Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos (23536 Views)

Picture Of A YABATECH Student Drawing On Water Goes Viral (pictures) / LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) / YABATECH Student Mocks Fire Service Men, We Should Call A DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by viviangist2: 8:43am On Feb 12, 2016
As NARRATED TO VIVIAN GIST

What a great loss to the whole student of the college as they lose their own beloved Tazan of HND 2 Office Technology Management earlier this morning at about 2am at Federal Medical Centre Ebute-Metta Lagos, She was treated earlier yesterday afternoon at the school medical centre, and was later discharged and taken back to the hostel by the school ambulance, she was accompanied by friends and later in the night the situation got worse and was rushed back to medical centre by her roommate for proper medical care, the situation got worsen and was referred to Federal Medical Centre at Ebute-Metta, on getting there, the Doctor on duty insisted on pay before treatment, it was an emergency case that needed quick medical attention, but the doctor refused, the sick patient begged for her life to be rescued, but all was in vain, her friends ran back to school about 1am to rally round for money and was able to get 38,000 but the whole effort was in vain, she gave up around 2am, her corpse was returned back to school that same moment, this is a big tragedy it shouldn't have happened if the college had enough facilities to take care of their student.

Who are we to blame? Yabatech Medical Centre or Federal Medical Centre? This has caused the concerned students to voice out their grievances and rally round all classes and hostel to mobilize student to join the movement against poor medical facilities and nonchalant attitude towards life’s of an emergency patient most especially student , see photos from the burial below.

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/burial-of-charity-dazan-yabatech-student-that-died-which-led-to-the-protest-photos

1 Share

Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by viviangist2: 8:44am On Feb 12, 2016

Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by DONSMITH123(m): 8:46am On Feb 12, 2016
Again I looked and saw all the oppression that was taking place under the sun: I saw the tears of the oppressed— and they have no comforter; power was on the side of their oppressors— and they have no comforter. Ecclesiastes 4:1

God almighty is the only comforter. May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Scorn has broken my heart and has left me helpless; I looked for sympathy, but there was none, for comforters, but I found none.

Psalm 69:20

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by viviangist2: 8:46am On Feb 12, 2016

2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by INTROVERT(f): 8:47am On Feb 12, 2016
Sad. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by Lattop(m): 8:48am On Feb 12, 2016
RIPP
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by Lilimax(f): 8:48am On Feb 12, 2016
Vanity of life. RIP young lady!

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by DONSMITH123(m): 8:51am On Feb 12, 2016
You who are my Comforter in sorrow, my heart is faint within me. Jeremiah 8:18

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by Sijo01(f): 9:46am On Feb 12, 2016
Hmmmmm, what a lose. RIP, young lady. May God comfort your family, friends and well wishers.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by JOOHEL: 9:48am On Feb 12, 2016
RIP.
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by sacora(f): 9:56am On Feb 12, 2016
RIP dear......may ur soul find rest in d bossom of d lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by Kennywonders: 10:17am On Feb 12, 2016
R. I. P dear
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by exemen: 10:17am On Feb 12, 2016
hmmmmm......RIP......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by looseweight: 10:18am On Feb 12, 2016
May your should rest in perfect peace.

The way lives are being wasted by poor health facility is disheartening. How on health will a doctor demand for pay before service?
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by Okijajuju1(m): 10:18am On Feb 12, 2016
In Nigeria, life has no value. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Rest Easy Tazan Chan.

Hopefully in your next life, you are born into a good Country that actually cares about it people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by kaziblake(f): 10:20am On Feb 12, 2016
R.I.P cry
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by ademoladeji(m): 10:20am On Feb 12, 2016
sad sad sad

The Nigerian Doctors are bunch of f00ls, eediots, stewpid fellas... Money > Life

They're worst than the ISIS, BH, Taliban....

May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 12, 2016
heartbreaking
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by missKiffy(f): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2016
Very sad indeed embarassed
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by blaise00700(m): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2016
Sleep well dear, in dust we were formed and dust we shall return.
Say hello to my Dad if you meet him in heaven cry
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by sapientia(m): 10:23am On Feb 12, 2016
so the school ambulance could take her home during the day but couldnt take her to the federal medical centre in the middle of the night.
If they did.. the doctor could have treated her as a student and debit the school.
The school should be sued for negligence.

RIP young Nigerian

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by anytaij: 10:24am On Feb 12, 2016
what is wrong with all this Doctors sef,can't dey use thier head for once?
RIP

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by davedpo(m): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2016
RIP
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by kozmokaz(m): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2016
d doctor at FMC need to b charged for murder!!!

people can b heartless!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by ask4double(m): 10:25am On Feb 12, 2016
Very sad indeed, very very sad.
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by Omotall(m): 10:25am On Feb 12, 2016
Saddeness cry
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by damilareoye: 10:26am On Feb 12, 2016
R.I.P to her...

I don't know why those heartless people cannot attend to her at least to sustain her life before demanding money for further treatment.
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by dulux07(m): 10:27am On Feb 12, 2016
RIP. So sad. I wonder y so called doctors will see a dying person n refuse to treat. No value for human life in this country.
Dont think d school is at fault tho, cos even in advance countries pple r still being referred rm one clinic to d other.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by llnstech(m): 10:27am On Feb 12, 2016
RIP young lady! And for all who are still alive, this is for you. It's not by our own power that we are alive, but it's because of his grace and mercy. We must not take God's grace for granted, Be love friends even in our busy schedule let's remember that one day we're all going to die too and when that day comes, what are going to tell our maker on that faithful judgment day. BE LOVE JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SOON!

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by Dupsy387(f): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2016
Oh my God, what a sad occurrence, embarassedOh my God, what a sad occurrence,

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jeffrey Lebari-Lube Nwidobie Wins 5 Awards At Tarleton State University / Nigerians On Jonathan Govt Scholarship Abandoned Abroad, Resort To Menial Jobs / Fire Outbreak At Usman Dan-Fodio University Female Hostel, Sokoto (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.