Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa (43355 Views)

Dayo Amusa: Sex Is Very Important In Any Healthy Relationship / Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today With Adorable Photos / Kemi Olunloyo & Dayo Amusa Fight Dirt 4 Calling Dayo Prostitute Dating Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa by sugarbelly3: 7:06am On Feb 12, 2016
Nollywood actress Dayo Amusa says she got passes from many lesbians across the country

She also confirms on cheating in her boyfriend

Amusa says men are born to cheat

Some people think you are an area girl. Why do they have that impression about you?

A lot of people believe that people who come from the Yoruba genre of Nollywood belong to a certain cadre of life, a lower one at that. When I got into the industry, a lot of producers gave me bad girl roles; gangster and the likes. I was crying to do something totally different. That was the reason I played a different role in Unforgiveable. People should also know that we are not what we play in movies. I am not razz and I’m not a thug or area girl.

Which movie gave you prominence?

That was the first I produced, Ajegbodo. It was an all-female cast movie. It was about lesbianism.

Was that how the rumor that you are a lesbian started?

Don’t mind them. How can I be a lesbian and write a story to preach against it? They said I’m a lesbian while another blogger said I’m a serial lover. Which one should we believe?

Have you ever been approached by a lesbian?

Yes. It was after the movie came out. When they made their passes, I made them understand that I’m not into lesbianism. Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa lesbians made passes at me. They usually started by being friendly. You will get the message when they do odd things, and would come out clearly when they know you are suspicious or aware.

But what’s the big deal about giving in to one of those ladies. It won’t kill you, will it?

I’m not interested. I’m so-so straight. I’m very finicky, I can’t do that.

Is it a big deal if a girl fondles your boobs?

It’s a big deal. It’s not safe. It’s demonic. How can a girl be handling my boobs? No way. They are for the opposite sex.

Has anybody ever broken your heart?

I’ve never been heart-broken, but I always find myself breaking hearts.

What do you look out for in a guy?

A guy that can be real, I don’t want someone who says he is what he is not.

Have you ever cheated on your boyfriend?

Yes.

Why?

When I realized he wasn’t real, and not what he said he was. In my mind, I moved on even without telling him. I moved on in my mind before telling the person I’m dating. If I make up my mind, that’s it.

Has your boyfriend ever cheated on you?

Which guy does not cheat? Guys are born to cheat. Or have you not cheated on your wife before?

Did you feel bad?

Yes, most definitely. I won’t leave my man because he cheated. I won’t. That’s the way men are. They can tell you, you are the only sugar in their tea. Don’t mind them. There’s honey they are mixing with it.

Source: https://www.naij.com/727492-lesbians-make-passes-dayo-amusa.html

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa by sugarbelly3: 7:06am On Feb 12, 2016
See more sexy photos of this actress @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/yoruba-igbo-and-hausa-lesbians-make.html

You'll know why lesbians are really after her. She sexy sha
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa by Lattop(m): 7:08am On Feb 12, 2016
Even u looks like one
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:12am On Feb 12, 2016
What is Dayo Amusa

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa by kingarizona1(m): 7:15am On Feb 12, 2016
Alright
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa by kilode100(f): 7:39am On Feb 12, 2016
Oshisko.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 12, 2016
Say "No" to Lesbianism. God created Adam and Eve not Agnes and Eve

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ooooooooooo !
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa by eleojo23: 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Damn it!
I got on the wrong thread again! angry

Hurries out of thread angry

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa by phemmylink(m): 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hmmm... We are all cheats?
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa by dubemnaija: 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
Name checkers

Which tribe cheats the more in Nigeria?
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa by Okijajuju1(m): 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
Sooo
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa by DONSMITH123(m): 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
who bi Dayo Amuzetu , sorry Amusa again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa by Nienie(f): 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ok o..weldone
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa by priscaoge(f): 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa by Lovexme(m): 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
sugarbelly3:

She also confirms on cheating on her boyfriend

Amusa says men are born to cheat

See this one.

You cheated on your boyfriend, so I suppose you were born to cheat too then undecided

Off to Youtube to see Ajegbodo tongue

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa by patrikoolar: 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
Have you not cheated on your wife before
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa by ayusco85(m): 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
sugarbelly3:

[b]Did you feel bad?

Yes, most definitely. I won’t leave my man because he cheated. I won’t. That’s the way men are.

They can tell you, you are the only sugar in their tea. Don’t mind them. There’s honey they are mixing with it.

Give this woman a medal for making this Grammy award winning statement. She will live long. Any woman who leaves her man because he cheats is not wise.
I need a woman with such mentality

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa by blazetitov: 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
Which guy does not cheat? Guys are born to cheat. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I wasn't born to cheat oooo! Which kain generalization be this?

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa by cruzita(f): 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
grin yes your boobi is for the opposite sex,but no allow anyhow man handle am because the way e go take reach your knee u no go understand am

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa by dollydolly(f): 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
The story get as e be sha... but d girl sharp small. She just turned the table on the journalist.

Hope say the wife no go see this interview.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa by fittty(m): 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ummm
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa by cruzita(f): 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
Please not all men cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa by mazizitonene(m): 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
did she just say all guys are cheats.......seriously ? undecided

thats like saying all ladies are h*es

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa by wilyparker(m): 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
#teamNotAllMenCheat

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa by thunder74(m): 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
I won’t leave my man because he cheated. I won’t. That’s the way men are. They can tell you, you are the only sugar in their tea. Don’t mind them. There’s honey they are mixing with it.

#teamNotAllMenCheat I am not a cheater

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa by youngprof8787: 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
if this poo can make front page..then will could all give up and go home!! like seriously nairaland is losing it!!
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Lesbians Make Passes At Me – Dayo Amusa by olaolulazio(m): 12:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
Her problems my lessons.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos / Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) / Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.