Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Teen Claims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Teen Claims (757 Views)

"Pastor Is My Baby Daddy" - Mentally Deranged Woman Provides Photos As Proof / Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby / Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Tean Claims. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Teen Claims by Ahmedie25(m): 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
A 15-year old girl from Ohio claims to be carrying the child of Jesus Christ, after being “divinely impregnated” during an encounter with an angel. Latifah Smith-Nabengana says she was visited by an “Angel of God” in July 2015, who told her that she had been chosen to bear the Christ’s son. “He told me that he was a Nephilim, like those described in the Bible,” explained the young girl. “He told me that he had a message from Jesus, He said that I was going to be pregnant, and that I would give birth to a son, Jesus’ son.”
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Teen Claims by jinha(m): 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
i am the second father
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Teen Claims by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
the ogogro wey the guy give am na orijinal.

thang was too sweet, she's implicating her Lord and saviour
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Teen Claims by Niflheim(m): 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
Are there any christians who think this story is ridiculous? Well, the ridiculousness of this story is directly proportional to the ridiculousness of the story of Mary giving birth to Jesus Navas of Manchester City!!!
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Teen Claims by reallest(f): 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
Niflheim:
Are there any christians who think this story is ridiculous? Well, the ridiculousness of this story is directly proportional to the ridiculousness of the story of Mary giving birth to[b] Jesus Navas of Manchester City!!![/b]

Dat's our lord and personal saviour now

(1) (Reply)

St Leo's Church Of Or Lord Crusifix Procession In Ikeja Today / What T.b. Joshua Actually Said Concerning A Southern African President / Wake Up Call To Christianity In NIGERIA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.