Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

UTERINE FIBROIDS; Fact Sheet. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / UTERINE FIBROIDS; Fact Sheet. (28253 Views)

•get Rid Of Your Fibroids Naturally,hypertension And Kidney Problem / 3 Major Ways To Shrink Your Uterine Fibroid / How To Get Rid Of Uterine Fibroids Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UTERINE FIBROIDS; Fact Sheet. by Uncleodi(m): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2016
pharmagba:
Ops what advice can you give to a lady in her late 30's with multiple fibriod with sizes of large ones ranging from 8cm X 8cm and some others smaller? But I don't know where it is located?

Late 30's? What is her obstetrics history like?
Any kids yet or sub fertility??

8cm x 8cm is quite significant! Remember it started growing from less than 1cm and upwards.

So it may likely get bigger and bigger.

Surgery is advised.

Hope I answered ur question.

1 Like

Re: UTERINE FIBROIDS; Fact Sheet. by macino1(m): 11:48am On Feb 13, 2016
ajepako:

Bros, surgery is the best as long as her surgeon is very good.

I had it and underwent surgery and it was a successs and i was back to the office after 8 weeks, healthier and fitter.

painful yeah, but fatal,no with God and an excellent surgeon

A surgeon needs God to do an excellent operation. But God can take care of the issues painlessly without a cost and a surgeon. My point is she will experience a miracle.
Re: UTERINE FIBROIDS; Fact Sheet. by blezynetym(f): 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
Thanks for the information.
Re: UTERINE FIBROIDS; Fact Sheet. by absoluteSuccess: 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
Chibby90:
. my brother u sabi English no be small

No vex, I composed the post half-awake.

Nothing you can do when the brain is about shutting down.

2 Likes

Re: UTERINE FIBROIDS; Fact Sheet. by iSmalles(m): 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Symptoms of fibroid.
Pain during sex cool

Then, all the female got fibroid, because they experience some pain when the dick is in them.

Its a pity that common sense also has no medical treatment

1 Like

Re: UTERINE FIBROIDS; Fact Sheet. by Uncleodi(m): 11:31am On Feb 14, 2016
Thanks for ur thoughts and warm regards!

Uncleodi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Doctors Begin Strike, Amidst Coronavirus Crisis / Covid-19: My Tale Of 3 Cities - Evelyn John, A Nigerian Student In Wuhan, China / Helpless Accident Victim At National Hospital Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.