Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) (56795 Views)

Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by floragregs(f): 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
Meeloreh:
So let me say this story was confusing at first. So the injured man is gay and his gay patner was bleeping his mother. That's not cheating undecided cuz a God made man n woman.
But the story dey one kin one kin to my ears
Plz read well, nobody's gay there

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
Okay
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by Meeloreh(f): 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
floragregs:
so the man that got injured was a lover to his mom , cry for you
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by masqot(m): 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nicole Bleep up. What concerns him about who bleeps who? If he's not comfortable at 27, he should move on.
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by Fourwinds: 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
Meeloreh:
So let me say this story was confusing at first. So the injured man is gay and his gay patner was bleeping his mother. That's not cheating undecided cuz a God made man n woman.
u are confused oooo... read d story again
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by Meeloreh(f): 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
floragregs:
nowkayyy, I said I was confused already. I now get it
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by Kjking(m): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
Meeloreh:
have you been to school before?

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by Meeloreh(f): 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Kjking:
have you been to school before?
no, what is school or who is? tongue
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by satowind(m): 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
That guy nah de real motherfucker
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by tyrone07(m): 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Seems we have no other form of recreation besides sex in this country. last week a guy in the east murdered his step mothers lover now this!!!!
couldn't stop laughing at the comments tho

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by Kjking(m): 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
Meeloreh:
no, what is school or who is? tongue
is ask I ask
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by Booty4me: 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nothing wrong with τ̲̅ђe bleeping.. But fo® τ̲̅ђe ibrahim guy t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ have break nicole hands.. Then that's assult which is an offence

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
Feb 14 is a day for prayers against every strange girl in the lives or around our husbands' lives

1) Anybody trying to hug my husband seductively, catch fire.

2) Anyone planning to sit on his laps, be unseated by fire.

3) Any person, spirit or power that wants to collect money or expensive gifts from him, somersault and die.

4) Any strange woman that wants to put asunder what God has joined together, be shattered by fire..

5) Anyone sending romantic msgs to my partner, be struck with rheumatism.

6) Evil kisses waiting for my partner be consumed by fire.

7) You strange woman that wants to camp my partner all day, be encamped by fire.

cool Anyone, planning a 'quickie' with my husband in the office on the 14th, be electrocuted.

Sisters Open your mouths and P r a a a a a a a a a a a y. !!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by callmelanner(m): 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
onadana:
How is it Ibrahim's fault,these are two consensual adults.What is wrongwith Nicole is he supposed to be the one servicing the mother's puna?
What is wrong is wrong...
I go kill am if na me
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by LadyBeauty(f): 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
kennyman2000:
Hmmmmmm.. Reminds me of donald trump words ''All Nigerians knows is sex''

check my signature for ur customised wristband
Advertise your product at www.ipink.ga
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
Step father disarming step son all in the name of servicing kpekus. Na wa ooo. But Ibrahim is a very harsh guy, drilling mama and breaking her son's arm.
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
It is not Nicole's duty to challenge or fight with HIS MOTHER'S FVCKER!
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by PeinDanzo(m): 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
End time mother fuc..ker
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
idupaul:

Hahahaha ..funny but u are still a big foool

grin
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
Daslim180:
WELCOME TO THE 21ST CENTURY!!!
*Our Phones ~ Wireless
*Cooking ~ Fireless
*Cars ~ Keyless
*Food ~ Fatless
*Tyres ~ Tubeless
*Tools ~ Cordless
*Dress ~ Sleeveless
*Youth ~ Jobless
*Leaders ~ Shameless
*Relationships ~ Meaningless
*Attitude ~ Careless
*Wives ~ Fearless
*Babies ~ Fatherless
*Feelings ~ Heartless
*Education ~ Valueless
*Children ~ Mannerless
PARLIAMENT _, CLUELESS
MASSES - Helpless
Everything is becoming LESS but still our hope in God is ~ Endless.
In fact I am Speechless
Because Salvation remains Priceless!!!!

Wao,what an epic and inspiring write up,you just made my day,.you will go places and God bless you real good grin
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
kennyman2000:
Hmmmmmm.. Reminds me of donald trump words ''All Nigerians knows is sex''

check my signature for ur customised wristband

Wrong,Trump said blacks,especially Africans, he mentioned no country. Ok
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by Atlantian: 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Women and their wahala. How can you be fucking your son's age mate.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by freshvine(f): 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nowadays women sha.

If she is lonely, she should try marriage again.

If she can't, get a lover and get a rendezvous for your cravings.

She want to kill her son because of "illegal sex". The useless lover boy doest even have the capability to take the woman elsewhere. Imagine the wicked woman asking for out of court settlement.... Very mean and devilish!

If I'm the victim, I'll get prepared next time, club the useless sonofananimal to death and claim him to be an intruder
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by chamberlin1(m): 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
Why always ejigbo?
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by Fash20: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
I say this one is raw "Eleyi Gidigan".
Ibro wey Service mama break son bone.
I say this one is raw "Eleyi Gidigan"
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by onadana: 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
callmelanner:

What is wrong is wrong...
I go kill am if na me
[color=#006600][/color]

What does it profit you after killing him,you spend the rest of your life awaiting trial
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by geniune(m): 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
IBRAHIM SHOULD BE JAIL.HE S GUILTY OF ATTACKING NICOLE.BASTARD MAN/ALSO THE WOMAN IS CRAZY FOR NOT GIVING HER SON THAT RESPECT.ATLIST SHE SHOULD GET MARRIED AND STOP ADULTERY THAT ALMOST COST HER SON S LIFE.
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
All adults... Mum can get her groove on, she has been seperated since the victims birth, is she a catholic mother?
At 27 victim should know he cant dictate her life instead the only way to punish her if need be is to leave the house and go far, not fighting her lover.
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by billyG(m): 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Wetin come vex this Ibrahim like this?Abi Nicole go take hand yank Ibro cock frm him mama Toto?Bad child.
Re: Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) by Exponental(m): 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
no justification to have attacked the boy. he was pained.... person dey phuck him mama for their house, it's a family humiliation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral / What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies / My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.