Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:36 PM

Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections (36383 Views)

Buhari-Saraki Feud: APC Leaders Jittery, Fear Mass Defection- NewTelegraphOnline / APC National Working Committee In Rivers State Ahead Of Rerun Election. PICS / Rate Of Defection From PDP To APC Shameful – Dabiri-erewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
birmingham04:
Do you want to say during lucky igbiniedon as a PDP governor in Edo state is better than gov Adams oshiomole? Am not supprise about Niger delta people. You shall know the truth and your thruth shall set you free. A stupid and lunatic person will say PDP government is better than APC government. My state as a case study gov Amosun 4year as a gov look at Ogun state. No more Bank robbery,cultis is reduce to highest level and the fear of Gov Amosun is the beginning of punctuality to your work.

Hmm, reading line by line,

Hmm, you sound frustrated.

Hmm, so there were states where bank robbery was still going on as of the 2000s?

Hmm, even cultism?

Hmm, another Buhari war on indiscipline?

Hmm, I love my state Anambra, APGA for life.
Re: Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
kunle4toyeyaho:
APC is going to win Edo government. election, though, d victory is not going to be overwhelming. My reason are: 1. PDP would likely field a career politician(pastor Ize iyamu , uzamere etc) whose candidature wud not be generally acceptable but APC may likely present a seasoned technocrat( obaseki), this wud tilt victory to apc in Edo south. 2. APC controls more than 85% of voting strength in Edo North, PDP does not have this percentage in its strong hold of Edo central, it is about 62%:38% in favour of PDP 3. D 2 parties wud likely pick their deputy governorship candidate from Edo central, hence d victory in Esan land is not going to be total for PDP 4. Power brokers in Edo state align wt d party @d Centre.

and how did you arrive at the figures?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa State Is The Richest State, Oyo state Is The Poorest State In Nigeria. / Osinbajo, El-Rufai, Others Attend Nigerian Defence Academy Pass-Out Parade / Lagos State To Get Two Governors In One - Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.