 2015 batch A dat passed out on d 14th of dis month. I served in Kebbi (Bagudo L.G)
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by johncastro14: 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
Corpers wee oooo.
Brace yourselves up! DAKINGARI-Kebbi no be here oooo esp those coming from da east,its a long journey.
For the guys,no brew inside camp oooo,conc on water..lolz.
No ATM Machine oooo. Manage yourselves wif the little you have untill they pay allowances.
Na only kebbi itself wey mk senze,oda LG's na die!
The sun there na die!

Na d akpako be dis. Truth be told.

Safe trip guys!
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by DrSuleiman100: 6:10am On Apr 25, 2016
Add me .... 08038707610

See you there
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by xbee20(m): 7:09am On Apr 25, 2016
Corpers wee! brace urself, kebbi state is one of d best state I ever visit, though no much of social amenities.. u shd understand dat u ar going to a typical northern state, whr u can't organise a social gathering( u knw wt I mean) anywhr in d state except barrack. dey av d 3rd best camp in nigeria! NYSC staff are friendly, d likes of Mr. olawale(SC),Mr itta,mrs Alima, hajia adiza,mr kolawole(former bk. LGI) etc it's fun serving der if u ar my type.. u want to knw my type Abi? I av been to all d local government in kebbi, I mean all d 21 local governt der! POS is available to withdraw cash... enuff of gist, if u need more, u can contact me,pls watsapp only 07069019269 u can also add me to ur watsapp group.. cox many of u av a loads of question to ask. am @ ur service!

tnkx
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by keryj(f): 11:05am On Apr 25, 2016
alukstea:
Thanks

Be specific about the things you want to know of Kebbi ..

Free Wifi hmm for this Obodo Nigeria ?
What part of Kebbi do you stay ?
What kind of things should we expect and what kind of things should we not be looking for ?
don't look for social life apart from Doko barracks(Mammi) or few places in Zuru which very far then u can enjoy the 24hrs light, hot and humid weather, quiet and religious environment
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by keryj(f): 11:09am On Apr 25, 2016
Akbee:

Sure?
It sounds unreal.
Or is it 4500 per trip?
its better u get to sokoto direct then to kebbi. From Kd is way too far and expensive or if no sokoto bus then take kano bus and drop at Zaria where u will get Birnin kebbi

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
keryj:
its better u get to sokoto direct then to kebbi. From Kd is way too far and expensive or if no sokoto bus then take kano bus and drop at Zaria where u will get Birnin kebbi
hello, have you been there? Please tell me more about the accommodation price and the girls over there, are they friendly?
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
xbee20:
Corpers wee! brace urself, kebbi state is one of d best state I ever visit, though no much of social amenities.. u shd understand dat u ar going to a typical northern state, whr u can't organise a social gathering( u knw wt I mean) anywhr in d state except barrack. dey av d 3rd best camp in nigeria! NYSC staff are friendly, d likes of Mr. olawale(SC),Mr itta,mrs Alima, hajia adiza,mr kolawole(former bk. LGI) etc it's fun serving der if u ar my type.. u want to knw my type Abi? I av been to all d local government in kebbi, I mean all d 21 local governt der! POS is available to withdraw cash... enuff of gist, if u need more, u can contact me,pls watsapp only 07069019269 u can also add me to ur watsapp group.. cox many of u av a loads of question to ask. am @ ur service!

tnkx
talk about accommodation, I plan to rent one
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by AnthonySprite(m): 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Please how many hours is KEBBI from Ibadan and where can I board a bus to KEBBI from Ibadan?
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by lexiie(f): 5:40am On Apr 26, 2016
Hello Prospective otondos , i have good news to share ....

Good News . Are you an aspiring Youth Corper , Awaiting your call up letter ? Latest Otondo ? Going to NYSC Orientation Camp soon ?

You can be featured on our Future and upcoming Camp Chronicles Series .

Camp Chronicles is a regular series on Evatese Blog which depicts the experience and life of a Youth Corper at the NYSC Orientation Camp.

It is a series journal /chronicles of your 3 weeks experience and adventure at the Orientation Camp.

Camp Chronicles is a series on Evatese Blog sharing the tales and experiences of a corper.

It would be an opportunity for those who don’t know what to expect or have no idea of how those 3 weeks look like to have an idea of what to expect.

So would you love to share your experiences with us and be featured ? Then send a mail to info@evatese.com

Find out More here ….
http://www.evatese.com/2016/04/22/featured-nysc-camp-chronicles/
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 26, 2016
lofty900:

This your tp too cheap oo, Kebbi is #4500 from Zuba park in abj.
Abj-Kad-sokoto-kebbi is the route
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by Akbee(m): 11:53am On Apr 26, 2016
keryj:
Thanks
Are u in camp alredy?
Which bustop did u stop and how long was the journey?
I'm will be coming in from lag.
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by nebukadnezzari(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
If you wanna redeploy from kebbi holla me @ 07037932373 via whatsapp....I'm arrra here
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by Osym: 6:09am On Apr 27, 2016
I'm currently serving in kebbi. If u're coming 4rm d south, do wel to remove ur mind 4rm d distance cos its really a long one. Kebbi is OYO wen it coms to social life except wit jxt a few of dem and ur fellow corps. U wil b very comfortable in d camp bt i dnt kw y som of u re talkn abt stimulants cos d weather is xtremely hot nw.I wil advise u guys nt 2relly on ur plans to redeploy cos 80% of applicants wil b disappointd.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

KOGI - 2016 A Corp Members Posted To Kogi Let's Meet Here / How To Revalidate Your Registration For NYSC 2016 BATCH A Online / NYSC Pays N1m Insurance Compensation To Late Channels TV Reporter, Two Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.