Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Investors Needed For a Nigeria Startup Business With a Huge Prospect... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Needed For a Nigeria Startup Business With a Huge Prospect... (2625 Views)

Investors Needed To Acquire This Cheap Land(urgent) / Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens / Startup Business Red Bricks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investors Needed For a Nigeria Startup Business With a Huge Prospect... by kensandrea: 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
[size=13pt]PLEASE INVESTORS ALSO NEEDED IN THE TEAM.

30% roi upon 7- 12 months of d business kick off

And Also investors willing to get a stake in d business should also contact...

INVESTORS NEEDED FOR D KICK OFF ARE Limited so please u have to be very realistic....

As d business is about to kick off

Hope to hear from u
)[/size]

Hello People ...

Finally After Seven Months Of the Team creation

the Team is About to Kick off With its First Project...

A PROJECT which WOULD BE BRIEFED IN FULL TO PROSPECT INVESTORS..

-----INVESTORS ARE REALLY NEEDED FOR THE PROJECT TO KICK OFF IN FULL----.----------------------

the Project would be Kicked off with or without investors... By the End of This Month (September)

But investors are needed in other to Fund Some Aspect of the Project...

Please i cant Give Full details here But You Check through my Posts To be Sure you are Going into the right thing...

This is Is not a Shady Investment Plan... You are Simply investing on a Nigerian Start up With An Already Available market... that Would Kick Off Whether You Should Invest or Not... But in Anyways Your Investment is Really Needed to Boost the Process..

You can Contact me: on Fcite1@gmail.com for breakdown on Investment Plan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Formerly --------I Need A Determined Team To Work With Selflessly On A Project. -------------Formerly

hey Guys have being looking for a Master Mind team.. i know they are a lot of people that are also looking for people they can work with on an idea ...

believe me guys i have being in search of a team that i would work with regarding a project... which i believe and have studied would make big hit if we venture into it together... guys i really need damn Determined peeps around me..

i need a Partner to work with a Team to Work with a master Mind which can build a fantastic idea and take actions towards it...

its being very hard to look for this team.. because always want to work for their Short term PAY... and i dont have the funds to pay... an Employee.. most Of us wants to be An Employee instead of being an.. Investor or An entrepreneur..

People i need people from any work of Life that has the Determination of making Money... and Wanting to be an Entrepreneur or an investor... with maybe some form of Specialization...

and i would be really willing to work together with you in other to build for our self great wealth.. beyond any imagination...

believe i am not bluffing.. i believe in my self and i believe my plans for life.. and if can just believe me and work with me we would rule this world together...

don't just laugh at this... because i am telling what would happen..

interested peeps should reach me on fcite1@gmail.com and i would give you my number so we could get to know each other....
Re: Investors Needed For a Nigeria Startup Business With a Huge Prospect... by bolafez(m): 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Re: Investors Needed For a Nigeria Startup Business With a Huge Prospect... by kensandrea: 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
bolafez:

CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME YOUR MAIL
Re: Investors Needed For a Nigeria Startup Business With a Huge Prospect... by bellarmine: 10:54am On Feb 13, 2016
kensandrea:
hey Guys have being looking for a Master Mind team.. i know they are a lot of people that are also looking for people they can work with on an idea ...

believe me guys i have being in search of a team that i would work with regarding a project... which i believe and have studied would make big hit if we venture into it together... guys i really need damn Determined peeps around me..

i need a Partner to work with a Team to Work with a master Mind which can build a fantastic idea and take actions towards it...

its being very hard to look for this team.. because always want to work for their Short term PAY... and i dont have the funds to pay... an Employee.. most Of us wants to be An Employee instead of being an.. Investor or An entrepreneur..

People i need people from any work of Life that has the Determination of making Money... and Wanting to be an Entrepreneur or an investor... with maybe some form of Specialization...

and i would be really willing to work together with you in other to build for our self great wealth.. beyond any imagination...

believe i am not bluffing.. i believe in my self and i believe my plans for life.. and if can just believe me and work with me we would rule this world together...

don't just laugh at this... because i am telling what would happen..

interested peeps should reach me on fcite1@gmail.com and i would give you my number so we could get to know each other....

I am very much interested in this...Though, I have small stuffs that I am working on. Also doing my Masters. email me on: iykoma2000@yahoo.com
Re: Investors Needed For a Nigeria Startup Business With a Huge Prospect... by SaintBJ(m): 3:58am On Feb 14, 2016
saintbenjoel@gmail.com -08156008117
Re: Investors Needed For a Nigeria Startup Business With a Huge Prospect... by lugiano1: 11:10am On Feb 14, 2016
Re: Investors Needed For a Nigeria Startup Business With a Huge Prospect... by bigsam2010: 11:43am On Feb 14, 2016
You did not tell us anything about the business. So how will I be interested on what I dont know about?

1 Like

Re: Investors Needed For a Nigeria Startup Business With a Huge Prospect... by stephen2016: 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
Okay, I just sent you an e-mail
Re: Investors Needed For a Nigeria Startup Business With a Huge Prospect... by kensandrea: 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
bigsam2010:
You did not tell us anything about the business. So how will I be interested on what I dont know about?

hey am sorry for what am about to say...

but i feel you shouldn't be here..

that's what i said... and moreover its not just a business is building a strong unshakable team... who have determination to succeed no matter the opposition... and if you feel you have a strong will for success then reach and lets talk... that's simple....
Re: Investors Needed For a Nigeria Startup Business With a Huge Prospect... by kensandrea: 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
lugiano1:
please email me..
Re: Investors Needed For a Nigeria Startup Business With a Huge Prospect... by bigsam2010: 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
kensandrea:

hey am sorry for what am about to say...

but i feel you shouldn't be here..

that's what i said... and moreover its not just a business is building a strong unshakable team... who have determination to succeed no matter the opposition... and if you feel you have a strong will for success then reach and lets talk... that's simple....
Thanks for your comment....... I think I dont like to be here too.
Re: Investors Needed For a Nigeria Startup Business With a Huge Prospect... by PresidKing(m): 5:42am On Feb 15, 2016
@ Kesandrea, you are a complete joker, and I mean it, few months ago your type came here with same ranting only after I patiently followed him and and he opened up, to my dismay it is Networking, it was horrible but I calmly skid him off.

This is one thing that kills Us when all we do is scamming, you don't want to give any info about what you want to do and you will come here to say you are looking for a team to pounce on.

I am into business and I thought I could support and mentor you as a young chap, but I see you are one of them.

You are not upto any standard I would have advised you my details but I spare that stress.

Get real business and implants it with simply your efforts.

Thanks
Re: Investors Needed For a Nigeria Startup Business With a Huge Prospect... by ndaman25: 7:13am On Feb 15, 2016
abubakarhassan983@gmail.com
Re: Investors Needed For a Nigeria Startup Business With a Huge Prospect... by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 15, 2016
tell me about it filfezy@gmail.com
Re: Investors Needed For a Nigeria Startup Business With a Huge Prospect... by kensandrea: 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
PresidKing:
@ Kesandrea, you are a complete joker, and I mean it, few months ago your type came here with same ranting only after I patiently followed him and and he opened up, to my dismay it is Networking, it was horrible but I calmly skid him off.

This is one thing that kills Us when all we do is scamming, you don't want to give any info about what you want to do and you will come here to say you are looking for a team to pounce on.

I am into business and I thought I could support and mentor you as a young chap, but I see you are one of them.

You are not upto any standard I would have advised you my details but I spare that stress.

Get real business and implants it with simply your efforts.

Thanks

Thank You...
Re: Investors Needed For a Nigeria Startup Business With a Huge Prospect... by kensandrea: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
bigsam2010:

Thanks for your comment....... I think I dont like to be here too.

sorry for the way it may have sounded but that's just how i feel it should be..

am sorry
Re: Investors Needed For a Nigeria Startup Business With a Huge Prospect... by bolafez(m): 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
kensandrea:

bolafez@gmail.com bt m currently offline
Re: Investors Needed For a Nigeria Startup Business With a Huge Prospect... by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
I'm highly interested..
o.jochuko@gmail.com
Re: Investors Needed For a Nigeria Startup Business With a Huge Prospect... by kensandrea: 9:52am On Feb 18, 2016
lordjude:
I'm highly interested..
o.jochuko@gmail.com

send me a mail then
Re: Investors Needed For a Nigeria Startup Business With a Huge Prospect... by kensandrea: 1:46am On Apr 11, 2016
The team is ALMOST COMPLETE WHAT IS NEEDE NOW ARE JUST VERY FEW MEMBERS TO COMPLETE D TEAM AND ALSO INVESTORS WILLING TO INVEST ON D PROJECT ...

PLEASE contact me via my mail
Re: Investors Needed For a Nigeria Startup Business With a Huge Prospect... by Trulie(m): 2:13am On Apr 11, 2016
This is how sheepish some of us are, little wonder why politicians use us as a bait to their lootimg scheme. Imagine people dropping their contacts without knowing what the so called idea is about. Quit the moronic acts guys, it's one of those Networking gibberish...Run!
Re: Investors Needed For a Nigeria Startup Business With a Huge Prospect... by kensandrea: 8:55am On Apr 11, 2016
Trulie:
This is how sheepish some of us are, little wonder why politicians use us as a bait to their lootimg scheme. Imagine people dropping their contacts without knowing what the so called idea is about. Quit the moronic acts guys, it's one of those Networking gibberish...Run!

Sorry Sir,

You are Mistaken i Would break it down for you...

hey Guys have being looking for a Master Mind team

---Master Mind Team--- if you are a good knowledge seeker you must have came the word Master Mind in So Many Study Materials----

i need a Partner to work with or a Team to Work with a master Mind which can build a fantastic idea and take actions towards it...

I am very sorry that some of us on Nairaland are Just fond of the REPLY BUTTON ....

Without even going through the pains of reading the Lines... Just very Few Reading wouldn't do u any harm...

anyways i had to quote you to give you more understanding towards the subject Matter...

thank you...

also to those People Dropping their number please I never asked you to drop your... Nairalanders are Also Fond of that.. was any information is being passed all they do is Drop numbers and mails... please dont drop your numbers here its Not Safe @ all

if you are to contact me send it to my mail...

remember if you are too busy for processes and you are short of long term Determination PLEASE DONT CONTACT ME....

am sorry for being harsh but that's the only way to separate the GOAT from the Sheep

Hope to hear From you
Re: Investors Needed For a Nigeria Startup Business With a Huge Prospect... by kensandrea: 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
PLEASE INVESTORS ALSO NEEDED IN THE TEAM.

50% roi upon 7- 12 months of d business kick off

And Also investors willing to get a stake in d business should also contact...

INVESTORS NEEDED FOR D KICK OFF ARE LIMIted so please u have to be very realistic....

As d business is about to kick off

Hope to hear from u

Please contact me tru my mail
Re: Investors Needed For a Nigeria Startup Business With a Huge Prospect... by kensandrea: 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
INVESTORS SHOULD PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH MY MAIL fcite1@gmail. com

And sending me CV.. should please stop..

This is not an Employment Scheme....

Its a team formed and now ready to Venture with its FIRST PROJECT

Thanks to all those that have BEEN VERY SUPPORTIVE TOwards establishing d Team
I really do appreciate
Re: Investors Needed For a Nigeria Startup Business With a Huge Prospect... by kensandrea: 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hello People ...

Finally After Seven Months Of the Team creation

the Team is About to Kick off With its First Project...

A PROJECT which WOULD BE BRIEFED IN FULL TO PROSPECT INVESTORS..

-----INVESTORS ARE REALLY NEEDED FOR THE PROJECT TO KICK OFF IN FULL----

the Project would be Kicked off with or without investors... By the End of This Month (September)

But investors are needed in other to Fund Some Aspect of the Project...

Please i cant Give Full details here But You Check through my Posts To be Sure you are Going into the right thing...

This is Is not a Shady Investment Plan... You are Simply investing on a Nigerian Start up With An Already Available market... that Would Kick Off Whether You Should Invest or Not... But in Anyways Your Investment is Really Needed to Boost the Process..

You can Contact me: on Fcite1@gmail.com for breakdown on Investment Plan
Re: Investors Needed For a Nigeria Startup Business With a Huge Prospect... by bolafez(m): 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
kensandrea:

bolafez@gmail.com
Re: Investors Needed For a Nigeria Startup Business With a Huge Prospect... by zachoke: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
10 units-SHARES INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY

This is to notify serious investors in the house that really wish to partake in this kosso wood and other AGRIC business investment shares opportunity to please signifies interest..
Details stated below:
10 units of shares @ #500,000
Minimum shares unit is 1 @ #50,000
Returns on investment is 30%
Duration is 2months..

This is a very reliable investment with full guaranty of one shares capital and it returns...

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That You Can Earn A Lot By Recommending Products To Other People? / Hot! Dangote Flour Initial Public Offer Out Next Week / Nigerian Stock Exchange: Unregistered Investor For E-dividend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.