Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. (11680 Views)

NYSC Opens Portal For Batch B Registration / NYSC Announces Date For Printing Of Call Up Letter For Batch A 2017 / Kebbi State Orientation Camp Is The Best In Nigeria (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by PrincessG(f): 11:24am On May 19, 2016
ambifez:
yea I did received d SMS bt its d most funny lie I hv Eva seen. check d whole SMS u hv received fem nysc it always bears ur name and don't end wit management, Y is d siad message not in nysc website, their twitter handle or in any Nigeria newspaper?? maybe u can tell me y
It's on their website now.
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by Hollawayn05(m): 7:55pm On May 19, 2016
faustychris23:
aiit thanks but we dnt know where we statnd now cos of posponment rumors

it's real Bro.. u guys av to chill for the stupid Nysc to grow Brain!!!
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by Nobody: 10:19am On May 20, 2016
Moyenii:
Well...no bt I will be going from lagos, most likely a day to camp.

Hi, check ur e-mail.
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by blessedgal(f): 7:23pm On May 21, 2016
pls is their Wassap group for kebbi stream 11,pls add up ,my frnd is so confuse now like hell,07067472048
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by Slyjay1(m): 4:15am On May 22, 2016
Pls guys, add me up on any group for Kebbi stream II. I'm confused right now. 08085817942
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by whalesboy: 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
alukstea:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Still looking for someone to cry Encourage me as I can't express how I feel about going that far . let's meet here, connect and see the so much we can share .

I keep wishing ooh but then maybe there would be lots of positives and then the disappointment could eventually turn to bliss.

Oya who else is coming that way ?
THE DESTINATION IS KEBBI STATE.

School of graduation?
Course ?
State you'd be travelling from ?
pls add up.. TeamKebbi 09097356370
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by whalesboy: 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
Guseh:

Hi, check ur e-mail.
#TeamKebbi 09097356370 whatsapp
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by lidexter: 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
Gladly anticipating you guy's arrival in DAKINGARI. I am a Batch A'16 Stream 1 Corp member poster to DAKINGARI just a walking distance from where you would be camping. So i would certainly be strolling into the camp every now and then and it would be glad to meet you guys.
My advice to ya'll is simple - don't believe the myth about Birkin Kebbi being the best place to serve in Kebbi, so ladies please try to keep your dignity and guys save your money cos in this case if you do get what you wish for, you might just find yourself wishing you never got it.
Well I'll leave it at that for now.
FYI - Airtel is the only credible network that works well both for Internet and calls here, the others are just managing while Etisalat is completely nonexistent. So unless you want to buy an Airtel sim for 800naira in camp I suggest you buy a new line or port your line to Airtel before coming here.
If you got questions, I'll be glad to respond to the best of my knowledge.
Yea, they don't need more than 2 copies of your call up letter, I'd card and notification of result. Also you can just have like 4 passports cos they will still make u snap here in camp with nysc shirt.
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by chekz169: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Pls where do i get an air conditioned bus going to kebbi state from lagos, its a long travel and air conditioned bus is needed.... The transport company called said their buses has no air conditioned.
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by chekz169: 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
Add me 08094702544
Akbee:
A whatsapp group has bn created for all pcm posted to kebbi state.
Pls drop your numbers
U cud add my nums to you phone book to make it easier and faster.
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by lidexter: 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
chekz169:
Pls where do i get an air conditioned bus going to kebbi state from lagos, its a long travel and air conditioned bus is needed.... The transport company called said their buses has no air conditioned.

I doubt the availability of AC busses to Kebbi directly, and i would not advice you come here via indirect routes. I can advice you to go to Iddo bus Park and locate Nana Transport company, they have coaster buses coming to Kebbi directly and that is the most comfortable you can get cos it spacious and a little more leg room (if you choose the right spots) than those aboki tin can busses and sienna cars that will still pack you 4x4 on a row then carry more load n baggage than humans. Alternatively is the long route of taking a Luxurious bus to Sokoto, then another sienna car of 4x4 to Birnin Kebbi then another one again to the DAKINGARI camp site (which is just a walking distance from my Place of posting, cos i was posted to DAKINGARI local government) .
Lastly, I can recommend a company, called Youthanize Nig Ltd (1. because I came along with them to Kebbi camp as I am also a Batch A'16 Stream 1 corper, 2. because they are very good friends of mine cos we schooled together). They organize very comfortable transportation to all orientation camps. You can search them on Facebook or call Tobi 08121266854 for their prices and logistics, i know they move from Lasu Ojo campus.

You guys can add me to your whatsapp group, I would be glad to offer any info or assistance to the best of my knowledge and capacity. 08096971626
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by PrincessG(f): 1:59am On Jun 12, 2016
Akbee was last seen on Whatsapp may... Pls who is in that whatsapp group?
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by lidexter: 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
PrincessG:
Akbee was last seen on Whatsapp may... Pls who is in that whatsapp group?
I just created a new group, you can add me on 08096971626 or simply drop your number so I add you to the group.
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by Hollawayn05(m): 12:58am On Jun 26, 2016
lidexter:
Gladly anticipating you guy's arrival in DAKINGARI. I am a Batch A'16 Stream 1 Corp member poster to DAKINGARI just a walking distance from where you would be camping. So i would certainly be strolling into the camp every now and then and it would be glad to meet you guys.
My advice to ya'll is simple - don't believe the myth about Birkin Kebbi being the best place to serve in Kebbi, so ladies please try to keep your dignity and guys save your money cos in this case if you do get what you wish for, you might just find yourself wishing you never got it.
Well I'll leave it at that for now.
FYI - Airtel is the only credible network that works well both for Internet and calls here, the others are just managing while Etisalat is completely nonexistent. So unless you want to buy an Airtel sim for 800naira in camp I suggest you buy a new line or port your line to Airtel before coming here.
If you got questions, I'll be glad to respond to the best of my knowledge.
Yea, they don't need more than 2 copies of your call up letter, I'd card and notification of result. Also you can just have like 4 passports cos they will still make u snap here in camp with nysc shirt.

fellow Dakingarian, I Hail Ooooo!
am sure dis is LaoLu ko?
Ina Uni?
dis Ola (Ggsc)
Re: A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
Good day y'all... We live in an era of so much information technology but so little information. Our androids are tools with which we worship Kim kardashian and amber rose. Let's try and help ourselves. A single article might be d stepping stone to breakfree from a life of unrealized mediocrity. Take a moment to check out http://corpersinsider.com and be sure to visit on daily basis for you mugshot of inspiration and motivation. #StayWinning!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

KOGI - 2016 A Corp Members Posted To Kogi Let's Meet Here / How To Revalidate Your Registration For NYSC 2016 BATCH A Online / Nysc Allowance Increased ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.