Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Are You Taking Advantage Of N220bn MSME Fund Grand Loan For Graduate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Taking Advantage Of N220bn MSME Fund Grand Loan For Graduate (729 Views)

INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. / Manufacturers Worried As Monthly Gas Expenses Hits N220bn / Boi, Oduduwa Foundation Unveil N1bn MSME Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Taking Advantage Of N220bn MSME Fund Grand Loan For Graduate by kellyjoesteve: 11:52am On Feb 12, 2016
Since Dec the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has reviewed the guidelines for the N220 billion Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Fund to allow new businesses (start-ups) borrow from the fund. The CBN also said that banks and other finance institutions that lends to business start-ups under the fund will be allowed to access the fund at zero interest rate. This was contained in the Revised Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Fund (MSMEDF) Guidelines issued by the Development Finance department of the CBN continue:http://careinsure..com.ng/2016/02/are-you-taking-advantage-of-n220bn-msme.html

Re: Are You Taking Advantage Of N220bn MSME Fund Grand Loan For Graduate by yemmit90: 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
Please what bank or financial institution collects certificates as collateral?
Re: Are You Taking Advantage Of N220bn MSME Fund Grand Loan For Graduate by kellyjoesteve: 3:26am On Feb 13, 2016
I doubt if there is any in Nigeria but you can walk in to any of the banks and make inquiring thank you
Re: Are You Taking Advantage Of N220bn MSME Fund Grand Loan For Graduate by yemmit90: 6:27am On Feb 13, 2016
kellyjoesteve:
I doubt if there is any in Nigeria but you can walk in to any of the banks and make inquiring thank you

Sorry i thought you were the one composed the writeup, that was why i'm asking.

Dont mind the blogger, no bank in Nigeria will accept a mere certificate as collateral. Besides,it's not that the banks will just give you the loan without following a specific procedure.

(1) (Reply)

BRT Ticket Selling How Profitable Is It? / Startimes Tv / Please Where Can I Get This In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.