Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections (36424 Views)

Buhari-Saraki Feud: APC Leaders Jittery, Fear Mass Defection- NewTelegraphOnline / APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS / Rate Of Defection From PDP To APC Shameful – Dabiri-erewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by oz4real83(m): 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
comos:

all the alleged cases are in court, while not wait for the judiciary to pronounce judgement.

however we Edos have choosen to follow PDP just like our SS brothers, because it is the party can speak for us.
stop deceiving urself. Where is the "mammy water" your party said made them unable to rehabilitate useh? U keep on saying lies and turn blind eye to the good Oshiomole has done all because of "2 thousand naira stomach infrastructure". Oshiomhole isn't a saint. He has his bad part but PDP isn't a better alternative.

3 Likes

Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
psucc:
That is 'affliction shall NOT rise the second time'.

APC had only succeeded to register its name as the most vulnerable party. They have dashed the hopes Nigerians had.

They only gave us the false hope of change but really they CHANGE we have is not what we bargained for.
Is PDP better? Isn't for same reasons Most Nigerians voted for change even though they yet to see and fill it
Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
comos:

If you are in Edo state, you will know that PDP is going to win the 2016 Governorship election outright.
It will tough but Apc still carries it
Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by ajebuter(f): 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
Gradually, Nigerians are seeing APC for the scam they are

The only state they function well is my home state of Lagos, under Fashola

That is because they tax us heavily for the air we breathe and the blood in our veins

Let's see how far rigging will take them henceforth when Naija don shine their eyes

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
lukecent:
Was telling ma cousin last night that the way am seeing things PDP will take over Edo state.
Edo people were disappointed.
Adams na scam
But the man try small na. Where they expecting miracle like what we expecting from Buhari
Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by Liverpoolfc(m): 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
Thank God that i hn been given another opportunity to vote out APC. APC in Edo state is a scam. Pls update me when they commence continous voters registration.
Adam did not employ any body in good 8yrs apart from the thugs he recruited.

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Elueme:
We have told them over and over again that the political narrative in Edo state is against APC but they refused to listen. APC only stand a chance in the northern senatorial district. The majority Benins in Edo south have been desacrated by Oshiomohle's scam, lack of respect and public decorum and they are ready to show him the way out of relevance. Edo central is a natural PDP stronghold. APC's only hope is media make belief to deceive other Nigerians of her relevance in edo state while it plans to rig the forthcoming election. But rigging will be greatly resisted by the very conscious edo people.

Like someone said after the supreme court judgement, rigging has being legalized.
Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
holllandis:
Was it not the same governor that told a poor widow to go and die?
Yeah but the woman is already enjoying from the fame ,at least N1m non be joke
Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by Mistermamus(m): 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
Liverpoolfc:
Thank God that i hn been given another opportunity to vote out APC. APC in Edo state is a scam. Pls update me when they commence continous voters registration.
Adam did not employ any body in good 8yrs apart from the thugs he recruited.
haha thugs recruited. Doze him boys wey go drag steering with u 4 road. Adams na scam

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by orobs93(m): 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
I laugh pdp win were edo?
With pastor iyamu or Mathew or uzamere

Very funny is so obvious this thread was hijacked by pdp fanatics

Becus 350 persons decamped
Well we edo we vote for individuals strictly
Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
NextGovernor:
Massive defection hit the APC in Edo state as half of the current elected local government officials including the supervisory councillor for works in Ovia south and over 350 members of APC in Ovia south dump the Party for PDP. The members were received into the PDP by the chairman of the party Chief Dan Osi Orbih... When we say the days of APC in Edo state are numbered we know what we are saying.... The Affliction APC has unleashed on Edo state and Edo people will not rise again.
When that short ugly insensitive trash talker used the state funds to marry Iara the gold digger.

Adams and his ilks should be booted out of govt house
Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by rexzqcom(m): 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
Two terms for apc is alright. Time for new crew to take over and audit them. One party rule for too long leads to complacency. We cannot trust new apc gangs to do proper audit of their predecessor.

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by omogin(f): 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
kcmichael:
Day dreamer,APC go show una shaggey
Ask bayelsans ask delta ask rivers ask cross river ask akwa ibom. Edo is about to be free, no matter what happens Edo will be free

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by Reference(m): 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
Seriously doubt that the PDP can sieze the Oba's crown.
Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by nickxtra(m): 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
Elose11:

No, the same way Buhari won the 2015 election. Edo have tried pdp and apc and seen the difference. Apc in Edo state is a scam. Pdp is the lesser devil. Oshomhole abused their trust and loyalty. You can't fool a people twice and expect them to be happy with you. Apc is a goner in Edo state.
How did Oshiomhole abused their trust and loyalty?
Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by tuscani: 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
steppin:
Hohohoho and a bottle of rum. Lying liars, how market?
16 men on the dead man's chest and a bottle of rum

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by Raiders: 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
dicefrost:

I'm not a pdp supporter, but it is honest to say that APC is bleeding to death in Edo. Oshomole's second term was a disaster. He offended everybody, from primary schol teacher to doctors, even the oba of benin. It ll take massive rigging for APC to win any local government in Edo Central, edo south.
if Oshiomole government was a failure what would you then call Igbenedion PDP government of 1999 to 2007.
Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by Theflint1(m): 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
orobs93:
I laugh pdp win were edo?
With pastor iyamu or Mathew or uzamere

Very funny is so obvious this thread was hijacked by pdp fanatics

Becus 350 persons decamped
Well we edo we vote for individuals strictly
Leave them. Edo is non-partisan, we have risen above party and tribal politics and vote strictly for individuals. PDP should have taken Edo State but they have allowed that career politician- Osagie Ize-Iyamu to hijack their party. It is still difficult to say where it's gonna swing but I think any new face with some credibility would have an easy run.

Long live Edo!!!
Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by Theflint1(m): 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Raiders:
if Oshiomole government was a failure what would you then call Igbenedion PDP government of 1999 to 2007.
Lucky's government was an epic fail, the future is what matters now so it shouldn't be about comparison's but about getting a better deal the next time, irrespective of the individuals party or tribe.
Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by Theflint1(m): 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
omogin:

Ask bayelsans ask delta ask rivers ask cross river ask akwa ibom. Edo is about to be free, no matter what happens Edo will be free
If I may ask, who in the PDP is going to free Edo State and what's the persons track record like?
Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by orobs93(m): 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
Theflint1:
Leave them. Edo is non-partisan, we have risen above party and tribal politics and vote strictly for individuals. PDP should have taken Edo State but they have allowed that career politician- Osagie Ize-Iyamu to hijack their party. It is still difficult to say where it's gonna swing but I think any new face with some credibility would have an easy run.

Long live Edo!!!

For pdp I see only edibiri as a good candidate but I strongly knw dey wunt give him d ticket so anybody from apc should carry d day
Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by Theflint1(m): 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
orobs93:

For pdp I see only edibiri as a good candidate but I strongly knw dey wunt give him d ticket so anybody from apc should carry d day
That's it bro. Do you know anything about that Godwin Obaseki guy that APC is pushing forth?
Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by orobs93(m): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
Theflint1:
That's it bro. Do you know anything about that Godwin Obaseki guy that APC is pushing forth?

He is the governors proposed candidate he is from an economic team I tink from the governors economic team but he still has some history with the palace...I think it's a win win for Edo apc has some new faces and I believe any of them will do morethan oshiomole if pdp brings edibiri den we in edo should thank d lord becus it wil be choosing from two good options

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by Jesusloveyou: 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
spako4:
Is 350 massive?
Dull student.
Keep deceiving yourselves.
they are shouting over 350 irrelavant small village people because their corrupt lg chairman were sack.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by 7lives: 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
comos:

Edo people are not Lazy, they are hardworking and excel anywhere they find themselves.

Especially in Italy grin grin grin grin.
Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by icebird25(m): 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
when I tell APC say as they sweep PDP comot for Edo state make them use packer pack them go put them for dustbin' they think say I lie, now they are back..PDP....papa decieve pikin....
Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by Jesusloveyou: 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
ajebuter:
Gradually, Nigerians are seeing APC for the scam they are

The only state they function well is my home state of Lagos, under Fashola

That is because they tax us heavily for the air we breathe and the blood in our veins

Let's see how far rigging will take them henceforth when Naija don shine their eyes

grin grin grin grin grin
did anyone tell uosho failed, d pdp only accuse him of not respect their corrupt Esama" is that not a big shame to pdp, d same way u saTANist wailers respect ur corrupt heroes

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by zaksson212: 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
AN OPEN LETTER TO GOV EL RUFA'I
Kudos to our able past govs like Makarfi, Ramadan & Yakowa & others who really tried their best to improve our schools by providing necessary materials like registers,chalks & books to ease teaching & learning. Now,time has come for the elected leaders by our own efforts to make life easier for us but the reverse is the case we are now reaping hardship instead.
How can you imagine feeding our pupils from primary 1(one) to JSS III(three),we know is a nice gesture but where the failure is putting head to discriminate between them. In a nutshell why eliminating Nursery pupils who everybody know are the beginners of our educational system. How will a layman see it talk less of the learned ones among us.
Well, to my own understanding there is a mixed-up in the feeding system of kaduna state. Our leaders should note and do the necessary correction.
Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by 7lives: 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
Raiders:
if Oshiomole government was a failure what would you then call[b] Igbenedion PDP government of 1999 to 2007.
t[/b]

Do you really need to remind them, dog wey go lost no dey hear hunter's whistle grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by KMJY(f): 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
ionsman:
Pdp would win Edo state the same way Jonathan won the 2015 election.
Don't you think Edo State needs change?
Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by klax(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
I sincerely support their decision 100%, APC has blew their chance away that is why *to lie does not pay because it will hunt back one good day*

APC pls where are the bloody CHANGE your promised No where to be found. Only lies, lies, lies and lies.

People are disappointed and twisted about APC failure and their unrepentant lies and propagandas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Renaming FUTA After Shagari Global Embarrassment, Alumni Tell Afe Babalola / Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours / PDP: Jonathan’s Men Regroup For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.