Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,938 members, 7,799,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' (53691 Views)

Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu / Ojogbane Adegbe Explains His Role In N10b Gift For PDP Chiefs- The Nation / How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by ozodigboo(m): 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
drnelson:
do you know the difference between the government and the judiciary??

first time we have a government serious about fighting corruption and look at you

or are you a igbo wailer?

Shut up.... you brown go.at
Everything is about igbo...igbo...igbo for you.
Don't force me to start spewing ethnic expletives here.
Is anyone saying that people didn't loot ? We know some people ate yam......but what has your Oga done about it ? Will it take him a whole tenure ?
Yes, i am Igbo....did you see me spare Olisa Metuh ? Why describe me as a wailer ?
If u have nothing to say, f^k off.

1 Like

Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
They can't arrest Jonathan, i dont see sincerity in their fight against corruption, because if they must arrest jonathan, they also end end up arresting obasanjo and by so doing, there will be open letter
HtwoOw:
More gates the good this time i hope Jonathan is named and arrested

1 Like

Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by Btoyob(m): 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Another soap opera naija is already on fire but ds time around if heaven want to fall let it fall cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by cecegorz(m): 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Looooolllll
I'm beginning to understand that Lie-More-Ahmed actually studied propaganda as a course.
Whenever people want to complain about the utterly failing economy and the most ridiculous budget the country has ever seen in recent times, the EFCC will quickly arrest one person and get the Print media to scream one attractive defeaning head-line.

Pray-tell, what else can an ADC tell us that will burn Nigeria, when we already have Dasuki, the NSA for months.
The ADC is a mai-guard for the Oga, his signature cannot even approve more than N100k, so he should go and sit down.

The only thing that is causing Nigeria to burn is the state of economy which is in utter disarray, and needs to be urgently addressed.

1 Like

Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by ddeola: 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Na you go burn to ashes if na curse ! angry Tell EFCC everything you know and return all stolen funds in your hands and gerr-out ! People like you had the privilege of serving the nation and humanity and you all messed it up and put the country in a big mess.

You are "nobody" to threaten Nigeria, God is the reason why we have Nigeria and He will continue to uphold and sustain Nigeria and bring her out of the pit that you and your ogas have put the country. Nigeria belongs to God and the wonderful people of Nigeria

Nigeria shall win !!!

1 Like

Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by mfujah(m): 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
Mr oga.... talk wetin u go talk joor .... seems u are buying more time for ursef...
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by gwmlogistic: 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pavarottii:
Another Telemundo for the zombies to watch. That's how dokpesi own ended, oliseh metuh own ended, and he even tried to sue EFCC, now dasuki own is ending, and his counsel; Dauda is also planning to sue EFCC, now this one. Which I know will end similarly.

Using Media trials to decieve Nigerians from their promises.
They should continue as our economy is nosediving into recession. As our budget is corruption in itself well the zombies will be at the receiving end. Cos all this movie won't put food on the table of a common man, rather a booming economy will.
2019 is not far again. We are waiting for them.

- Pavarotti
Did not know dasuki, metuh and dokepsi had been discharged by the court. Am surely not up to date with current affairs
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by shameseun: 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pavarottii:
Another Telemundo for the zombies to watch. That's how dokpesi own ended, oliseh metuh own ended, and he even tried to sue EFCC, now dasuki own is ending, and his counsel; Dauda is also planning to sue EFCC, now this one. Which I know will end similarly.

They should continue as our economy is nosediving into recession. As our budget is corruption in itself well the zombies will be at the receiving end. Cos all this movie won't put food on the table of a common man, rather a booming economy will.

- Pavarotti

We are already in recession, we are praying against depression which is a more severe downturn than an economic recession.

1 Like

Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by chibaik(m): 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pavarottii:

- Pavarotti

My brother God will bless you and your generation. I thought by now Nigerians would have started to discuss the present administration's immaculate blue print on AGRICULTURE, EDUCATION, COMMERCE, SECURITY, ECONOMY and things that matter instead the fools are busy celebrating a government that has not done anything since it assumed office. A government that presented a juicy budget for the gullible only to come back in the night to steal it and amend it.

Nobody is talking about building refineries, nobody is counting the dead from boko attack again, nobody has written about the state of naira.

May God help us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by drnelson: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
ozodigboo:
Shut up.... you brown go.at
Everything is about igbo...igbo...igbo for you.
Don't force me to start spewing ethnic expletives here.
Is anyone saying that people didn't loot ? We know some people ate yam......but what has your Oga done about it ? Will it take him a whole tenure ?
Yes, i am Igbo....did you see me spare Olisa Metuh ? Why describe me as a wailer ?
If u have nothing to say, f^k off.

its about Igbo Igbo Igbo because its only Igbo ppl that support jona and his 40 thieves. you all voted for him when the whole country was suffering by their looting.

and even now Igbo people are supporting corruption.

so like it or not I may be a brown goat but I am not a blind goat.
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by cbjonstage(m): 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
They say igbo people too like money ...going by the revelation in d news report one can conclude with less persuasive argument of this inference

1 Like

Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by Jacko1(m): 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ojogbane adegbe adegbe dat looks like a name from that traitor tribe adegbe adegbe am not sure sha.....

Damn u dat tribe una names don dey resemble oda tribe name .... Is it the new style ....

1 Like

Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by Okies27(m): 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
LoveMachine:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/if-i-open-up-nigeriall-burn-jonathans-ex-adc/
. The legal way isnt working so i advice our illegal President to try the illegal way cos naija only works in illegal way due to illegal govt deceiving us in an illegal way.
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by nekkyo(f): 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
rusher14:

[b]The budget is being reconsidered and reconstituted.

That's why you have separation of power.

The government of the day (Federal) has made it a priority to apprehend and bring to book those who have dipped their hands in the public purse. How it is possible that a citizen is not interested in that is befuddling.

The news media however, find these bits of news worthy of publication and I sort of think you do too, judging from how quickly you've contributed to 2 threads with the same heading.

To the issue of elections of 2019, you have a right to vote whoever you like when the time comes.

Governance is not meant to be about the next round of campaigns or elections but about making the right decisions which hopefully would be beneficial to the people.

Looted funds and proceeds must be returned.

[b]I don't agree with you, call a spade a spade, this present government just did power grabbing, no agenda for reformations that can favour Nigerians especially economy, security, health and infrastructure development. QED

undecided[/b][/b]
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by Snoolv360(m): 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
Abeg, put pepper for in bom bom make in dey begin to talk.
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by shammah1(m): 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
Dasuki has not yet spoken. All we hear is as usual media trial without any prove. Through his lawyer he said when he speaks he'll stick Nigerians. It'll happen at the right time and I'm sure you'll be so shocked like a freezer.

Do you have any audio or video evidence that Dasuki mentioned names? Show me
Khd95:
Dasuki said he will shock nigerians,he did shock us,no be so?

Nasogrin

dis one too said naija go burn if im open upsadsad

shoro niyen,abi naija never burn finishsad

Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by ibisko04: 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pavarottii:

- Pavarotti

Nothing is wrong with all these corruption investigations and all the people that have been arrested and charged. This is the best way to get some more money and to make the current administration officials know that things can not continue in the old way of stealing the people to death.
All the people under prosecution for corruption will definitely get their hands burnt soonest.
Our laws have too many loopholes for the legal professionals to manipulate, this is why it looks like the thieves are getting away with their loots.
We must not only knows what happened with the peoples money, we must know the players in the stealing of Nigeria and Nigerians wealth.
Col. Adegbe will be doing us a big favour in spilling whatever he knows.
All these noises about economic downturn is because the last administration scattered and waisted all the money that are supposed to be in the treasury or spend for the purpose of making life comfortable for Nigerians.
When a wise man stumbled, he will look back to know what is responsible for his near mishap before continuing his journey.
I am very confident that we are going forward from all these revelations.
The same rogue fellows that remains in the system are responsible for what you are referring to as corrupt budget .
This administration will fish them out and put them to where they belong.

1 Like

Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by emmanude(m): 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
;Dall of us don wear fire proof
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
I still concur to killing all the corrupt politicians found guilty oh,I don't know what we are waiting for again.all this stories of billions and trillions yet we dey see person kill hin neighbor over chewing gum money.
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by KanwuliaExtra: 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
Abeg!
Time for NIGERIA TO BURN. . .
Open up SAH! grin

All these distractions!
Meanwhile. . . . [size=20pt]APC STEALING QUIETLY!!! wink wink wink [/size]
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by Splinz(m): 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
What a joke! Clowns everywhere.
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by webmentorship(f): 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
what are u waiting for nah,
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by 989900: 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
IBB allegedly murdered Abiola and Abacha -- he is walking free -- Nigeria didn't burn. sad

Hamza Mustapha murdered all, indicted all the "afenifebi" traitors -- he is walking free -- Nigeria didn't burn. sad

Even, Sergeant Rogers is walking free! sad

You are a 'small fly' in the scheme of things, colonel -- tell us another 'tory'.
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by remele2(f): 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
Galala, no be new dance eee again oooo. In 2baba's voice
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by samjadinero(m): 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
Open up, Nigeria won't burn.
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by danot1030: 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
Jonathan is most corrupt than even Babangida, he made sure he drag th army into politics and stained their hands with corruption. No wonder Buhari documents was missing in his regime. People can now cry that Buhari is victimising some people, the persecution by Jonathan and his cronies against Buhari during the champagne what do they call that?
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by olajizz01(m): 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pavarottii:

- Pavarotti
Had it been your vote was not inconsequential,will clueless man loss the election,you are now threatening the sitting president who defeated your tin god with 2019,besides,hope u are aware of supreme court judgement that cardreader was not enshrined in our electoral laws,therefore 2019 u are talking about, no be beans.
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by loopman: 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nigeria must kill corruption if all of us must have a chance to live a decent and respectable life.
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by idupaul: 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Khd95:
Dasuki said he will shock nigerians,he did shock us,no be so?

Nasogrin

dis one too said naija go burn if im open upsadsad

shoro niyen,abi naija never burn finishsad

We have been hearing people say Nigeria will burn since 1960 if they open up till now Nigeria never burn and dem still never open up.. Nonsense distraction
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by Pavarottii(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
wazobiaN9:

Mehn, the economy is really reeling o!!! Was shocked today after visiting some high traffic commercial centres in Lagos and observed how low business activities are currently!!!

In other news, you are a stinking dead goat!!! Worse than a zombie. Or how do we explain the stubborn streak that has made u decide to die with pdp's maladies and defend all these day light robberies??!!!

Am not defending dem, they should face the music. But dey should not be making headlines like that's d most important thing in govt. How many times do see CNN, showing their corrupt citizens. And u know why I av a Lil sympathy 4 dem is because APC are bigger thieves. Even buhari himself.
Re: Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' by gawu1: 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
nkowaputa:
Please does anyone have an idea if Nigeria still generates power at all?

We no de get light again. I'm bothered.
Was Nigeria generating light before now? We never saw light before now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President / Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja / Late Bola Ige And Martin Luther King At A Conference (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.